Christina Model Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, she looks happier these days. Kids can do that, at least until they turn into demon children as they head into the teen years LOL......

Marco

Decided to make a new large GIF from the file named Mar14 - Red Hot (when it is played it says Apr14 - Red Hot). Let's call this one "Is this what you want boys?"

Observer

Decided to make a new large GIF from the file named Mar14 - Red Hot (when it is played it says Apr14 - Red Hot). Let's call this one "Is this what you want boys?"

Some nice hard nipple in this one. Video from around the time she got pregnant.

kingkrown

I haven't seen anything on the website... does anyone know what's going on? I was totally excited to see some new content as she is my favourite of all time.

If the other model sites from that time are any indication, it isn't her or anyone involved with her. Go look at the new stephimodel.com site. Someone bought the name and is using it for other models.

Priest

Nice GIF. If there is one feature of hers that got nicer as she got older it was her ass!!

Marco

Nice GIF. If there is one feature of hers that got nicer as she got older it was her ass!!
I always liked her ass. I think a lot of people always liked her ass. But obviously she was known for her spectacular teen boobs! I think she is one the few models with the "complete package" from my own personal perspective. I wish she would come back... :(

nicky1

I always liked her ass. I think a lot of people always liked her ass. But obviously she was known for her spectacular teen boobs! I think she is one the few models with the "complete package" from my own personal perspective. I wish she would come back... :(
i'm with you Marco. She have/has a great rounded ass . As you said a "complete package". When she unfortunately lost her boobs :( . She still have that ass!. I miss her dancing-posing videos!

sleazoid

She doesn't age well. She's one of those girls you marry at 18, and when she gets to 40 you want to kill yourself.
Your evaluation is based on a couple of fairly recent pics? I doubt you'd seriously consider killing yourself if your wife no longer looked like she did 20 years earlier. Your comment says a lot about you and practically nothing about your wife.

cmfriend

I think Christina looks great in the bikini photo. I am actually becoming ok with some tattoos, as long as its not to much.

Marco I would love to see a comeback too! Lets think about what a comeback would be like. To start Christina is still looking fine! A bit thicker than the old days. Christina's boobs appear to be very ample and booty thick. We would have a Christine that has already set a president of showing it all. Christina has help herself to a large helping of Dildo, so I would think we cant go backwards. Society as a hole has changed and girl on girl action is really run of the mill these days. Most girls today if they are not commonly trying girl/girl they have at least tried it. Todays technology is so much better now compared to just 7 or 8 years age its not funny. I mean the cell phone Christina has in her hand in one of the above recent posted photos here has much more tech and quality or the miserable cameras Christina had back in the day. Just think of the cool stuff Christina could video herself doing with little trouble having it come out in high clear quality. I've said before I would totally love to see Christina do some FTV website style video.. See more natural videos of Christina walking around in public in skimpy little outfits would be hot to see. What do you guys think? Love to see it come true!

Last edited by a moderator:

Observer

I think Christina looks great in the bikini photo. I am actually becoming ok with some tattoos, as long as its not to much.

Marco I would love to see a comeback too! Lets think about what a comeback would be like. To start Christina is still looking fine! A bit thicker than the old days. Christina's boobs appear to be very ample and booty thick. We would have a Christine that has already set a president of showing it all. Christina has help herself to a large helping of Dildo, so I would think we cant go backwards. Society as a hole has changed and girl on girl action is really run of the mill these days. Most girls today if they are not commonly trying girl/girl they have at least tried it. Todays technology is so much better now compared to just 7 or 8 years age its not funny. I mean the cell phone Christina has in her hand in one of the above recent posted photos here has much more tech and quality or the miserable cameras Christina had back in the day. Just think of the cool stuff Christina could video herself doing with little trouble having it come out in high clear quality. I've said before I would totally love to see Christina do some FTV website style video.. See more natural videos of Christina walking around in public in skimpy little outfits would be hot to see. What do you guys think? Love to see it come true!
Not likely to be making any comeback.
Following a spat she had with someone asking about new models for her old website, she clearly wants and has nothing to do with it. It appears the admin of her old site are running a scam in her name.

Observer

She lost boobs and gained a little weight ...:(

Yep, the result of increased age, having 2 kids, and married life.
There's no incentive for her to return to a life when she was carefree and single. She's moved on. Many haven't, but want to hold on to dreams of her being their girlfriend.

If you go look at most of the models that worked with her. Many of them still look really good some even better than when they were on originally. I think most of them however want to leave the days of their "wild youth" behind and just be "normal" wives and moms. I wish them all the best.

Observer

The pic on the left is old as she's dropped about 15 since then, with that being said I would rather make out with her then fuck any chick on the net! AND all of us will lose what we had with age as that's a fact of life...she just does it better.

The pic on the left is from a series she posted 20th Nov, so not that old. It's not likely she's dropped 15 of anything in 4 days. The gym pic is from 2 weeks ago, so if anything she'll have put on a few pounds with the parties she's been having. She has a family lifestyle now, and does the normal burgers with ice cream thing. The belly waist is normal for anyone her age with 2 kids, and likely better than most Americans. To me she looks as healthy as anyone her age, with facial features back to her 2004/07 time. She's looking far better now than the numerous times of huge weight loss she had during periods of personal and medical issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.