Christina Model Updates

Discussion in 'Model Discussion & Requests' started by keeper31, May 17, 2014.

1. Booby Ewing

Booby Ewing Member

2. Bluescat

Bluescat New Member

Looks like a totally different person, still pretty, but looks like a different person, maybe it’s that her hair is pulled up and her makeup is different but doesn’t look like the same person...

3. Marco

Marco Member

She is using filters. They distort perspective, facial features and your skin. So, maybe it is 75% Christina and the rest is distorted by filter...

4. Bluescat

Bluescat New Member

Didn’t think about that, that would explain it.
    Thanks for the input Marco. Btw, really enjoy your gifs ... do you have anything new to offer?

5. Booby Ewing

Booby Ewing Member

Her boobs are getting smaller :(

6. Bluescat

Bluescat New Member

I know, I sure do miss her big firm bouncies with those big round areolas . Christina had perfect tits.

7. cosmicfilter

cosmicfilter New Member

well, she is now in her mid-late 20's. not a teen.

8. Booby Ewing

Booby Ewing Member

Nikki from Nikki Sims- Next Door Nikki is 35 and has still perfect body and big tits .

Did Christina get reduction ?

9. No, she lost weight. She just happens to be one of those unlucky girls who, when they lose weight, lose boobs.

10. LTCMDRPitbrad1

LTCMDRPitbrad1 New Member

Hi All,

It's been a while since I have been on. I've notices post that are talking about weight loss, using filters, etc. Here is the thing. As we get older everyone's body changes. If you are not a shallow person your always going to see the real beauty in a person. She's 33 going on 34. In my book she is ageing like a fine wine. If your complaining about her body, you need to grow up. Period Then End.

Stryder and klperved like this.
  11. Or, you know, you could let those people have their opinion, just like you do.

12. Booby Ewing

Booby Ewing Member

13. Marco

Marco Member

Sorry, I was pretty busy this past week and I didn't have anything in the GIF queue. Then I started looking at some older Christina files in the wmv format and realized I have some corrupt files. Now I am trying to find good original versions of the wmv files and also trying to sort out how I managed to end up with some corrupt files in my working space. Anyway, not very interesting but time consuming. Once I have this sorted out I will post a new GIF...

14. Marco

Marco Member

I sorted out my file issues. It was a small problem not a big problem. So, it's time for a new GIF!

This one is taken from a member's video titled Christina Movie CMH07 (Part 1). The file says it was encoded on May 29, 2008 and that lines up with the release date of June 1, 2008.

Christina is dressed like a stripper and shakes her ass and titties. Nice to imagine her as your own personal stripper giving you a lap dance. Something about her pulling her breasts out over her bra always turned me. Maybe I am just weird?!?!

[​IMG]

nicky1, lazyboy2, Bluescat and 7 others like this.
  15. Booby Ewing

Booby Ewing Member

She lost her boobs :(

[​IMG]

klperved and ablamj like this.
  16. Bluescat

Bluescat New Member

A lap dance from Christina... that would be a dream come true, and there’s nobody better at shakin’ n bouncin’ than Christina...

Panthere69 likes this.
  17. I live near where Christina does. There are strip clubs in the county south of hers, and Tampa/St. Pete/Clearwater have lots of them. I used to be a strip club regular back in the day, and I'm very surprised I never saw her in any of the Pasco county clubs. It seemed like a no-brainer for her.

But she never stripped, even though she had stripper moves.

18. Bluescat

Bluescat New Member

That is surprising, because like you said, she most definitely had the moves for it, and I do believe she would’ve received more than her share of tips as well...

19. nicky1

nicky1 Member

always love that butt!!!
    :):)