Christina Model Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marco

If the picture is a fake, I would expect someone on this board being able to find the original
Original what exactly? Photoshop her face onto someone else's picture, holding up a notebook. Wipe the notebook clean and put your own message on it. What original would you be looking to find exactly?

Marco

I have a little skill when it comes to photo manipulation. I spent about an hour finding two photos, merging them together, putting text on a sign and then posting it. Imagine if I wasn't creating an obvious fake, that I really took my time and identified two photos with similar dimensions, properties and lighting? Imagine that I had a lot of skill instead of a little and days to create the fake photo. It would look a lot better than my obvious 1 hour fake:

CyFrog

I have a little skill when it comes to photo manipulation. I spent about an hour finding two photos, merging them together, putting text on a sign and then posting it. Imagine if I wasn't creating an obvious fake, that I really took my time and identified two photos with similar dimensions, properties and lighting? Imagine that I had a lot of skill instead of a little and days to create the fake photo. It would look a lot better than my obvious 1 hour fake:

Yours is easy to debunk though cause there are a websites that can analyze a photo to see if it has been possibly altered. In the case of your photo it is clear based on the metadata that it was saved using a photoediting software (used http://imageedited.com/ to see it). The trouble with the one from Twitter is if it was uploaded to Twitter and Twitter recompressed it then it might have erased that metadata that might have shown what program it was possibly last saved with. That photo doesn't show that it was last edited with photo editing software.

In any case I took the notebook photo and the two photos posted after it on the twitter account and checked them on http://fotoforensics.com. The Metadata (Encoding Process, Bits per sample, sampling, resolution, dimensions, megapixels, etc) and the pixel padding all seemed to be the same. The ELA test even seems like it might be legit. I am not saying it still can't be a damn good forgery but if it is then they did a good job with it. Again some of that metadata information being the same could be because of Twitter and how they save photos that are posted. I took one of my photos from my twitter account and put it through the site and it said the megapixels was only 3.2 when I know it was uploaded way higher than that. Twitter re-encodes photos to save on storage space on their server. I suspect if you saved your photo to twitter then fotoforensics would have metadata closer to what the Christina twitter account does. I will say though that imageedited.com still showed my twitter photo as last being edited by a photographics progam (it was saved by Lightroom). None of the Christina Twitter photos gave that indication though.

So I am not saying the Twitter account still couldn't be a fake but I am trying to be hopefully optimistic. Imageedited.com showed my twitter photo lasted edited by a graphics program but the three christina ones didn't. Fotoforensics isn't giving me any evidence that any of the 3 photos were faked. Still not saying the notebook photo couldn't be a good forgery but if it is then it isn't obvious from what I could tell.

CyFrog

On a lighter note. I always enjoyed when Christina would put the basically transparent changing screen in front of her boobs. lol....you saw them fully before she went topless. When she would wear transparent tops, the tops would shape the boobs sometimes where as you can see below you get a great view.

From Video 110

Marco

Yours is easy to debunk though cause there are a websites that can analyze a photo to see if it has been possibly altered. In the case of your photo it is clear based on the metadata that it was saved using a photoediting software (used http://imageedited.com/ to see it). The trouble with the one from Twitter is if it was uploaded to Twitter and Twitter recompressed it then it might have erased that metadata that might have shown what program it was possibly last saved with. That photo doesn't show that it was last edited with photo editing software.
As I said, I wasn't attempting to fool anyone and it was meant to be an obvious fake. I don't think http://imageedited.com/ tells you much that is very useful. It "probably" came from an image editor and it doesn't even identify which one. At most you know I was using a version of Microsoft Windows and I always look at my stuff on an image editor and modify it before I post it online. Perhaps other people post directly from their phone, but even they might use an image editor on their phone that changes its properties.

And Twitter should protect your personally identifiable information on photos. From the Twitter help info:

Twitter retains Exif data only temporarily to process your photo. It is not available to those who view your photo on Twitter.

CyFrog

As I said, I wasn't attempting to fool anyone and it was meant to be an obvious fake. I don't think http://imageedited.com/ tells you much that is very useful. It "probably" came from an image editor and it doesn't even identify which one. At most you know I was using a version of Microsoft Windows and I always look at my stuff on an image editor and modify it before I post it online. Perhaps other people post directly from their phone, but even they might use an image editor on their phone that changes its properties.

