Christina Model Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLJT

Forgive me if this post is misplaced.
Being somewhat OCD I have been trying to organize my Christina Model HD video collection. Part of my mission is to sort the videos by their release date, and I have managed (with more effort than the mission deserves) to get what seem like reliable release dates for most of my collection.
Does anyone know where to find a comprehensive list of HD videos with their release date? I found one PDF in one of the newsgoups but it is incomplete. Here is a list (pardon the verbosity of this, my first post) of those videos for which I have no dates.
Vids from the CM Store:
HD-Adven - Christina's Adventures.avi
HD-Bed & Bath.avi
HD-Blue - Blue.avi
HD-C3 - Climax 3.avi
HD-C4 - Climax 4.avi
HD-Car.avi
HD-Cart - Golf Cart.avi
HD-Climax.avi
HD-FKiss - French Kiss.avi
HD-GHV - Garter, Hose & Vibrator.avi
HD-GS - Garters & Stockings.avi
HD-GV - Good Vibrations.avi
HD-Hot - Hot Delivery.avi
HD-MP - Massage Party.avi
HD-NOON - Afternoon Desire.avi
HD-Naked 2.avi
HD-Naked.avi
HD-PR - Phone Romance.avi
HD-PS - Phone Sex.avi
HD-PW - Purple Whiz.avi
HD-SB - Shower Beauties.avi
HD-SH - Stairway to Heaven.avi
HD-SM - Sexy Machine.avi
HD-SM2 - Sexy Machine 2.avi
HD-SP - Shower & Pleasure.avi
HD-STPink - See Thru Pink.avi
HD-Shower - Shower.avi
HD-Silver Bullet - Silver Bullet.avi
HD-TubLust - Tub Lust.avi
HD-WildPS - Wild Phone Sex.avi
HD-oily - Oily Pleasure.avi

Vids from CM Members Section
HD-BB - Beach Beauties.avi
HD-Bath.avi
HD-Oily Babes.avi
HD-Sexy Dance.avi

I will appreciate any help I find here.

FLJT

Are you saying all these vids have been posted here or that there is a post with a list of the HD videos and their release dates?

Marco

Are you saying all these vids have been posted here or that there is a post with a list of the HD videos and their release dates?
I am pretty sure he means the former, not the later. Basically, letting everyone know to not be reposting material that modelshrek2012 has already posted. 100% sure fire way to get banned.

Marco

Forgive me if this post is misplaced.
Being somewhat OCD I have been trying to organize my Christina Model HD video collection. Part of my mission is to sort the videos by their release date, and I have managed (with more effort than the mission deserves) to get what seem like reliable release dates for most of my collection.
Does anyone know where to find a comprehensive list of HD videos with their release date? I found one PDF in one of the newsgoups but it is incomplete. Here is a list (pardon the verbosity of this, my first post) of those videos for which I have no dates.
Vids from the CM Store:
HD-Adven - Christina's Adventures.avi
HD-Bed & Bath.avi
*SHORTENED*
I will appreciate any help I find here.
Now, regarding your request, I can probably help you. But, I immediately noticed some inconsistencies in how you've listed the movies. That's my OCD coming out.

You've listed "HD-Adven - Christina's Adventures.avi" but the file name is "HD-Adven.avi" and the movie name is "Christina's Adventures" according to the title screen, but it is called "Christina Adventures" on her website. So, your listing is an odd mashup of the title and file name. As far I can tell that movie was the store video for August 2008. Since they only listed the store video release dates from October 28, 2011 - March 28, 2014, store videos before that date are harder to identify beyond a month and year. Store videos were meant to be on a monthly release schedule, but they were inconsistent.

The very next movie you've listed is "HD-Bed & Bath.avi." There is a video named "HD - Bed & Bath" featuring Ellie and Christina. However, the file name is "HD-Tub.avi." There is actually a file named "HD-Bath.avi" and it is for the movie "HD-Bath." So, please make sure you are getting the movie and file names correct. Especially considering there are a lot of movies with the word Bed or Bath in it.

