Christina Model Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moderator CM

Her new sets have great poses and photography but out of 95 pictures we only see 3 nipples..that's 1 and 1/2 boob shots ??
I hope due to pregnancy she does not cover up as I thought she said it was attractive looking. I would think getting married and having a child she would try to do the best to make more ca$h for the family. Selling her outfits makes me think that her and chuck has separated and the site will become lost....I hope not.

cmfriend

Love to see Christina switch things up, She is almost 30! Can't believe it's been 13-14 years since i first stumbled on her website. I hope we are not seeing the end of a good thing, with a baby on the way? Personally i lost interest in her photo sets a long time ago. To many pictures per set, and to many of the same pics in each set. Less pics with better substance works. also it could be great to see christina switch up from shooting vids herself, to having someone behind the scenes video her during her photo shoots, like her old videos. The difference now would be if christina could be comfortable with letting others in the room while she poses with her toys. Christina could shoot ten minutes of video during a photo shoot with a photog and then ask the photogs to leave the room for the last five minutes of video while she finishes herself off alone with the toys. Assuming Christina is shy about having an orgasm with strangers in person watching. That would be better than the 20 minute videos she shoots alone now that look the the exact same each time. It would bet really hot IMO to see Christina pose for photo shoot with a toy inside her and also let someone video it at same time so we see that behind the scenes stuff goin on. Just a long thought about CM's future.

Marco

Alright, I have a confession to make: I have been slipping. From the big batch of videos there are still some I didn't look at closely. One of them is titled "APR14 - Pink." This video is 23:37 long. Around the 6:00 mark she lays back and applies the vibrator to her clit. She proceeds to basically do this for the next 17 minutes. I have no idea how many she rubs out, but she is clearly into just laying there and vibing on her clit. And in the process there are some classic Marco shots, including some serious pussy slaps. Here's some captures:

keeper31

Staff member
Once again Marco you have captured something I missed. Great pictures, now I have to look at the video again to find these frames.

Marco

Christina's new video is out called "JUL14 - MAYBE." Her boobs are really nice and big, but she clearly has a runny nose. Nothing really out of the ordinary but she does stuff the dildo into her pussy and then put it into her mouth. She appears to have a moment of reconsidering, but she knows the drill:

Moderator CM

Her lips are the best and when she sucks on that I just go off my rocker :)
Like to see her stick that on the wall and go front to back on it. Full body head to toe BJ, by far your best!

Marco;6431707 said:
Christina's new video is out called "JUL14 - MAYBE." Her boobs are really nice and big, but she clearly has a runny nose. Nothing really out of the ordinary but she does stuff the dildo into her pussy and then put it into her mouth. She appears to have a moment of reconsidering, but she knows the drill:

sicilian

Don_Lorenzo;6436754 said:
So she is retiring or is there some kind of dispute?
I guess she's retiring,she is pregnant and maybe her boyfriend/husband wants her to stop playing with her pussy on the internet.But in a few yrs when she starts missing the money/attention or the relationship fails,she'll be back better than ever without Charles.

danni32ff

ok - Chuck is gonna close the site. like we didn't see this one coming many months ago.
time for christina to put on her big girl dress and go out and make her own way. Her freaking out on twitter does her no good. she should'a saw this one coming before we did.
well, time for her to get her own servers, domain, designed site, etc... and move on.

I suggest she quickly prop that laptop cam up and go on-line with webcams starting in the next week if not sooner. all the other stuff she can work out while she brings in the money and gets the word out she is back on cam.

Marco

It's pretty odd. She repeatedly said the admin wanted to pull the plug then she is surprised when he went ahead and did it. She really should have made alternative plans. Hopefully she did make an effort to sort some of it out. Anyway, the drama continues...

sicilian

danni32ff;6437083 said:
ok - Chuck is gonna close the site. like we didn't see this one coming many months ago.
time for christina to put on her big girl dress and go out and make her own way. Her freaking out on twitter does her no good. she should'a saw this one coming before we did.
well, time for her to get her own servers, domain, designed site, etc... and move on.

I suggest she quickly prop that laptop cam up and go on-line with webcams starting in the next week if not sooner. all the other stuff she can work out while she brings in the money and gets the word out she is back on cam.
What twitter are you reading,the one linked to her site has no posts in several monrhs?

sicilian

Oncarou;6436801 said:
Dispute. She wants to keep working through her pregnancy, and the Admin (I refuse to call him by a human name) says he's closing regardless. She's already tried to buy him out and he refuses. If anyone had any ideas about causing him to suffer, but held back for her sake... I'd say have at it.
From a business standpoint buying him out is worthless,she doesn't need that domain or even the "model" part of her name to be successful,and a non-compete clause is worthless now that he is closing the site.She should start her own domain and start camming again,or skip the domain and jusr go straight to MFC.

keeper31

Staff member
Wonder if there are anymore vids for the site to put out.

danni32ff

keeper31;6439256 said:
Wonder if there are anymore vids for the site to put out.
Well, She wore 4 (four) separate outfits that she tweeted were for sale to the highest bidders earlier this month.
So, she probably shot vids at about the same time and from there sent them to the Admin to post.
However, who knows if those vids will ever be posted

cmfriend

After all these years this is how it's goin to end. I always hoped when it came to an end Christina would go out with a bang! And i mean that literally. After she started with the dildos i was sure Christina would eventually do boy/girl or atleast girl/girl hardcore penetration before she hung up her thong and sheer bra for good. Oh well, maybe she will figure something new out somewhere shortly down the road and make a new and improved come back.

If this does end up bein the end of the road for Christina modeling. I would like to say Thank You to Christina! It was an enjoyable 14 years. Thanks to Christina for her time and efforts sharing with us! She always brightened up my days!

In my book Christina goes down as the first True Internet Super Model.

agnios

Amusing that the only person surprised at how this ended is Christina herself.

Someone just tell her to log onto MFC and make far better money than she ever did with that webmaster ripping her off constantly

Status
Not open for further replies.