Compressing my Files?

F2D

I'm having some issues with compressing my files. I'm trying to do it in movie maker. I have watched numerous videos on how to accomplish this task. My first video compressed from 83.7 to 64.6 mb. But the other two videos are growing in size rather than compressing. I have tried the youtube setting, email setting and zoom HD. I also found an alternative option that I have not downloaded yet called handbrake. Would handbrake be a better alternative than MM? Anyway that I can crop the video once it has been recorded? It's come up with broadcaster ID info for some reason.

edvikt

There are many programs that can be used, the better ones are not free though, especially if you want to crop or cut anything out from a recording. Handbrake works good if you just want to convert or compress a file. There are paid programs such as Camtasia that can be used to cut, crop, and much more if you need that.

F2D

All the good stuff is never free these days lol ;). Think I need the crop to get my videos accepted on XH. They got deleted before they even got posted. Or maybe just attempt to get something going on KK again. The mandatory pic element derailed me before. But now I have windows 10 so I can probably get that accomplished.