Christina Model Updates

Discussion in 'Model Discussion & Requests' started by keeper31, May 17, 2014.

1. bigboy4752002

bigboy4752002 Member

In the cam show #13 I think it is, she does attempt to suck her right nipple and does a fairly good job of it. It is just after she takes off her bra about half way through the cam show.

2. nuckingfut

nuckingfut Member

I believe she does in the jacuzzi video as well

dusty500 likes this.
  3. Marco

Marco Member

Good call bigboy4752002. Indeed Webcast 13 from 7-20-09 does have Christina briefly sucking her right nipple twice in the show. There is also some nipple licking. Her breasts were slightly larger at the time. Unfortunately, the quality of the webcast video is not very good. So, the GIF is mediocre quality:

[​IMG]

4. keeper31

keeper31 Global Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Marco, those are big tits, love them.

5. sleazoid

sleazoid Member

I remember this one because she said "Well, I know I'll never go completely nude" :D

Since you listed the webcast date, would you or anyone else here have the release dates for all of her videos?

TIA

6. sommier2

sommier2 New Member

In "HD - See Thru Thong & V" she sucks her right nipple around the 1 min mark and 19:45. HD-SeeT.avi

dusty500 likes this.
  7. Moderator CM

Moderator CM Member

Sort of wish I was Marty McFly....if you know what I mean ;)

8. Moderator CM

Moderator CM Member

Most Def Christina type qualities!
    [​IMG]...agreed..[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 7, 2016
    nie_nie likes this.
  9. keeper31

I agree but have not watched her videos, if she has any.

10. Moderator CM

Moderator CM Member

Still watch Christina video's. There are videos of Marge and others out there.

keeper31 likes this.
  11. bigboy4752002

bigboy4752002 Member

There are no known videos of Marge Mellor. I have searched for years for one. I have plenty of other videos for the pin-ups of the 1940's through the 1960's. If someone finds one of her, the vintage forums would go crazy.
    George

keeper31 likes this.
  12. Marco

Marco Member

I have seen spreadsheets with a lot of dates but not all of the dates for everything. I also have most of the information from the website for what was released over the last several years of her career. I use the dates from the site which are not necessarily 100% accurate. But since the site doesn't say when things were actually filmed, you might as well go with what they say is the release date.

13. Marco

Marco Member

I decided to liven things up a little by postings some images. I decided to go back 10 years to Set 534 released in October 2006 but undoubtedly shot earlier in the year. Christina has been working with the sheer curtains and now has decided to be more risqué in the pool. So, this is 10 years ago and Christina is 21 years old:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
  14. ThatGuy6789

ThatGuy6789 New Member

Wonderful stuff, thank you so much!

I have been combing through these threads hunting for the stuff Christina did with Ellie (from ShannonModel). I only came up with these three videos:

HD-Tub
    HD-Hot
    HD-MP

I seem to remember more, but perhaps I'm not looking in the right spot? Any ideas?

Thanks again Marco for keeping the Christina fan club alive!

15. pervedfriend

pervedfriend Member

Hi Marco! Hey I was checking out an old CM vid "HD Chair" it's called. If you have it and some extra time, give it a look. You'll notice right around the 12:52 mark our favorite girl give us a rather "Rear view" (pun intended) we didn't see much of for Christina, Hope you can take a look. Maybe you might feel it's Gif worthy. Thank You!

16. Marco

Marco Member

Glad to help recycle the good old days of Christina Model. :)

Here's what I see for Ellie and Christina on Christina Model:

HD - Bed & Bath
    HD - Hot Delivery
    HD - Massage Party

Here's what I see from Shannon Model:

Ellie & Christina In "Rubdown" same movie as "Massage Party"
    Ellie & Christina In "Bed & Bath" same video
    Ellie & Christina in "Hot Delivery" same video
    Ellie & Christina in "Oily Babes"

So, you're missing "Oily Babes." Of course, I might have missed something. Don't forget that Ellie made videos with Missy too.

17. santriab

santriab New Member

Hi Everyone
    I'm looking for an older Christina video, I think its called Christina and Missy Showdown. I've looked around Kitty Kats with no luck - the rest of the web seems to have fragments of it, but not the complete video. If anyone can post it here, or direct me to where it is, I;d really appreciate it. Thank You!

dusty500 likes this.
  18. B1189BW

B1189BW New Member

In any of Christina's videos, did she ever talk of cum-in-mouth or swallowing? Thanks, Bill

19. Carl99

Carl99 New Member

Ok, I'm new here. Does anyone know if Christina sells posters and dad's? If she does how would I go about getting them?

20. keeper31

She is out of the business so no joy.

21. Carl99

Carl99 New Member

To bad she doesn't sell autographed posters, I'd buy a few of them. They wouldn't even have to be new pics of her. Does she even allow fan mail?

22. Moderator CM

Moderator CM Member

The person who told me the guy was Creepy was Christina

23. Marco

Marco Member

I haven't posted in a while, but I decided I should resurrect the Christina thread even though she is just off being a MILF. Here's what I decided Christina should do for me. She should spread her legs and get her candy cane vibrator nice and wet in her mouth. CHECK. Then she should bend over the sofa and show me her pussy. CHECK. Now slap that ASS! CHECK.

[​IMG]

woodgod1, gripen, wwwolf and 12 others like this.
  24. keeper31

Marco once again you have done something we all appreciate, she was practically out of my mind and you brought her back! Thanks and keep it up.

25. Marco

Marco Member

Since I spent a little time working on the video, I thought I would post some still images. I didn't mention it in the previous post, but this is from the store video HD-Wild which was released on November 27, 2012.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

dusty500, gripen, wwwolf and 11 others like this.
  26. bigboy4752002

bigboy4752002 Member

I re-watched The video(Wild) and it had been awhile since I seen it. I laughed when she had her panties on backwards. To me she seemed out of it like she had a migraine or took some medicines that made her high. Maybe it is just me, but she did not seem like she had it together.

27. Marco

Marco Member

Who knows? I definitely don't claim to know Christina's state or state of mind when she filmed her videos. If I get what I want out of it, I am not going to think about it too much. Definitely goes into the category of "Not my problem, man."

bigboy4752002 likes this.
  28. Marco

Marco Member

Can you imagine if an Internet model had to pass a mental health test or drug/alcohol test to be allowed to model? 99% of the digital storage space on the planet would be empty right now...

bigboy4752002, hidee and keeper31 like this.
  29. bigboy4752002

bigboy4752002 Member

I imagine quite a few have problems and they deal with it their own way. But I will say some do it just to get noticed and don't have the talent to make it any other way. I think Christina did it to be noticed. She did try her hand at music videos and to go to Hollywood, but as we know it did not work out for her. I do have two cam videos that were not released because in one she had a migraine headache and she over did the medication she had for it and the other one she just seems high from the mixing of medicine and alcohol. I had a good friend that would record all of her stuff and share it with me.

crazylegs likes this.
  30. keeper31

Well share them we need new material.

somebeach and crazylegs like this.