Christina Model Updates

Discussion in 'Model Discussion & Requests' started by keeper31, May 17, 2014.

1. hookjsf

hookjsf Member

Yes, she has her own website under the name Salina Ford at salinaford.com, but she's not making new content right now. She's also on Twitter at @salina_ford. Her original traci19.com stuff is still on here at KK's, but the website was shutdown.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
  2. 19silver21

19silver21 Member

Great Info. I will check it out . Thanks

3. Marco

Marco Member

K9MAX likes this.
  4. 19silver21

19silver21 Member

Wow. Thats totally awesome. Thanks for your great work.

5. Zach Urbina

Zach Urbina New Member

Found this on an old hard drive and realized it wasn't hosted anywhere anymore.

6. kingkrown

kingkrown Member

I am looking to complete my Christina collection, and I seem to recall some time ago somebody had all the Camshows with the chat windows.

Any chance anybody still has these?
    Any help anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated.

7. hookjsf

hookjsf Member

Her webcams are under "ChristinaModel - All her Webchats (1-66 SD, 67-77 HD)" at
    http://kitty-kats.net/threads/christinamodel-all-her-webchats-1-66-sd-67-77-hd.1845210/

I don't think they include any Chat Windows. We had to intentionally capture those on our own with a separate application.

8. kingkrown

kingkrown Member

Thanks hookjsf.
    Already had all the chats... some of her best work btw, but I thought I read somewhere that somebody had some kind of chat window transcript.

Thanks again.

hookjsf likes this.
  9. 19silver21

19silver21 Member

I thought all Christinas content was on KK at one time.

Thanks

10. theunderkin

theunderkin Member

There's still quite a bit of her early stuff missing.

11. 19silver21

19silver21 Member

Well Maybt we can do a request that if you have something Please Post IT
    Thanks to all

12. sleazoid

sleazoid Member

Actually what I found funny was her grammar ;)

13. 19silver21

19silver21 Member

Hello All. I would still like to see any content you may have of Christina. Myself I wish some of the outtakes would be posted. Vids or Pics. Thanks

14. Marco

Marco Member

Just a quick reminder as August comes to a close, that it was at this time last year that we got the final content from Christina and her site went offline (apparently for good). I made a GIF from the video "AUG14 - P4" that is her last video and may be the last time you see Christina rub one out for you. At least her breasts are big and swollen:

[​IMG]

K9MAX, lazyboy2, acecoyote and 14 others like this.
  15. 19silver21

19silver21 Member

Totally Awesome . Thanks

16. keeper31

keeper31 Global Moderator Staff Member

Too bad she quit, her breasts were really coming back. she could have made vids her whole pregnancy. Still have not found anyone to take her place.

crazylegs, klperved and hookjsf like this.
  17. 19silver21

19silver21 Member

Mayby she will get bored one day and surprise all of us. Wish

keeper31 likes this.
  18. Marco

Marco Member

Christina was one of a kind! I hope I never get tired of looking at her material! :D

And, who is to say that she did not record videos during her whole pregnancy? Or maybe she's recording some 4K videos right now during her second pregnancy! You have to have dreams keeper31!

klperved and keeper31 like this.
  19. 19silver21

19silver21 Member

Has anybody found time to look for any material. Hope somebody finds some good stuff. Thanks

20. 19silver21

19silver21 Member

A question? Does anybody think they could entice who ever has the unreleased material to release it on a CD. That way it may be purchased by collectors . Thanks