Christina Model Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

keeper31

Staff member
Marco;6312990 said:
Glad you like the GIF's.

I'll make this proposal for the fans and requestors from who I've got messages.

If you know there is something you would like to see converted to a GIF, I will consider it.

PM me the video name, the approximate time the sequence starts and it should not be more than 10-20 seconds long.

IF I decide to create a GIF, I will pull the sequence from the video, try to enhance the quality, slow it down, re-render it and then convert it to a GIF.
From what I have seen Marco, her material looks better after you have enhanced it. Keep up the good work.

sharma

I still rate her HOT HOT video the best when it came to pulsing pussy. I know cuz I watch those 3 minutes every night before sleeping.

Marco

HOLY CRAP! There is another new video called "Purple." I haven't watched it yet because I still have a backlog to watch. What a headache to have! ;-)

Following up on my previous observation, Christina also flashes her gash in the "Sexy Green" video. And, as usual, a GIF to illustrate my point:

keeper31

Staff member
danni32ff;6330595 said:
Christina has a new big chapter in her life.
Hope things work out for her.
What are you talking about?

Marco

I'm not claiming to know what is going on, but two things strike me. She started Tweeting abount lactating breasts several weeks ago, but then quickly denied she was pregnant. Fine, I let it go. But, I swear, the last few videos that I have watched I think her breasts are fuller. Not a lot, but they do not sag to flatter while she is laying down IMHO...

danni32ff

Prelude97;6330845 said:
What!?!? shes preggo? Where did you get this info from and when can we expect those TITS to get bigger?

she personally posted a pic on a social media site that she is on showing her stomach and an ultrasound.
not going to go into what site and not going to post personal pics. The site or she can post a message announcing this.

As far as her boobs go -- yes they will get bigger. That tends to happen when woman get pregnant. And yes, the last vid called "Purple" her breast are larger than they have been. The last time they started to look this big was late 2011 and early 2012, when she was also with child but lost it, sadly.

keeper31

Staff member
Wonder how this will affect her doing a girl/girl strapon vid.

Moderator CM

Danni I knew this when it happened and even have a picture of her with a bump. We should try to keep her personal secrets quiet, we were friends on FB and kept in touch until charles fucked that up. The BF she had was actually a real nice guy and not sure what happened in that relationship but chuck was fucking Christina over big time. My comments were erased when I had mentioned her paychecks were in 2012-13 cut in 1/2! She is very sheltered and has a lack of self confidence hard to understand after all she has accomplished after putting up with such BS from fans and those controlling her. Figured Danni knew when I said her boobs were big due to excess prolactin. I truly wish her all the best and hope things work out in her favor :)
If this gets erased it can only be safe to assume there is a connection with both sites

Prelude97

keeper31;6331092 said:
Wonder how this will affect her doing a girl/girl strapon vid.
I love it man!! ALWAYS KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE BALL!!!

Keeper31.....when the going gets tough, fuck that....put a strapon in that preggo momma!!

Marco

Just to clarify, the thread is about Christina updates and her modeling career. We can be totally into her and want to see more of her and talk about things we would like to see her do. That is cool.

We should NOT get too deep into personal information or border on stalking her. Especially on a public board. There are no barriers to people seeing what is written here. Act accordingly.

The previous thread was taken down when people started calling each other out and talking trash. That shouldn't happen on the board in general and especially not on Christina's thread. Once again, act accordingly.

Marco

So, I still haven't watched all of the new videos yet. But I saw some good stuff in the "Apr14 - More Fun" video. Here's a GIF recap:

A slight pussy quiver:

A large dildo from her pussy to her mouth:

And some ass grinding:

Moderator CM

Love to know how Marco you get these even more clear...spectacular!

Pussy to mouth is just freakin' hot. I wish she would suction a dildo to the wall and give it the twice over. She too sexy:)

Nothing posted yet, hope it's not another disastOr and hope it's just a boo boo :)
NASA and he spellz like dis...wtf?

Marco

I realized that I could dump larger GIF's onto the file hoster. But I think I've hit the edge of what is OK. Especially if I have multiple large GIF's on the same page. I think someone on a slower connection probably has the page lock up a little bit. My apologizes if that is annoying some people.

I think the video release slow down is OK because they were releasing videos like crazy for a while there. We had two videos for this month in less than the first two weeks of the month. Maybe one will get released tomorrow or early next week. I am actually still not done reviewing all the videos that were recently released!

cmfriend

Moderator CM, I have been hoping Christina would suction the dildo to like wall in shower or something too. She struggles with it to much ysing it in bed. To see her go at it like you said with it stuck to something would be great. Wish someone would tell her to try that.

Sexy PattyCake has done a few nice dildo shoots like this. Love to see Christina try it.

sharma

Does she have a Hitachi vibrator? If she does, ask her to use it for a video. Just the thought of her using the Hitachi on her big lips gives me a boner.

Status
Not open for further replies.