Christina Model Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marco

Superb! Love that flash. Thanks a billion Marco!
A billion? That seems excessive! A million is sufficient. ;)

Speaking of a million, any rich Christina fans want to try to purchase the original source material? I know there have been discussions about creating a crowd sourced fund, but one rich mega fan might be more efficient. I am pretty sure Christina and Chuck (or his family) wouldn't walk away from the right amount of cash. Then we could re-master and redistribute that material or even publish unreleased material. Pretty sure there isn't any money to be made on this venture. It would just be a passion project...

Marco

Hi
Do you know her real facebook, instagram, Twitter ?
Some people know them and some people have found them. In general, it's something that isn't discussed or shared. It's not considered cool. Sometimes we post pictures from her personal accounts but not a lot...

keeper31

Staff member
I looked at Tub lush and wish she was in her lesbian phase closer to the end of her career. A lot could have happened between her and the girls.

bearwoods26

Just found this site and Thread, man you guys are amazing. Love all the Christina info. Have been a huge fan since the beginning. Thanks

kingkrown

I really miss Christina... she was always the best for me.

Looking for a new addiction... anybody know any good busty models that like to dance?

ThatGuy6789

Speaking of the boob slips in older videos, has anyone taken the time to locate/list them somewhere? Perhaps we can work together to find them all, in say, everything prior to the underwater topless video (when she started to flash deliberately)?

For what it's worth, I've found the two from the GIFs above:

CMV069: 23:10
CMV070: 8:17

Can we find others?

Thanks!

Lord Slade

Christina has worn a variety of costumes over her many years of modelling. Some of them were sexy and some were silly. In honor of Halloween I present some selected images of Christina posing in costumes:So the 2002 wonder woman set where can i find that video?

Marco

any one know the wonder woman video ? or where to find
Unfortunately, I don't believe there is always a one to one relationship between pictures sets and videos. If you look at photo sets 32-33 you will find them on video 22. Set 37-38 are on video 24 and sets found in the 60's are on video 25. The Wonder Woman photo set is number 50. If it really can be found on a video, someone should say something!

Lord Slade

Unfortunately, I don't believe there is always a one to one relationship between pictures sets and videos. If you look at photo sets 32-33 you will find them on video 22. Set 37-38 are on video 24 and sets found in the 60's are on video 25. The Wonder Woman photo set is number 50. If it really can be found on a video, someone should say something!
so a friend said he foud a 10 second cip on a facebook page and sent me out to find it i did find the whole jingle bells and post it to u tube btw

DNelso

I found these screen caps from a video called "Curtains2".

Does anyone know where to find the video, or can anyone post it?
Christina at her best!

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

CyFrog

so a friend said he foud a 10 second cip on a facebook page and sent me out to find it i did find the whole jingle bells and post it to u tube btw
Are you talking about video 42? That is the one you want to look for in the Christina Model threads.

DNelso

Are you talking about video 42? That is the one you want to look for in the Christina Model threads.
Good question and good answer CyFrog.
The screen caps didn't appear in my original post. Now you can see that what I'm asking about is different - it's a compilation video. I found the screen caps on a web page that said the video appears in a christinamodel usenet site, but I can't find it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.