Girl/Girl Come Together (2016)

edredson

Come Together (2016)

Stars: Luna, Tiffany, Nora, Brooklyn, Blanca, Ella C., Anastasia D., Emilia (i), Jay (General), Tellulah (ii)
Description
Scene 1: Anastasia D. & Tiffany
"I never shave my pubic region." Tiffany pulls down her panties and shows off her full bush and armpit hair to Anastasia. Anastasia opens up her legs and plays with her pussy before she takes off her bra off to show Tiffany her tan lines. Tiffany follows and also gets undressed before playing with her inverted nipples. Anastasia teases her immaculately shaved pussy and spreads her meaty lips apart. Both girls insert a finger into their pussies and play with their clits before reaching orgasm.
Scene 2: Blanca & Luna
"Can I see them?" Blanca eases down one side of her top, a milky breast popping into view. "Don't be shy you can show me both of them!" As Luna watches, Blanca relinquishes her top all together, exposing her white tan lines, Luna's dark fingers eagerly reaching across to squeeze her. Keen to see more, Luna's eyes are drawn downwards towards Blanca's crotch, "what is under here, I'm a curious cat!"
"Bring your little feet here!" Luna concentrates as she delicately paints each of Blanca's toe nails, Blanca smiling down at her from her perched on the tabletop. As Luna works, her toned tummy can be seen below her translucent top, the color of which matches her own painted nails. "It's not a joke, it's seriously hot" smiles Luna, removing her own clothing, her dark skin shinny in the heat. Resting one of her long legs on the table, Luna's hand starts to tease over her crotch, her other hand roaming across Blanca's soft body. A shy Blanca blushes under Luna's intense gaze as they masturbate beside each other. "It's so good!" Luna keeps rubbing between her legs long after the peak of her orgasm, continuing to ride the wave, reluctant to stop. With a final moan she looks up, tastes her fingers and smiles, "it's your fault, I watch you and you make more horny!"
Scene 3: Brooklyn & Ella C.
"How sensitive are you?" With their legs interlocked so their vaginas meet face to face, Australian Ella and American Brooklyn talk about makes them wet and what turns them on. "Sometimes the rubbing of my underwear, it makes me quite sensitive and I can feel myself getting wetter."
"The feeling of rubbing up against someone else, sends me crazy!" While still dressed, Ella and Brooklyn begin to rub their crotches against each other. Ella removes her denim shorts in order to find the perfect position to increase her tribbing pleasure. "Do you like to use toys?" The girls get completely nude and Ella uses a vibrator to stimulate her clitoris and then uses the toy on Brooklyn, still wet from Ella's orgasm, to bring her to climax.
Scene 4: Nora & Emilia
Emilia and Nora sit on the couch, both wearing colorful panties and glasses, and talk about tampons. "Do you masturbate when you have period? Yes, it helps me a lot!" Emilia takes her shirt off and caresses her armpit before she pulls down her panties and shows off her pubic hair. Both girls take off their tops off and play with their small breasts before they hold each other's hands and masturbate to orgasm.
Scene 5: Jay & Tallulah
Jay and Tallulah sit in their outdoor garden, getting tanned by sun. Jay takes her shirt off so Tallulah can apply sun cream her back and touch her pert breasts. "Big boobs are plus, they are so soft!" Returning the favor, Jay applies cream on Tallulah's small breasts before both girls get fully nude and show each other's pubic hair. "I like your armpit hair." The girls touch themselves, despite possibility of being caught, and they masturbate to orgasm.
Editor's Note: Cover model does not appear in this movie.
File Name : Come Together.mkv
File Size : 1579.79 MB
Resolution : 852x480 @ 854x480
Duration : 01:49:12
Video : AVC (AVC), 2 048 Kbps, 50.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 61.7 Kbps, 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Link: Keep2share

http://k2s.cc/file/37cacd4d8df65/Come_Together.mkv