FLJT

Now, regarding your request, I can probably help you. But, I immediately noticed some inconsistencies in how you've listed the movies. That's my OCD coming out.

You've listed "HD-Adven - Christina's Adventures.avi" but the file name is "HD-Adven.avi" and the movie name is "Christina's Adventures" according to the title screen, but it is called "Christina Adventures" on her website. So, your listing is an odd mashup of the title and file name. As far I can tell that movie was the store video for August 2008. Since they only listed the store video release dates from October 28, 2011 - March 28, 2014, store videos before that date are harder to identify beyond a month and year. Store videos were meant to be on a monthly release schedule, but they were inconsistent.

The very next movie you've listed is "HD-Bed & Bath.avi." There is a video named "HD - Bed & Bath" featuring Ellie and Christina. However, the file name is "HD-Tub.avi." There is actually a file named "HD-Bath.avi" and it is for the movie "HD-Bath." So, please make sure you are getting the movie and file names correct. Especially considering there are a lot of movies with the word Bed or Bath in it.
Ah, I failed to mention that I renamed all the vids to include the orginal filename with the title added on. Yes, I know it's a sin to rename. :D
I had done this to eliminate confusion on my part because many of the filenames are not much to do with the title and some even have the same filename.
My method is [release date (YR-MO-DA)] [filename] - [Title Screen Name][filename extension]. Mishmash to you, somehow logical to me. :):) It was (usually) helpful to me when browsing USENET newsgroups for the videos. Some titles completely baffled me. For example I have "140108 yellow-bikini - (Red Hot Mama).avi" (my rename) which is listed on the website (I believe) as titled "Yellow Bikini" yet the screen title is "Red Hot Mama." Not to be confused with HD.RHM.avi, also named "Red Hot Mama" on the screen.

Thanks for the info on the two vids you gave me. Most of the info I have is based on what I find on USENET plus the wayback machine archives of the website (which are spotty).

Last edited by a moderator:

FLJT

Does anyone know what video she first showed her tits in? You know like the big reveal?
According to boobpedia.com (LOL):

In early 2007, she finally started to go a step further and did a photo and video shoot underwater completely topless [UW-1]. However, people still didn't quite qualify this as "true topless". In October of 2007, she finally decided to reveal her natural potential and began doing semi topless photo and video shoots, starting with video 123. However, even with this, she still was trying to break the habit of holding her breasts, so she ended up cupping her hands under her breasts so her nipples would still be slightly showing. While she would also do intentional "peek a boo" shots with her breasts, these would only be for a couple of seconds in a video, before she would then cover them with her hair. So while she was at least starting to show her bare breasts on purpose, it was still more of a glorified tease rather than just keeping her bare breasts visibly out and uncovered for prolonged periods of time.

However, after months of her new "risque" style, in late March 2008, sample photos of upcoming photoshoots have appeared on the website showing Christina in poses in which she clearly has her bare breasts and nipples visible, without any cupping with her hands or covering them with her hair. This follows up the announcement that the site would be taking on a new "sexier" style.

Code:
http://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Christina_Lucci

Lazarus

According to boobpedia.com (LOL):

In early 2007, she finally started to go a step further and did a photo and video shoot underwater completely topless [UW-1]. However, people still didn't quite qualify this as "true topless". In October of 2007, she finally decided to reveal her natural potential and began doing semi topless photo and video shoots, starting with video 123. However, even with this, she still was trying to break the habit of holding her breasts, so she ended up cupping her hands under her breasts so her nipples would still be slightly showing. While she would also do intentional "peek a boo" shots with her breasts, these would only be for a couple of seconds in a video, before she would then cover them with her hair. So while she was at least starting to show her bare breasts on purpose, it was still more of a glorified tease rather than just keeping her bare breasts visibly out and uncovered for prolonged periods of time.

