Curvy girls Great enjoyment (bbw)

natalie510

Living Room Dream

What is breast in life?

To be a member of XL Girls.

To enjoy all of the sexy babes who make it special.

To see Lavina Dream in all her glory wearing a tight sweater and tight pants walking down a flight of stairs.

To see Lavina take off those clothes while she speaks in her sexy Romanian accent.

Our camera takes the low ground and aims high as Lavina plays with her big beautiful tits, sucking her nipples and squeezing those gorgeous mounds of breast flesh. A sight that brings tears to an XL Man's eyes.

"Yes...they are free now," Lavina moans as she sinks her fingers into her soft tit meat and lolls her tongue at you. Her nipple-sucking and kissing make smooching sounds. No background music is needed to drown out those sounds and Lavina's heavy breathing.

Lavina shakes her knockers, swinging them like bell clappers, the camera still aimed at her from the bottom of the stairs. This view is awe-inspiring and the breast action is dynamic. Lavina braces herself by pressing against the wall and the handrail and builds up speed. Her tits swing in a circular pattern and bounce against each other when they complete their arc.

And then Lavina takes off her jeans...

Media Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 15 min 27 s
Size: 302 MiB

Tags: BBW, Brunette, Solo Lavina Dream

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

Chocolate Thunderboobs

Simone Staxxx is in the dressing room when she really gets into herself while she's checking out the make-up job on her pretty face. She's so turned on by her own huge 40FF-cup jugs that she starts to pleasure herself on the dressing room counter and soon uses a Doc Johnson cock to finish off.

Simone is from San Francisco. She said a guy attracts her attention by making her laugh. Her huge hooters tremble when she laughs and that's a nice sight.

Simone said she dresses "sexual" whenever she goes out of the house and she also said that "big breasts and a big ass" are the sexiest things in the world. She should know. The mirror never lies.

Media Info:
Duration: 19 min 48 s
Size: 386 MiB

Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Ebony, Masturbation, Solo, Toy, XLGirls Simone Staxxx

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

Thick Chick On Dick

Tia Imea was a self-employed art gallery owner when she sent her at-home snaps to The SCORE Group. Tia wanted to model and chose XL Girls. Tia's time modeling was very short and was basically a fling, a way to satisfy a fantasy she had wanted to fulfill and cross off her list. We at XL Girls are happy to be used for this kind of purpose!

"Getting a man off in bed is what gets me off. There is nothing like this feeling and the sight of seeing his cock spurt his juice because of what I did to him and how excited he gets by looking at me," Tia said before she met Anthony for this hot fuck scene.

"I have an incredibly high sex drive and if I can't have sex with a partner, I'll masturbate and cum that way. When I meet a guy for the first time I look at his package first then his hands. I want sex as often as I can get it. I'm passive or assertive depending on the guy. Some men are very aggressive, others are laid back. I like confident guys who like to fuck and take charge."

It's a shame that Tia didn't model longer! At least she left us with this lusty scene.

Media Info:
Resolution: 480 x 656
Duration: 25 min 6 s
Size: 293 MiB

Tags: BBW, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Latina, XXX Tia Imea

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

Top-Heavy Tourist

"Beautiful, hot and fun," responded Kamryn Monroe when we asked her to tell us three words that describe the city of Miami.

If we didn't know any better, we would have thought she was describing herself. But we do know better because despite her looks, Kamryn, a Boston native, is a very modest gal and she couldn't be more excited to be soaking up the Miami sun for the first time. While Kamryn is taking in the views on Miami's lush beaches and contemporary architecture, we're sneaking peeks at her perfect tits. Not that she minds at all.

We think this is a win-win for everyone.

Media Info:
Duration: 6 min 42 s
Size: 131 MiB

Tags: BBW, Brunette Kamryn Monroe

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

I Will Be A Butt Slut Forever

"I wish your big cock was here right now for me," Aimee Jackson says as this scene opens. "I'm so horny and I want it deep inside me. I want your cock in my ass now. I want you to fuck my ass."

