Christina Model Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prelude97

keeper31;6283414 said:
We just have to wait and see. Hopefully they will get back to regular posting. I am still hoping for Girl/Girl action.
LOL, Dude you have been waiting on GIRL ON GIRL for a while....I promise. When and if they ever release that...You will go Quiet for a few hours...."Where is Keeper31?"...."oh didnt you hear?, Christina Released G/G...."

Marco

Prelude97;6284104 said:
LOL, Dude you have been waiting on GIRL ON GIRL for a while....I promise. When and if they ever release that...You will go Quiet for a few hours...."Where is Keeper31?"...."oh didnt you hear?, Christina Released G/G...."
Yes, he will probably end up in the hospital with a groin pull, hernia or some such thing...

keeper31

Staff member
There are worst things that could happen. If she does I would probably download it twice or three times.

danni32ff

Marco;6251360 said:
No worries! It was turning into one big bitch session. Guys, let's keep it civil and talk about our girl Christina. I'm reposting this GIF to keep everyone focused:

Seems that no one paid any attention to your request not to make this a bitch session about the board not being updated, charles this or charles that, christina should leave him, yada yada yada. Nothing we haven't already heard.

anyhow -- thanks for the gifs.

Prelude97

Moderator CM;6289172 said:
Why would my comments be erased?
Fuck if I know, I get my comments and posts deleted way more than I'd like to admit here on this site. This is by far my favorite Post on this forum though, being the only place that I know that I can vent with like minded people about Christina's bullshit. I find it very homey. Like "Cheers" except that we dont know when the beer will be coming, or even if they will open the bar at all...

LarryKing

Christina Lovers, seems like the bar has opened. A new clip is up called "More FunWhite Bed", and there is a promise of an additional two tomorrow (today?)

Prelude97

From SHREK

"For those who have not noticed it: This is the Video posted a month ago, but with a different title and trailer (and resulting in a different file size) 2 More Video to be released tomorrow. If you have had any doubts that the whoile "hacker" story was made up, here it is. They simply have chaos."

Really nice. Really nice.

keeper31

Staff member
Now there is a vid posted named Thong. I do hope it's a good one.

klperved

According to site all vids are posted now.
I presume she lost a lot of customers. This would be a great moment to start with cams again. This to regain trust of her customers. What do you guys think?

sicilian

klperved;6295111 said:
According to site all vids are posted now.
I presume she lost a lot of customers. This would be a great moment to start with cams again. This to regain trust of her customers. What do you guys think?
hope so

Prelude97

So there are a Ton of videos that have been uploaded to the site. Anyone want to give some reviews on them? So we know which ones to download first?
Here are the lists below. Kinda overwhelming, but looking at the screen shots you can tell that they were shot at the same time and location....being said. It makes me wonder if they are all the same boring or same great vids....

April 2014 Member Movies:
Apr14 - Florida Sugar (20 mins) 4-08-14
Apr14 - White Bed (23 mins) 4-25-14
Store movie free this month for members.
Apr14 -Green Machine (20 mins) 5-31--14
Apr14 - Pink (20 mins) 5-31--14
May 2014 Member Movies:

May14 - Thong (20 mins) 5-31-14
May14 - Red String (20 mins) 5-31-14
May14 - Nice Dress (20 mins) 6-01-14
May14 - Sexy Green (20 mins) 6-01-14

bob54

Please download all of them and give MS the credits he needs to keep uploading the new ones here.

Prelude97

bob54;6299009 said:
Please download all of them and give MS the credits he needs to keep uploading the new ones here.
I hear what youre saying, Im asking which ones to download FIRST! I dont have all day to rummage through them to get an eye full of asshole. Id like to start with the one with the most amount of pussy/asshole shots first....Jesus. Like I wouldnt support anyone to upload them...Im here arent I? Douche.

Marco

I've watched parts of three videos at this point. However, I will readily admit I think this is too many videos released all at once. Anyone with a shred of willpower is not going to watch all of these videos in one shot. I mean we waited too many weeks to just consume all of them in one sitting. Of the parts I've watched, I saw and heard some things in the Thong video that I liked. On the other hand, I don't think there is any video in this cache that introduces anything wildly new or different. If I am wrong about that please chime in...

danni32ff

Marco;6301648 said:
I've watched parts of three videos at this point. However, I will readily admit I think this is too many videos released all at once. Anyone with a shred of willpower is not going to watch all of these videos in one shot. I mean we waited too many weeks to just consume all of them in one sitting. Of the parts I've watched, I saw and heard some things in the Thong video that I liked. On the other hand, I don't think there is any video in this cache that introduces anything wildly new or different. If I am wrong about that please chime in...
1. Since they screwed up due to whatever challenge that they had, you knew they were going to release everything at once. They have done this in the past. So some people will agree and some people will dis-agree with how they released them
2. You shouldn't have expected anything different in the vids.
2 a. The vids she shot back in April were done and in the bag. They just had to release the final ones that she shot down in Florida.
2 b. When people were blitzing Christina on Twitter stating that vids and pics weren't released, she stated that all the vids she shot in the earlier part of May were done and sent to them. With her M.O., I guessed she would continue with the same type of vids.

3. As far as watching all of the vids at the same time. Heck, I just looked at the screen shots people posted and personally said i would pick the ones that I wanted to view and when. As of yet, I have viewed about 1/2 of the green outfit vid and have yet to watch any of the others.

Thanks to the posters for all that they do

sharma

I don't know about any of you guys but I loved all the screencaps. Different lighting and different location does add variety to videos even if she does the same thing again and again. Hoping to download all videos within this month. Good work Shrek.

Marco

There is a new Christina video out today called "Angel Bath." She starts out naked in the tub and stays naked. More than half of the movie is pretty uninteresting, unless you are really into her bath videos. Then she gets out her vibrator and sits on the toilet lid to use it. Again, I've never understood why she ends up on the toilet and masturbating in so many videos. Unless, of course, you are really into that. However, I did find it interesting she appears to want to flash her pussy at us. Not give us a close up, long lingering view of her spread pussy, but flashes. Here is a GIF from the new video illustrating my point:

apexl8

I am a huge fan of the gifs you are creating.

I would love to see some more of her pulsating pussy contractions when she's cumming.

Is that possible? Thanks!

Marco

apexl8;6312879 said:
I am a huge fan of the gifs you are creating.

I would love to see some more of her pulsating pussy contractions when she's cumming.

Is that possible? Thanks!
Glad you like the GIF's.

I'll make this proposal for the fans and requestors from who I've got messages.

If you know there is something you would like to see converted to a GIF, I will consider it.

PM me the video name, the approximate time the sequence starts and it should not be more than 10-20 seconds long.

IF I decide to create a GIF, I will pull the sequence from the video, try to enhance the quality, slow it down, re-render it and then convert it to a GIF.

Status
Not open for further replies.