However, after months of her new "risque" style, in late March 2008, sample photos of upcoming photoshoots have appeared on the website showing Christina in poses in which she clearly has her bare breasts and nipples visible, without any cupping with her hands or covering them with her hair. This follows up the announcement that the site would be taking on a new "sexier" style.

Code:
http://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Christina_Lucci
haha, if our nation's founders had been female and bared their breasts, we'd all be Constitutional scholars and history buffs.

Marco

Ah, I failed to mention that I renamed all the vids to include the orginal filename with the title added on. Yes, I know it's a sin to rename. :D
I had done this to eliminate confusion on my part because many of the filenames are not much to do with the title and some even have the same filename.
My method is [release date (YR-MO-DA)] [filename] - [Title Screen Name][filename extension]. Mishmash to you, somehow logical to me. :):) It was (usually) helpful to me when browsing USENET newsgroups for the videos. Some titles completely baffled me. For example I have "140108 yellow-bikini - (Red Hot Mama).avi" (my rename) which is listed on the website (I believe) as titled "Yellow Bikini" yet the screen title is "Red Hot Mama." Not to be confused with HD.RHM.avi, also named "Red Hot Mama" on the screen.

Thanks for the info on the two vids you gave me. Most of the info I have is based on what I find on USENET plus the wayback machine archives of the website (which are spotty).
OK. So, if I am going to try to look up the dates, for the example I cited, "HD-Bed & Bath" you want the video where the screen title is "HD-Bed & Bath?" Basically, I should use the name that appears in your naming convention and it should match the title screen for the movie?

Marco

So, I've gone through the various pieces of information that I have. I think this is somewhere between 80-90% accurate. I could have made an input error, but I also am working with information I can't double check or completely verify. I can compare it to other general pieces of information and the release sequence and it seems about right. But it is also clear videos were lost or pulled from the website at various times or had the name of the movie or file changed. There should also only be one store video per month. Although I know there may have been exceptions. There were definitely months where no store video was released. But as a general rule, you should not have store movies with the same month/year release on them. Here's your list with my best effort for a release date added:

HD-Adven - Christina's Adventures.avi = August 2008
HD-Bed & Bath.avi = February 2009
HD-Blue - Blue.avi = July 2011
HD-C3 - Climax 3.avi = June 2009
HD-C4 - Climax 4.avi = July 2009
HD-Car.avi = June 2008
HD-Cart - Golf Cart.avi = May 2009
HD-Climax.avi = April 2009
HD-FKiss - French Kiss.avi = August 2009
HD-GHV - Garter, Hose & Vibrator.avi = November 2010
HD-GS - Garters & Stockings.avi = July 2010
HD-GV - Good Vibrations.avi = September 2009
HD-Hot - Hot Delivery.avi = December 2008
HD-MP - Massage Party.avi = March 2009
HD-NOON - Afternoon Desire.avi = May 2011
HD-Naked 2.avi = March 2011
HD-Naked.avi = February 2011
HD-PR - Phone Romance.avi = April 2010
HD-PS - Phone Sex.avi = November 2008
HD-PW - Purple Whiz.avi = January 2010
HD-SB - Shower Beauties.avi = March 2010
HD-SH - Stairway to Heaven.avi = June 2011
HD-SM - Sexy Machine.avi = February 2010
HD-SM2 - Sexy Machine 2.avi = August 2010
HD-SP - Shower & Pleasure.avi = October 2010
HD-STPink - See Thru Pink.avi = October 2009
HD-Shower - Shower.avi = October 2008
HD-Silver Bullet - Silver Bullet.avi = December 2009
HD-TubLust - Tub Lust.avi = September 2010
HD-WildPS - Wild Phone Sex.avi = November 2009
HD-oily - Oily Pleasure.avi = June 2010

Vids from CM Members Section
HD-BB - Beach Beauties.avi = February 15, 2009
HD-Bath.avi = July 2008 * I see this in the Store section of the website, not the member section.
HD-Oily Babes.avi = March 15, 2009 * I don't see this member file in my collection. Can you confirm this file?
HD-Sexy Dance.avi = September 2008 * I see this in the store section, and it is titled "HD - Lap Dancing."

