credit card theft

Rodzila

Hey all.
Wanted to ask you if you had any problems with the sites
keep2share
upstore
datafile

cause its the second time in like 2 month someone has gotten my credit card info and i had to cancel my card.
please let me know cause i don't know from which site it is happening.

The_Doctor

I didn't have any problems when I used upstore. I did have problems right when I started using datafile. But now I just use Blur to create masked cards for datafile and haven't had a problem since.

BOZZOO

Hey all.
Wanted to ask you if you had any problems with the sites
keep2share
upstore
datafile

cause its the second time in like 2 month someone has gotten my credit card info and i had to cancel my card.
please let me know cause i don't know from which site it is happening.
datafile seems to be the most likely culprit, given its a chinese site and they seem to be hacking for personal info from american businesses, most recently the govt. itself, stealing govt employees info.

there was a plausible explanation that the odd charges were in yuan (chinese currency), but if u see a big amount charged and that amount is deducted from ur account then they arent charging u in yuans , but ur countries currency and u are being ripped off by them.

could ya, if u try datafile, let us know if they charge u in yuans and are actually doing the conversions and only 20~ US dollars is being deducted or ur being charged ur countries currency? if the explanation is in fact valid, then i can stop railing against datafile. (not that the admins are paying any more attention past the 1-2 posts in another thread...lol) i DO want to be fair.

ive had an upstore premium acct several times, no problems, but upstore seems to be blocking accts posting their links on KK, but ive continued w/o problems there either. (knocking on wood...lol)

i cant get a k2s premium.

Rodzila

I get datafile charge in yuan and its 12.99 like i requested.
I am sure its datafile or keep2share and i am leaning toward datafile .
its a problem that we cant buy with paypal from there...

BOZZOO

I get datafile charge in yuan and its 12.99 like i requested.
I am sure its datafile or keep2share and i am leaning toward datafile .
its a problem that we cant buy with paypal from there...
thanks for the info.