Christina Model Updates

Discussion in 'Model Discussion & Requests' started by keeper31, May 17, 2014.

1. Marco

Marco Member

I find it unlikely we'll ever see unreleased material. The only hope I see is to get better quality material. Kind of like the Kari Sweets remastered stuff. A lot of the transfers are not great. I was just looking at we have available for video 76 and it is pretty bad. It's small (552MB) and has bad artifacts.

However, I have an ongoing effort to amuse myself with what we have available. I was looking at her 19-20 y.o. material where she started wearing sheer materials. I've narrowed it down to three candidates for a new GIF. Since "Likes" don't mean much anymore, I'll put up three posts and just "Like" the one you want turned into a GIF. At the end of the week, the one with most "Likes" gets turned into a GIF!

hookjsf and theunderkin like this.
  2. Marco

Marco Member

Post 1: Video 63, Photo Set 307

[​IMG]

K9MAX, rwbbones, lazyboy2 and 3 others like this.
  3. Marco

Marco Member

Post 2: Video 68, Photo Set 335

[​IMG]

K9MAX, mvalda, crazylegs and 6 others like this.
  4. Marco

Marco Member

Post 3: Video 74, Photo Set 373

[​IMG]

K9MAX, buffalo, respo22 and 16 others like this.
  5. 19silver21

19silver21 Member

Great I vote #3 . Also mayby with the long weekend happening the members may have time to post what they have. IT would be Greatly Appreciated. Thanks

klperved likes this.
  6. MrMilfMan

MrMilfMan New Member

I think our only hope is if she somehow makes a come back somehow, rather it be with site or web cams, with two kids it will be very unlikely. I tried to buy the unreleased videos they decided to not post and hurry the extra shoot back when it happened and before he shut down the site, he would not have any part of it and I actually don't think he would have been capable getting them to me without posting them on the site. Any footage she would have would be anything filmed she never sent in.

I have actually almost lost interest with internet models with her gone, maybe one day someone will come along and can actually have enough fans to pay for her material to make it worth her wild.

7. 19silver21

19silver21 Member

I was watchin a vid and a guy was in the right side of vid walking thru. I think vid was Wake-Up. Anybody know if that was the photog. Thanks

8. Sproket560

Sproket560 Member

Where at in the video?

9. 19silver21

19silver21 Member

It was about the 12 minute mark on the far right side of vid.

10. 19silver21

19silver21 Member

Wouldnt it be great to have all Christinas material posted on KK at the same time.All collections could be filled. WOW

11. Sproket560

Sproket560 Member

I must be blind, I'm not seeing it.

12. hookjsf

hookjsf Member

Yes, that was her "Admin" first seen (barely) at 05:41 and again at 06:03. That was a joint shoot with Christina's company, and the company Traci was working for. That was about the time her Admin stopped being her main photographer / videographer, and her female videographer was shooting more and more of her videos. Christina was becoming more daring then, and I think she was more comfortable with her long-time female friend taking the videos, than a man in his early 60's. :)

13. 19silver21

19silver21 Member

Great Info. I couldnt remember the time . Sorry bout that. Thanks

hookjsf likes this.
  14. chroniclvr

chroniclvr Member

[​IMG]
    I know this is not on topic, but I just thought you guys might enjoy this near exposure moment from dvd#51.

Boombox55, K9MAX, Marco and 10 others like this.
  15. 19silver21

19silver21 Member

Great . Has anybody watched the Stood-Up vid lately? I think they must have did a part-2 that was never released.

16. 19silver21

19silver21 Member

A Question? Do you think Christinas X may have any of the unreleased material? Thanks

17. MrMilfMan

MrMilfMan New Member

NO, Charles had it all, only unreleased were the ones from the tampon shoot that they did not post and did the quick make up shoot. Christina may have had a few filmed that she never mailed in with hopes the site would stay open. Only hope going forward will be if she does more work.

hookjsf likes this.
  18. Marco

Marco Member

It would appear that Christina in the sheer blue top from video 74 won easily. And so, by popular demand, a new GIF:

[​IMG]

klperved, speedone, lazyboy2 and 2 others like this.
  19. Marco

Marco Member

Do you mean X boyfriends or partners? They may have their own material that they have never shared. But I think everything that was recorded for the website was shipped to the webmaster. She didn't seem to enjoy the schedule of producing material, so I think it is unlikely she was holding material back.

20. 19silver21

19silver21 Member

Thanks for GIF, Its kool. Thats a good question. I didnt know she had a woman photographer . In a video they did you can hear her talking.I just think sometimes the outtakes are more interesting than some of what they post.