Christina Model Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

doejohnblowjoe

Yes, that cam session was September 30 2010 and HD - Tub Lust was released as a store video in September 2010 (I think it was the last week of September). Traci was very aggressive in the video. She appears to be fingering or rubbing Christina's crotch under the water several times. She even starts licking Christina's crotch right after 16:00 in the video. Christina has to cover her face, then looks at the camera like "WTF" and then looks away from the camera. We've discussed Christina's apparent discomfort during this video before. And yes, it appears Christina gave her a free pass and Traci was hired to do additional work...
Besides this Tub Lust Video and Wildcats, are any other of her videos with other girls as aggressive? The other ones I've seen are very tame and just kissing and light petting.

Marco

Besides this Tub Lust Video and Wildcats, are any other of her videos with other girls as aggressive? The other ones I've seen are very tame and just kissing and light petting.
Off the top of my head, I don't think anyone is more aggressive than Traci (Salina Ford). Ksaundra (Brijette) seemed more playfully aggressive and looking at the camera, whereas Traci really seemed like she wanted a piece of Christina. And Salina Ford can be found in videos where she is engaging in lesbian action.

doejohnblowjoe

Off the top of my head, I don't think anyone is more aggressive than Traci (Salina Ford). Ksaundra (Brijette) seemed more playfully aggressive and looking at the camera, whereas Traci really seemed like she wanted a piece of Christina. And Salina Ford can be found in videos where she is engaging in lesbian action.
Any videos besides the two I mentioned that come to mind?

Marco

Any videos besides the two I mentioned that come to mind?
Without putting too much effort into this, I think the only one that isn't particularly tame or lethargic is "We Came Together V" from ksaundra.com featuring Christina and Ksaundra together. Here's a cap to make my point:

doejohnblowjoe

Without putting too much effort into this, I think the only one that isn't particularly tame or lethargic is "We Came Together V" from ksaundra.com featuring Christina and Ksaundra together. Here's a cap to make my point:

Thanks. Haven't seen that one

keeper31

Staff member
Guys I don't think this is the place to solicit donations for charity. I loved Christina's work and hope she can come back but now that the information is out about her gofundme let's not hype it anymore.

Observer

Guys I don't think this is the place to solicit donations for charity. I loved Christina's work and hope she can come back but now that the information is out about her gofundme let's not hype it anymore.
Not much to give hope of her coming back. If she was, she could have used her own website, but that's now run by scammers looking for new girls.

Observer

I don't know what it looks like currently but I don't think it looks bad here.
If not mistaken, the gif came from the Redhot video.
Early 2013, when she was going thru one of her many health issue periods. Like many of the progressions she and her management had, everything came 5-7-9 years too late. Time and lifestyle caught up with her, and took it's toll. Amazing she came back so often from weight losses over the years. Hope she's in a good place now, mentally and physically. Being married with 2 kids must suit her, and now looks like a normal person.

Status
Not open for further replies.