We don't care who you are, if a girl--especially one who looks like Aimee--begs you to fuck her ass, you drop everything, pick up your cock and do it. It's still surprising to us at times how freaky and addicted to anal sex she is. If we googled "girl-next-door," we're pretty sure a pic of Aimee would be among the top results. But she's a nympho, too. One of the biggest you'll ever meet, and seemingly turned on by even the slightest sexual reference.

Her nipples are already fully-erect when she pulls off her top and bra.

"I want your cock right now," Aimee says. "I'm so fucking hot. My nipples are so hard. I want your cock right here between my tits."

Aimee takes off her jeans and begins to stroke her pussy. Slowly at first, then she picks up the pace. Aimee's pussy juices are dripping onto the black sofa she's laying on, and she slides her right arm under herself to finger her asshole while she strokes her cunt.

"Right here," she says. "I want that big cock right here."

Stroking her clit and fucking her ass, Aimee quickly pushes herself to an orgasm.

"Oh, it's so sensitive now," she says stroking her erect clit as she comes down from her climax. "You want me to cum again?"

We could watch you do this all day, Aimee. She begins fucking herself even harder while still stroking her pussy. Her moans grow louder and louder and soon, she's cumming once more. Finally, she pulls her fingers out of her ass and sticks them into her pussy, which is now dripping wet, then pulls them out and rubs her juices all over her tits.

"Oh, I love when you fuck my ass," she says. "I love when you cum inside of it."

Media Info:
Duration: 11 min 16 s
Size: 220 MiB

Tags: BBW, Brunette, Solo Aimee Jackson

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

Kelli's First XXX Scene

After my first time posing at XLGirls, I now feel more confident and less afraid to be naked in front of strangers," says pretty brunette Kelli Maxx, now back and taking her first step into hot sex. "I'm able to perform with less direction." Kelli's a web-cam girl who was a newcomer to pro-modeling until she was courted by XL Girls.

Doing hardcore with a pro-cock is a first for sexy Kelli, a quick learner who takes things in her own hands and fucks beautifully in her first, very bone-raising XXX scene.

"So, I'm going to have sex on-camera for the very first time," says Kelli, wearing a sheer negligee. "And his dick is really big and I think he might cum on my face. He might fuck my huge tits. Real excited. Kinda nervous."

Largo greets Kelli. She's been waiting, sitting on the bed. He makes a beeline for Kelli's big boobs. Naturally. A guy would need the hands of a giant to completely hold her boobs. They talk about Kelli's first time, her on-camera cherry pop.

"Gonna be nice?" Kelly asks.

Juan assures Kelli he will.

Kelli gets on her hands and knees and takes his massive member in her mouth, licking and sucking it. Largo takes Kelli's tits out of her negligee to suck them and play with them. She squeezes her boobs together and massages his cock between them. Kelli removes her nightie completely and gets on her back for an epic tit-fuck. The brunette hottie's got major talents she's kept secret!

The next major event is on. Kelli gets on her hands and knees for her first fuck. Largo peels off her little panties, rubs Kelli's pretty pussy and slides his beef in all the way and begins pumping. Kelli matches his thrusts with her hips. "So tight," Largo says. The camera moves to Kelli's face, lost in sex.

Kelli climbs on top to ride the buckin' bronco. They switch speeds, from slow to fast and then slow again. Kelli gets on her back for a face-to-face. More hot positions await after this. Seeing Kelli get fucked every which way, her big heavy HH-cup boobs jiggling and shaking with every thrust, is an amazing sight.

Thank you, Kelli Maxx, for taking XL Girls where no man has gone before.

Media Info:
Duration: 20 min 1 s
Size: 388 MiB

Tags: BBW, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, XXX Kelli Maxx

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

New Discovery Will Make You Go Kaboom!

Meet Kimmie Kaboom. She will pump you up with her first XLGirls.com scene until you go kaboom yourself! Another extraordinary New Discovery.

Kimmie tells her photographer about an especially exciting fling she had with a date after a New Year's Eve concert. They drove off to a secluded spot, got into the back seat and made their own fireworks.

Reliving that memory gets Kimmie horny. Miss Kaboom plays with her huge, mouthwatering tits and sets off some fireworks of her own once she slips off those panties blocking the view of her heavenly hooha.

