Christina Model Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marco

I decided to liven things up a little by postings some images. I decided to go back 10 years to Set 534 released in October 2006 but undoubtedly shot earlier in the year. Christina has been working with the sheer curtains and now has decided to be more risqué in the pool. So, this is 10 years ago and Christina is 21 years old:

Last edited by a moderator:

ThatGuy6789

Wonderful stuff, thank you so much!

I have been combing through these threads hunting for the stuff Christina did with Ellie (from ShannonModel). I only came up with these three videos:

HD-Tub
HD-Hot
HD-MP

I seem to remember more, but perhaps I'm not looking in the right spot? Any ideas?

Thanks again Marco for keeping the Christina fan club alive!

cmfriend

Hi Marco! Hey I was checking out an old CM vid "HD Chair" it's called. If you have it and some extra time, give it a look. You'll notice right around the 12:52 mark our favorite girl give us a rather "Rear view" (pun intended) we didn't see much of for Christina, Hope you can take a look. Maybe you might feel it's Gif worthy. Thank You!

Marco

Wonderful stuff, thank you so much!

I have been combing through these threads hunting for the stuff Christina did with Ellie (from ShannonModel). I only came up with these three videos:

HD-Tub
HD-Hot
HD-MP

I seem to remember more, but perhaps I'm not looking in the right spot? Any ideas?

Thanks again Marco for keeping the Christina fan club alive!
Glad to help recycle the good old days of Christina Model. :)

Here's what I see for Ellie and Christina on Christina Model:

HD - Bed & Bath
HD - Hot Delivery
HD - Massage Party

Here's what I see from Shannon Model:

Ellie & Christina In "Rubdown" same movie as "Massage Party"
Ellie & Christina In "Bed & Bath" same video
Ellie & Christina in "Hot Delivery" same video
Ellie & Christina in "Oily Babes"

So, you're missing "Oily Babes." Of course, I might have missed something. Don't forget that Ellie made videos with Missy too.

santriab

Hi Everyone
I'm looking for an older Christina video, I think its called Christina and Missy Showdown. I've looked around Kitty Kats with no luck - the rest of the web seems to have fragments of it, but not the complete video. If anyone can post it here, or direct me to where it is, I;d really appreciate it. Thank You!

Carl99

Ok, I'm new here. Does anyone know if Christina sells posters and dad's? If she does how would I go about getting them?

Carl99

To bad she doesn't sell autographed posters, I'd buy a few of them. They wouldn't even have to be new pics of her. Does she even allow fan mail?

Moderator CM

I inadvertently kicked off a new discussion about Christina! And then I hit the road and didn't see these messages.

Anyway, I found the video in my stash. I didn't originally find it because it was sitting in a subfolder and was named webcmhd1.mpg. Not a lot of mpg files were released by the site. Thanks for the offers to supply it, but I have it now. Kitty-Kats still needs to post a copy of the movie.

Moderator CM posted images from an early (not the first) HD movie which was split in two parts. They were HD-Sun-Bath and HD-Sun-Bath2. About 30 minutes in total.

I am not sure which video Christina had the most orgasms. I've seen some where it is difficult to know for sure but she could have had several in at least some of them that I recall.

I hear what you are saying pervedfriend. There will never be another Christina. It is not possible. She road the early wave of Internet teen tease models all the way into adult nudity over 13 years (2001-2014).

Yes, Christina went out to California looking for fame and fortune. But she was already infamous and that was about as far as she would go...

If I thought making a "pictures" company and contract with Christina would give me a shot with her, I would have tried the same thing! So, is that creepy?

The person who told me the guy was Creepy was Christina

Marco

I haven't posted in a while, but I decided I should resurrect the Christina thread even though she is just off being a MILF. Here's what I decided Christina should do for me. She should spread her legs and get her candy cane vibrator nice and wet in her mouth. CHECK. Then she should bend over the sofa and show me her pussy. CHECK. Now slap that ASS! CHECK.

keeper31

Staff member
Marco once again you have done something we all appreciate, she was practically out of my mind and you brought her back! Thanks and keep it up.

Marco

Since I spent a little time working on the video, I thought I would post some still images. I didn't mention it in the previous post, but this is from the store video HD-Wild which was released on November 27, 2012.

bigboy4752002

I re-watched The video(Wild) and it had been awhile since I seen it. I laughed when she had her panties on backwards. To me she seemed out of it like she had a migraine or took some medicines that made her high. Maybe it is just me, but she did not seem like she had it together.

Marco

I re-watched The video(Wild) and it had been awhile since I seen it. I laughed when she had her panties on backwards. To me she seemed out of it like she had a migraine or took some medicines that made her high. Maybe it is just me, but she did not seem like she had it together.
Who knows? I definitely don't claim to know Christina's state or state of mind when she filmed her videos. If I get what I want out of it, I am not going to think about it too much. Definitely goes into the category of "Not my problem, man."

Marco

Can you imagine if an Internet model had to pass a mental health test or drug/alcohol test to be allowed to model? 99% of the digital storage space on the planet would be empty right now...

bigboy4752002

Can you imagine if an Internet model had to pass a mental health test or drug/alcohol test to be allowed to model? 99% of the digital storage space on the planet would be empty right now...
I imagine quite a few have problems and they deal with it their own way. But I will say some do it just to get noticed and don't have the talent to make it any other way. I think Christina did it to be noticed. She did try her hand at music videos and to go to Hollywood, but as we know it did not work out for her. I do have two cam videos that were not released because in one she had a migraine headache and she over did the medication she had for it and the other one she just seems high from the mixing of medicine and alcohol. I had a good friend that would record all of her stuff and share it with me.

keeper31

Staff member
I imagine quite a few have problems and they deal with it their own way. But I will say some do it just to get noticed and don't have the talent to make it any other way. I think Christina did it to be noticed. She did try her hand at music videos and to go to Hollywood, but as we know it did not work out for her. I do have two cam videos that were not released because in one she had a migraine headache and she over did the medication she had for it and the other one she just seems high from the mixing of medicine and alcohol. I had a good friend that would record all of her stuff and share it with me.
Well share them we need new material.

ThatGuy6789

Just want to echo keeper's request. BigBoy, please share! We love Christina, we respect her in our own way. I won't judge if there's more available material; we all have our weaknesses, and we all share in them as human beings. Mixing of medications could never be something that would lower my opinion of this wonderful girl.

I'm begging you; we need the more material! :)

Marco

Isn't one of those the one where she is getting harassed for being out of it and she starts to fight back the tears? I mean, she was out of it, but no need to make Christina cry...

Status
Not open for further replies.