Christina Model Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyFrog

Nope. It is from Christina Model Video (DVD) 106. About 15:48 is where her tit starts to fall out.

I didn't know that off the top of my head, but I can find things pretty quickly. You can do it by keying on three things:

1. Christina's appearance. Especially her hair because she changed it a lot. And her approximate age will help identify the timeframe.

2. What is the environment where the footage was shot? The shoots take place in different environments with different things in the background. Usually all 60 minutes is in the same place.

3. Large thumbnail files for the videos allow you to identify her appearance, the environment and finally what she was wearing.
Probably would be helpful if I started to post the video names with the GIFs.

Stryder

Nope. It is from Christina Model Video (DVD) 106. About 15:48 is where her tit starts to fall out.

I didn't know that off the top of my head, but I can find things pretty quickly. You can do it by keying on three things:

1. Christina's appearance. Especially her hair because she changed it a lot. And her approximate age will help identify the timeframe.

2. What is the environment where the footage was shot? The shoots take place in different environments with different things in the background. Usually all 60 minutes is in the same place.

3. Large thumbnail files for the videos allow you to identify her appearance, the environment and finally what she was wearing.
Starting to think we should all pitch in and get Marco an official Phd in Christina Model studies

AlinaGorsiya

Love the way her pussy pulses. Thanks Marco.

Marco

Now I am going to flip the script! I made a new GIF and it is from one of the serials. Tell me which one (this is really too easy!).

Marco

Yes, it is Member Serial Movie 1 Part 6 (file is serial-01-06.wmv). Technically, the GIF starts right before she pulls her shirt off which is more like 3 minutes and 21 seconds. Congratulations to our winners!

sleazoid

Yes, it is Member Serial Movie 1 Part 6 (file is serial-01-06.wmv). Technically, the GIF starts right before she pulls her shirt off which is more like 3 minutes and 21 seconds. Congratulations to our winners!
The part right after this is one of my favorites of the pre-unobscured era.

Marco

The part right after this is one of my favorites of the pre-unobscured era.
Yes, I think if people say you can't really see her boobs at this point, I would say that you are legally blind.

I also would speculate that Christina was not 100% aware of how clearly you saw her at this point. Because she was still fairly protective of her nipples and even when she exposed her nipples she wasn't this brazen for quite some time.

cmfriend

I would not care if she was an A cup, so turned on by her sensuality and that face I would bust a nut just making out with her. Maybe a googolplex prettier then her but in my opinion she still #1. I love tits and fit abs and to me she is perfect as 20 years of net only Danni Ashe and Kateelife come close!
Christina had that special something that only certain girls have. Christina was the best and I'm glad I was there to witness it from the beginning. Looking at those last couple gifs posted brings to mind how Frickin lucky the photog was to see Christina in person doing all those shoots. That had to be the best job in history!

Status
Not open for further replies.