Christina Model Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

agnios

the people who make money off of cm.com (who aren't christina apparently) are banking, literally, on the fact that people let their love for a large titted teen who was good at swaying her hips back and forth a decade ago outweigh their objectivity and common sense. Also it takes effort to cancel that account and they can't be bothered.

keeper31

Staff member
Actually I did not expect anything from the site today. I will admit I am really curious as to what they will eventually say to explain the past month.

DaRat19

I usually don't post much, more of a lurker.

I have been a subscriber to Christina Model's site off and on for years. I have pretty much everything she has done.

The last year or so it has been important to support her as I feel we are seeing the end of her site and online career. I just cancelled my subscription, and I will not return. It's one thing to lie to your paying members, it's another to show you don't even care to correct typos on your header. It's "attacked" Charles, not "attached."

keeper31

Staff member
Marco;6257729 said:
So Gentlemen, while we wait for the website drama to play out, I will just remind everyone to keep their eyes on the Hot hot prize:

Marco I think it's time for another treat. What have you got?

Cornell

It's also "effect", not "affect" but clearly the people running the site have neither a grasp of the English language nor customer relations.

DaRat19;6266710 said:
I usually don't post much, more of a lurker.

I have been a subscriber to Christina Model's site off and on for years. I have pretty much everything she has done.

The last year or so it has been important to support her as I feel we are seeing the end of her site and online career. I just cancelled my subscription, and I will not return. It's one thing to lie to your paying members, it's another to show you don't even care to correct typos on your header. It's "attacked" Charles, not "attached."

Prelude97

Cornell;6271048 said:
It's also "effect", not "affect" but clearly the people running the site have neither a grasp of the English language nor customer relations.
What do you expect from a customer base who pays for a decade, to maybe one-day see a nipple slip? Jerk. :blush:

Moderator CM

Please keep them cumming :p
Nothing make me sport more wood than watching her suck on that thing then suck on it, no matter what she still the Best to me :)
You're Awesome!

somebeach

Well the site now shows an update as of 5/26
The silence and the way they handle this site is the worst business attitude i have ever seen.
No one takes responsibility for any actions and no one seems to have a clue to whats going on.
They treat there members like crap and wonder why people look for the uploads for free instead of paying for a membership.
Well maybe if they ran the site with timely updates and treated there members ( if you have any left) with respect by answering there emails and concerns people would pay the $25 a month.
but you just cannot fix stupid even if you are a former employee of NASA.

Marco

Christina's website finally got updated. It now says:

We are making a come back from a disastor that was worst then we first thought. We just posted all late photo sets and we are up to date. We will be doing the same with the movies. Thanks to the ones that have been patient.

They have released six photo sets. So, it is possible a new video will be released soon. I guess we will wait and see...

COYS1960

somebeach;6278375 said:
Well the site now shows an update as of 5/26
The silence and the way they handle this site is the worst business attitude i have ever seen.
No one takes responsibility for any actions and no one seems to have a clue to whats going on.
They treat there members like crap and wonder why people look for the uploads for free instead of paying for a membership.
Well maybe if they ran the site with timely updates and treated there members ( if you have any left) with respect by answering there emails and concerns people would pay the $25 a month.
but you just cannot fix stupid even if you are a former employee of NASA.

I was a long time member but gave up last month, would I rejoin ? I doubt it. It would take 4 - 6 months of reliability and most importantly someone that can communicate and keep members informed.

Plenty of sources to get content free and given past experience free is what it should be .. or certainly several Bonus Vid uploads to try and repair things.

beefjansen

COYS1960;6279167 said:
It would take 4 - 6 months of reliability
This is what I have been waiting for to rejoin ever since they stepped up the game with the videos over a year ago. But at this point I've pretty much given up on the idea that they can provide consistent content, so they won't ever get another dime of my money.

keeper31

Staff member
Well I am looking forward to the vids finally coming out. Hopefully she has something new to do.

HollaAtTheMayor

LOL we're like abused spouses who let them treat us like shit and accept their BS excuses and hope they change because we want them to, not because they've given any reasons or showed anything that suggests they will. But we love them anyways because we remember how they "used to be"

keeper31

Staff member
We just have to wait and see. Hopefully they will get back to regular posting. I am still hoping for Girl/Girl action.

Status
Not open for further replies.