1. **********************************************************************************************
    Hi! If you wish to view all content on our website, please consider taking the time to sign up (register).
    It's free !
    **********************************************************************************************

Christina Model Updates

Discussion in 'Model Discussion & Requests' started by keeper31, May 17, 2014.

1. kingkrown

kingkrown Member

Now you're going to make me watch all the old videos again to see what i can see. :)

2. Moderator CM

Moderator CM Member

I never stop watching her videos...Amanda Verona look good despite excessive Tats but Kateelife just blows my mind. Take Christina over both in a milli-second

pervedfriend likes this.
  3. DaveN99

DaveN99 New Member

Here's a question - there were short Serial movies. I don't see any of them on this site. In other places I've seen an 01 series, and an 02 series (including a great big nip slip), and an 04 series. Has anybody every heard of an 03 series? Any idea where to find them?
    Thanks!

4. androd

androd Member

Are there any recent pictures of of Christina out there?

5. Sniper_Merc

Sniper_Merc Member

6. Sniper_Merc

Sniper_Merc Member

dunno why this thing keeps not showing the pic im linking, just click it, should open up

nuckingfut likes this.
  7. rapper

rapper Member

Hi Sniper, thanks for the pic, a beautiful young woman now a beautiful young mother. I wish her the best of everything that she might desire, rapper

pervedfriend likes this.
  8. androd

androd Member

Hello Sniper, thank you for the picture, its good to see her happy and healthy.

9. sleazoid

sleazoid Member

10. Moderator CM

Moderator CM Member

I have this and many others.......She looks happy and still a babe. I want to see more of her but if I don't I know she is happy.................And to me that's all that matters. She is not the prettiest in the world......but to me she is and I wish her the best

11. Sniper_Merc

Sniper_Merc Member

Thanks all. I won't reveal where I got the pics from, suffice it to say they are publicly available.

DaveN99 and rapper like this.
  12. Marco

Marco Member

These are from a couple of months ago. I pixelated or cropped out the child depending on the photo. I don't think we should post images of anybody other than Christina but especially not kids...

[​IMG] [​IMG]

13. Tahoe1919

Tahoe1919 New Member

Mostly been a lurker here and have enjoyed all the contributions. Christina is still one of the tops in my book, and still enjoy viewing her past content.

That being said, I have a question that has been nagging me, and I thought this would be the best place to ask it. Christina did a few sets and videos with a girl named Tracy (not Traci19 aka Salina Ford). I remember a year or so ago seeing this model (not sure if she used the same name) on another site somewhere. Would anyone have information regarding this model and her other work? For the life of me I cannot remember the site. Thanks in advance.

14. bigboy4752002

bigboy4752002 Member

On this page: http://www.kitty-kats.net/threads/christinamodel-special-hq-sets-bytewhale.2351806/
    Shrek has posted all of Christina's specialty sets of pictures, maybe who you are looking for is on it. I am sure one of the more knowledgeable guys here will ID her for you.

dusty500 likes this.
  15. pervedfriend

pervedfriend Member

Sniper and Marco and Sleazoid Thanks for posting the photos. Miss CM a lot. She looks great! Her body is amazing! Christina is a Super Hot Mom!

Marco in your photo I noticed she has that large ring on her finger. So obviously CM is still married.

16. Marco

Marco Member

Yes, she is still with Jeff. Here's a photo from a while ago, it is Christina the pregnant mermaid:

[​IMG]

17. keeper31

keeper31 Global Moderator Staff Member

Still have not found anyone as sexy and interesting as Christina was. The search goes on.

papp, klperved and jonlight07 like this.
  18. bawb

bawb New Member

19. Moderator CM

Moderator CM Member

I don't think there will ever be as sexy, sensual and sincere as Christina is. She tried her best an unfortunately she was bullied to the point where she cried several cam shows. Not because of her members but because her administrators were ignorant and over bearing and I know of the 1st hand through conversation. That's a good reason why the site no longer exists.

I also know she is very happy and blessed to have 2 amazing daughters and as members we have been blessed to see one of the most beautiful attractive lady ever to grace the internet. She is and always will be #1 (My #1 Ever!) She still looks AMAZING [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    http://imagetwist.com/8donyd9ryt9q/1.jpeg

Last edited: Oct 3, 2016
    wwwolf, hookjsf, somebeach and 7 others like this.
  20. bigboy4752002

bigboy4752002 Member

There are very few women that I followed and loved see on the internet. Christina was one of my three favorite women. Her along with Yulia Nova and Marge Mellor are the ones that just have that extra something very few women have. It is just a sex appeal you can't explain it, you just feel it.

21. Moderator CM

Moderator CM Member

Is this the Marge Mellor? That's some serious B&W boobage!!!! Very classy boobies :) Does not have the Beauty Christina has but nice pick!
    [​IMG]

bigboy4752002 likes this.
  22. bigboy4752002

bigboy4752002 Member

Yes that is Marge Mellor on the right and Judy O'Day on the left. She has better pictures than this one and yes, she has a wonderful set of breasts and a killer smile. By the way Judy O'Day is not bad either

23. Moderator CM

Moderator CM Member

Back in the 50's & 60's there were some truly amazing ladies, before my time but one to think of is Cynthia Myers playmate 1968. Call me biased but pick Christina over all of them
    [​IMG]

nie_nie, wwwolf and keeper31 like this.
  24. bigboy4752002

bigboy4752002 Member

[​IMG][/URL] [/IMG] [​IMG]
    There are lots of beautiful women from the 1900's and up with that special thing that Christina has. I could name them when I have their names like the above women. I do have a favorite from the 1930's and I wish I knew her name. I have her is several videos from SWV. On Nudie Cuties number 1 she is in 3 videos. On is called Christmas Eves and the other titled one is called New Years Eve. That is where this still is from.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
  25. Moderator CM

Moderator CM Member

Just cause...
    [​IMG]
    and..
    [​IMG]

An unmarked bum shot....
    [​IMG]

26. Moderator CM

Moderator CM Member

modelshrek2012 just posted pantyhose set from Christina....fcuking spectacular especially this set! Go take a peek and download :)
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Reason why it's perfect posed photos from Christina and wish Nikki would not continue taking pictures from the side...If I jerk to her for more then 30 seconds my neck get sore :p

[​IMG]

27. Marco

Marco Member

I decided it was time for a new GIF. I went back and I was looking at footage of Christina licking her nipples. She favors her right nipple because that breast is larger than the left one. I was actually trying to find footage of her attempting to suck her nipple but I couldn't find anything good. If you know of good footage of her actually sucking her nipple, let me know. Anyway, this GIF is from the member movie "HD-Nurse" posted for June 21, 2009. It has a nice zoom in and features studs in her forearms and tongue and heavily painted fingernails. Enjoy!

[​IMG]

28. modelshrek2012

modelshrek2012 The Godfather of Models Staff Member

I found it. As soon as I have figuered out in which thread it has to be posted, I will release it

Marco and keeper31 like this.
  29. modelshrek2012

modelshrek2012 The Godfather of Models Staff Member

30. Marco

Marco Member