Christina Model Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc_Twatburger

Thanks for all the posts here! I went through the entire thread last night when I couldn't get to sleep. : - ) My first net chick was "Maw" though. Old time stuff!

Marco

Thanks for all the posts here! I went through the entire thread last night when I couldn't get to sleep. : - ) My first net chick was "Maw" though. Old time stuff!
If you like Christina, I think this is one of the few discussion threads that is still active. Modelshrek is one of the original Christina enthusiasts who posted her material. He continues to this day to keep her material posted. Christina may have left the modelling scene (at least for the time being) but here you will find that she is not forgotten!

Observer

If you like Christina, I think this is one of the few discussion threads that is still active. Modelshrek is one of the original Christina enthusiasts who posted her material. He continues to this day to keep her material posted. Christina may have left the modelling scene (at least for the time being) but here you will find that she is not forgotten!
You say "she's left the modelling scene, at least for the time being". Has she said she's coming back after the failed attempt to start a new site?

Marco

You say "she's left the modelling scene, at least for the time being". Has she said she's coming back after the failed attempt to start a new site?
I know of no effort on her part to re-enter the modelling scene. However, circumstances and things change. Christina is still posting selfies that are the type you see from people who seek attention. So, her time in front of the camera's gaze is not completely over...

nuckingfut

I know of no effort on her part to re-enter the modelling scene. However, circumstances and things change. Christina is still posting selfies that are the type you see from people who seek attention. So, her time in front of the camera's gaze is not completely over...
Agreed.

sleazoid

That gave me a chuckle, but that ship has sailed...

Marco

That gave me a chuckle, but that ship has sailed...
Perhaps you misunderstood, but she is posting selfies on the Internet with her camera (phone). She is still posing for the Internet. To think she is done would be to ignore the fact she is still "putting herself out there." I assure you, she knows people outside of her circle of friends and family are seeing her pictures. It is my wish that Christina lives a long and healthy life and maybe circumstances will lead to her nude modelling again. Hopefully, she will remain an attractive MILF for many years and we won't know if Christina the model is really over until it's all over...

sleazoid

Perhaps you misunderstood, but she is posting selfies on the Internet with her camera (phone). She is still posing for the Internet. To think she is done would be to ignore the fact she is still "putting herself out there." I assure you, she knows people outside of her circle of friends and family are seeing her pictures. It is my wish that Christina lives a long and healthy life and maybe circumstances will lead to her nude modelling again. Hopefully, she will remain an attractive MILF for many years and we won't know if Christina the model is really over until it's all over...
If you mean she's posting pics on popular social media sites, then yes, I am aware; however, I don't equate that to "seeking attention". Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see a comeback from her, but think I hear the fat lady singing.

CyFrog

I think the issue isn't her doing nude modeling as much as she had progressed way past that. People weren't satisfied with just seeing her naked or teasing. She had gotten pretty explicit when she stopped. She might be willing to come back if she was convinced that she could just go back to tease modeling but she knows at this point so many want to see her go even further which I doubt she wants to. It is also possible that with the birth of the baby she now has a scar or stretch marks and that is why she never returned like she planned. It might be that she just doesn't feel comfortable returning to letting everyone see any flaws she might have gained from the recent child birth.

Marco

Wait a minute, can we all agree that if you post selfies and use filters and you are not a teenager, then you are seeking attention (e.g. the Kardashians)? I am trying to not sound judgmental, but most of the "adults" that I know who engage in that behavior keep a very large circle of "friends" and they like the attention. If you wanted a quiet and simple life without extra attention, you would not be doing that...

I also agree there could be a million reasons that Christina never models again. There also could be one good reason for her to model again ($$$). But she also needs to have the will and the commitment to do it. And that may be what keeps her from ever doing it again. Or her husband and children may keep from ever modelling again.

But, we did see her in a bikini since she had children, and other than the questionable new ink, she looks pretty good. And let's not forget, you can Google Christina and find tons of her content all over the Internet. It isn't like her past is going away or she has done anything to make it really go away. Sure, it is probably 98% against her modelling again, but even 2% is a chance that she will model again. So, I will say it one more time, it isn't over until it's over...

Last edited by a moderator:

cmfriend

I saw the post of Nikki Sims topless sets with Phil Flash that are posted at the main page of this forum. A random question to mind. I wonder who actually showed her completely nude boobs first Christina or Nikki? What were the actual dates?

Status
Not open for further replies.