Marco

OK, it looks like maybe "Oily Babes" was moved to Shannon's website at some point. Otherwise, it was always on Shannon's site and not on Christina's site.

FLJT

A thousand thanks for all your help!

As for "Oily Babes," I can only say that the video I have is a Christina title page with christinamodel copyright. I've been unable to find it on wayback machine pages, either in store or home page. For the life of me I can't figure out what prompted me to move it to my HD Members folder. Sad, since I did so withing the last week. My only guess is that I found it announced on one of the archived pages that I can't now seem to find.

I guess the sexy dance movie has a different name in the store from the title screen. Not the only case I've found where it is listed on the website with one title and shows a different title on the opening screen. As if I needed help being confused.

For good or ill, I now have dates for all the HD videos I have, so I thank you again for your amazing effort! I have only just found the thread that seems to include all the HD vids, so now I can go through and see what I'm missing. Why I feel the need to own every video is beyond me. I even keep the ones I don't like.

Marco

I understand the Pokémon urge to "Gotta Catch 'Em All!" And they are definitely not all worth having! I recently did a thumbnailing project on all her videos. I made massive thumbnails (around 8MB each) where I have a high quality frame grab every 10 seconds. It makes it easier for me to find things I am trying to locate.

At the moment, I have no additional insight on the file "Oily Babes." I did eventually identify the file and realized it was missing from this website. I contacted modelshrek2012 about it and he has graciously reposted the file on the site. It can be found here:

http://kitty-kats.net/threads/christinamodel-2008-2014-member-and-shop-hd-videos-missing-file-added-2018-07-08.2250498/page-15#post-11900440

FLJT

I'm still working on getting my collection in order. Last week, when searching for one thing, I found another. I downloaded two HD videos that I can't find listed on these pages.

hd-blackl.avi - HD Black Lingerie
HDlove.avi - HD Love My Members

I went through my vids trying to find what might be a match, but found none. I also did a search for duplicates and these two files are not otherwise in my collection? Anyone have some insight?

Marco

I'm still working on getting my collection in order. Last week, when searching for one thing, I found another. I downloaded two HD videos that I can't find listed on these pages.

hd-blackl.avi - HD Black Lingerie
HDlove.avi - HD Love My Members

I went through my vids trying to find what might be a match, but found none. I also did a search for duplicates and these two files are not otherwise in my collection? Anyone have some insight?
As I mentioned earlier, sometimes movie files were moved, removed or changed. I wish we still had the earlier pieces of this discussion thread. I am pretty sure we discussed this issue in 2013. There were multiple times, where for whatever reason, the movies were not available for Christina's members on the promised release schedule. The webmaster sometimes released old movies under new names or released something that wasn't previously released for unknown reasons. Sometimes, they would backfill dates and remove the re-released content.

"HD Black Lingerie" is on the Member Video section, but it is listed as "Black Lace" with the release date of June 28, 2013. But it links to the "HD Black Lingerie" movie you have cited. There is a movie titled "Black Lace", but it isn't this movie. It is weird though because they are using the movie titling format of a previous time period. The movies in the June 2013 time period are using orange title screens. I couldn't find a matching previously released video but maybe it exists. Otherwise, it had been previously shot and not released.

June 2013 appears to have been one of these times where they didn't get the movies created and released on time. The movie "HD Love MY Members" appears to have been released in late June 2013 (my guess is around June 21) as a member video and then subsequently removed from the website. It is in fact a re-release of the May 14, 2013 movie "I See."

Status
Not open for further replies.