Christina Model Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great I vote #3 . Also mayby with the long weekend happening the members may have time to post what they have. IT would be Greatly Appreciated. Thanks

MrMilfMan

I think our only hope is if she somehow makes a come back somehow, rather it be with site or web cams, with two kids it will be very unlikely. I tried to buy the unreleased videos they decided to not post and hurry the extra shoot back when it happened and before he shut down the site, he would not have any part of it and I actually don't think he would have been capable getting them to me without posting them on the site. Any footage she would have would be anything filmed she never sent in.

I have actually almost lost interest with internet models with her gone, maybe one day someone will come along and can actually have enough fans to pay for her material to make it worth her wild.

I was watchin a vid and a guy was in the right side of vid walking thru. I think vid was Wake-Up. Anybody know if that was the photog. Thanks

hookjsf

I was watchin a vid and a guy was in the right side of vid walking thru. I think vid was Wake-Up. Anybody know if that was the photog. Thanks
I must be blind, I'm not seeing it.
Yes, that was her "Admin" first seen (barely) at 05:41 and again at 06:03. That was a joint shoot with Christina's company, and the company Traci was working for. That was about the time her Admin stopped being her main photographer / videographer, and her female videographer was shooting more and more of her videos. Christina was becoming more daring then, and I think she was more comfortable with her long-time female friend taking the videos, than a man in his early 60's. :)

MrMilfMan

NO, Charles had it all, only unreleased were the ones from the tampon shoot that they did not post and did the quick make up shoot. Christina may have had a few filmed that she never mailed in with hopes the site would stay open. Only hope going forward will be if she does more work.

Marco

It would appear that Christina in the sheer blue top from video 74 won easily. And so, by popular demand, a new GIF:

Marco

A Question? Do you think Christinas X may have any of the unreleased material? Thanks
Do you mean X boyfriends or partners? They may have their own material that they have never shared. But I think everything that was recorded for the website was shipped to the webmaster. She didn't seem to enjoy the schedule of producing material, so I think it is unlikely she was holding material back.

Thanks for GIF, Its kool. Thats a good question. I didnt know she had a woman photographer . In a video they did you can hear her talking.I just think sometimes the outtakes are more interesting than some of what they post.

crazylegs

Thanks for GIF, Its kool. Thats a good question. I didnt know she had a woman photographer . In a video they did you can hear her talking.I just think sometimes the outtakes are more interesting than some of what they post.
the woman voice was either her mom or sarah her webmasters wife

Thanks for that info. I thot it was her videographer.I guess the webmaster would be able to not post material if they thot it was to HOTT???

HollaAtTheMayor

We need a Christina book. Honestly, we need some sort of teen model tell all. It probably will never happen. There's probably mountains of legal issues from releasing something like that. But, some of these original model.com girls would be past the statute of limitations to avoid getting anyone in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.