Christina Model Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmfriend

I saw this great photo of Nikki, just wondering if anyone else would have enjoyed seeing Christina display a nice neat landing strip like Nikki has in the photo? I think it would have been a plus for me if Christina tried it now and then. How bout any of you?
https://truepic.org/CsxyHb

Marco

Ugh is right. She said the tattoo isn't finished. I might be finished with the overall look of the new/future Christina. Guess I will need to continue to dwell on old Christina...

And Nikki Sims did a really atrocious tattoo recently on her right thigh. WTF is going on?

DNelso

Say it ain't so! Ugh...

Some will like the tattoo some won't. As the old saying goes, to each his own. More importantly, Christina is getting "her own" - the tattoo is for her and the people in her life, not for the viewing public. I don't like it, but I'm happy to see a person living for herself instead of for us - a person who (like ALL of us) has had her ups and downs. How many years, and thousands of pictures, and hours of video did she give to the world?

sleazoid

Some will like the tattoo some won't. As the old saying goes, to each his own. More importantly, Christina is getting "her own" - the tattoo is for her and the people in her life, not for the viewing public. I don't like it, but I'm happy to see a person living for herself instead of for us - a person who (like ALL of us) has had her ups and downs. How many years, and thousands of pictures, and hours of video did she give to the world?
Of course I'm expressing my personal opinion about tattoos, I'm not condemning her at all.

I don't believe she ever "lived for us" and not herself. She was paid for her work (I know that's another story entirely).

Marco

Of course Christina is free to do as she wants. It is a free country, at least for now. ;-)

However, we are all free to offer our opinion even if it is critical. Especially since I do not believe Christina has ever read or seen a word on this forum therefore the impact of our criticism on her is basically zero. I would also venture for the people who do frequent this forum and this discussion thread that it is not one of the prettiest tattoos any of us has seen.

And if she never plans to model again, then she definitely doesn't need to take into account the viewing public. But you need to remember she posted the picture online. She could have kept that tattoo to herself and her family. So, she wanted at least some people to see it for some reason.

Anyway, I am free to speculate on why a soon to be 33 year old (May 15) mother of two small girls needs to get that tattoo and post a picture online. Or perhaps just the structure and implied tone in that sentence makes clear I don't think there is a good explanation to be found.

bigboy4752002

Christina out yesterday at the beach and looking good:

I notice she has a newer tattoo on her right forearm. I know she gets them for one reason or another, but I still after 68 years can't understand why. Some say they get tattoos to show they don't follow the crowd or rules. I don't believe that. I never have been part of the group that has to be like anyone. I am me and if you like me that is fine. If you don't like me that is fine also. But every time you look at a younger person it seems they have at least one tattoo if not more. I just look and think what a waste of money. Now they are spending money getting the tattoos removed for twice they originally spent.

Marco

I notice she has a newer tattoo on her right forearm. I know she gets them for one reason or another, but I still after 68 years can't understand why. Some say they get tattoos to show they don't follow the crowd or rules. I don't believe that. I never have been part of the group that has to be like anyone. I am me and if you like me that is fine. If you don't like me that is fine also. But every time you look at a younger person it seems they have at least one tattoo if not more. I just look and think what a waste of money. Now they are spending money getting the tattoos removed for twice they originally spent.
Tattoos are really an odd thing. I don't get it. Criminals, prisoners and slaves were sometimes tattooed. There is a reason they have social stigma. They are painful, fairly permanent and can cause infection. Why would a completely stable individual with a future want to get one? Beats me.

Earlier in the discussion thread we talked about that forearm tattoo showing up in August 2017...

nicky1

I dont care about the tattoos. i care that seems to be healthy and i hope happy with her life and kids. I always miss she a lot!. Thanks again Marco for the update!

Moderator CM

Tat's are a personal thing and sometimes your a product of your own environment. I don't care for them but don't mind hers as long as it does not go extreme. She looks fantastic and very happy so I am happy for her, the content she left behind is an insane amount if you have it 1376 sets + 27 from other sites, 500+ videos and 78 webchats :)

Marco any way you can gif this??

Last edited by a moderator:

Marco

I was feeling lazy, so I asked Moderator CM what movie that image was taken from. He said, and I confirmed, it is from the movie "White Shirt." And now, brought to you with the latest MarcoTech, superior Christina dildo fucking in GIF format:

Moderator CM

That is fucking sweet !!!!! Wish you got the part when just pulls the dildo out of her as you can tell she goes pretty deep with that :p
Awesome work as always,
Thanks Marco :)

Marco

Hey Marco. Do you know if in any of Christina's vids she announces "I'm gonna cum" before she does?
I am pretty sure she says something like that it in at least one of her videos. She doesn't do a lot of dirty or explicit talk while she is rubbing one out, but there are some where she does. I am pretty sure she says "I am going to cum all over this dildo" in one of those videos. Give me a few hours to figure it out...or someone else can chime in...

Status
Not open for further replies.