And Twitter should protect your personally identifiable information on photos. From the Twitter help info:

Twitter retains Exif data only temporarily to process your photo. It is not available to those who view your photo on Twitter.
I get that but imageedited.com identified that one of my photos and a photo I pulled from a friends twitter feed that had obviously been saved using photoediting software. The three photos I pulled from Christina Twitter account didn't say that. Also like I said looking at them using the other website I couldn't tell that it had been messed with. Again I am not saying the notebook photo is real but it isn't something obvious if the notebook photo was faked. I know yours was meant to show it was fake and that is why I used it as a comparison when looking at the other christina photos and other photos I tested. If yours didn't show up as fake when we know it had been altered then I would know those sites were worthless in the testing process.

I am just saying if it was faked the person did a good job of masking it. To be clear I also tested other photos I had photoshopped in the past to combine different elements into one photo. On the Fotoforensics site most were obvious on the ELA test that different elements were part of the photo. I didn't think that was the case with the Notebook photo. I am not expert so I could be wrong.

Observer

Ref Christinahopko1 Twitter account.....

A guy tweeted her "Lovely green eyes"
To which she replied "Thank you!"

Maybe it has slipped her mind she has Hazel eyes

Mikehunt

Ref Christinahopko1 Twitter account.....

A guy tweeted her "Lovely green eyes"
To which she replied "Thank you!"

Maybe it has slipped her mind she has Hazel eyes
The broken English gave it away, bad photoshop confirmed it, and this just sealed the deal.

CMFan99

I know I’m just a lurker so take this for what it’s worth. I know for a fact that Twitter account is 100% fake.

We are being scammed. Don’t be surprised if that Hopko1 Twitter account A) disappears or B) starts asking for money to get a webcam set up, etc.

Whatever you do, don’t give that scammer any money.

Moderator CM

"I know I’m just a lurker so take this for what it’s worth. I know for a fact that Twitter account is 100% fake.

We are being scammed. Don’t be surprised if that Hopko1 Twitter account A) disappears or B) starts asking for money to get a webcam set up, etc.

Whatever you do, don’t give that scammer any money" CMFan99 posted this earlier!

I want her to cam as well but these are wise words......

Marco

This situation is so weird. We really have no way of knowing if any of these social media accounts are Christina. These accounts could be stealing from an account that is private and none of us know about it. Christina could have also had her account credentials stolen at some point. They are so many ways that it could have absolutely nothing to do with the real Christina.

On the other hand, if the real Christina knows about the situation and doesn't make any effort to clear things up, I find that pretty strange. You could say, she's a busy mother of two small children or maybe she is even a bit of flake. I seriously hope she has nothing to do with anything resembling a scam to get people's money.

I was just telling someone else that I find it odd she basically says nothing for over 4 years. After having said 4 years ago she would start her own website. And then an account comes along with really sporadic activity. We know everyone is online 24/7, so why so little activity if you are suddenly interested in trying to make some money as a model again? As a pretty logical person, I cannot get these pieces to add up.

I will say I have been experiencing a gamut of emotions. I was feeling hopeful about her coming back, then happy because I thought she was coming back, then surprised and a little upset when I thought someone was just jerking us around. At this point, I think I am annoyed and tired of this situation. I am losing my optimism anything good is going to come from this whole debacle...

williamwilson

what's stopping her from posting a video on that twitter acct saying something to the effect of, "hey this is christina, hopko1 is my legit twitter account and i'm thinking about starting back up"? there would be no way to fake that at all. anyone with a smartphone can take a video and it would put this all to rest. the fact that it would be that easy and it's not happening is really really suspect

raj1954

The whole thing is weird. She can buy a webcam for under a hundred bucks. That and a laptop are all she would need to get camming on MFC right away, right?
Exactly. There's MFC, Chaturbate, and a whole lot of other cam sites and then there are sites that host videos that people can then buy. It takes all the administrative issues over. Yes, there is their cut, but you still end up with the majority and you can move quickly. The token model is the best way of kick starting things.

Not only that, but the image with her holding the notepad with writing on it has been Photoshopped. The texture of her face and neck does not match the rest of her, and the angle of the head is weird compared to where her body is facing.

Just some thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.