"I love to walk and hike to see nature's beauty," says Kimmie. "I used to do full-contact roller derby. I love to work on cars and go to car club shows."

"When I masturbate, I usually start off rubbing my titties and nipples while slowly making my way down to my pussy. I spend a lot of time rubbing my clit. It feels oh, so good. Every so often, I will slide in two fingers or grab my favorite purple vibrator to help out. I love to masturbate but I would much rather have sex or let someone else work my pussy!"

Show Kimmie some love and tell her what you think. You'll be seeing this Florida hottie in horny guy-girl action soon and that's a guarantee.

Media Info:
Duration: 14 min 43 s
Size: 288 MiB

Tags: BBW, Blonde, Solo Kimmie Kaboom

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

The Huge Hooters Of A Horny Housewife

The great Danica Danali tells you her erotic philosophy and her sexual needs while she waits for her dirty-dancing date with Peter O'Tool. She is another man's wife from Texas, enjoying these on-camera flings with pro-studs "I just like a guy who takes control and pushes me up against the wall. He's rough and he knows what he wants. I just love when he touches me and takes me by surprise.

"He comes up behind me when I'm not expecting it, pulls out my tits, likes to play with them. I like it when he's forceful and throws me down on the bed and rips off my clothes. It makes me so wet when he takes out my tits, licks my nipples and pinches my nipples. I like all that."

Danica's boff-buddy comes behind her as she's looking out the window and takes her big boobs in hand, just the way she describes. He lifts up her teddy to grab and smack that fine, fleshy ass.

As Danica's pressed against the window, he shoves his boner into her housewife pussy, spanking her ass cheeks as he thrusts hard and fast. Danica turns around so he can play with her gigantic gazongas--tits fit for a king--then takes her to bed, lays her down and fucks those beauties. Finally, resuming their afternoon fuck, he spreads Danica's legs wide open and buries his tool in her pussy.

Media Info:
Duration: 25 min 28 s
Size: 498 MiB

Tags: BBW, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, XXX Danica Danali

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

Co-Ed's Ginormous Cleavage

Don't let the looks fool you, gentlemen. Kamille Amora is a clever gal. Apparently, she has had a bit of trouble this semester, though. She's here to get things sorted out with her professor, who we're sure is an understanding man.

"Oh, professor," Kamille Amora says as this scene opens. "I didn't know you were going to be back in your office so soon. I'm glad I caught you. Now...about my grades this semester."

We're not sure what courses Kamille was enrolled in this semester, but as far as we're concerned, she has an A-plus in anatomy and chemistry, but we certainly wouldn't mind giving her a few after-hour lessons in sexual and physical education.

"I wonder if anyone on campus can see us?" She says as takes off her top, unleashing her heavy boobs.

We're sure the Dean doesn't mind a hands-on lesson with a member of the student body--even if it involves stuffing a member into this student's body.

"The truth is, professor, I wanted to fail your class," Kamille teases again. "So I could see you for another semester."

We told you she was a clever gal.

Media Info:
Duration: 10 min 8 s
Size: 198 MiB

Tags: BBW, Brunette, Solo Kamille Amora

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

Plush & Sexy

It's another beautiful day in sunny South Florida, so Kamryn Monroe decides it's the perfect day to kick back and relax in the backyard with a good book and some tasty tea. Of course, when you have assets like Kamryn's, it can be a bit hard to focus even on the most stimulating reads. Her soft curves and heavy tits are more stimulating and titillating than anything you could buy or borrow from your local bookstore and library.

Kamryn is running her milky white hands up and down her thigh--hiking her dress up just a bit--as this scene opens. Kamryn moves up to her DDD-cup boobs, which are ready to bust out of her pink dress and leopard skin bra. She pops her left boob out of her bra and rubs her nipples while stroking her pussy. After playing with herself for a few minutes, Kamryn realizes that she's out in public and gets a bit self-conscious. With a bit of a blush on her face, she stuffs her fleshy boob back into hiding, gets up and heads inside the house.

Finally inside her bedroom, Kamryn can play without any worry of being seen. She pulls her right boob out and is stroking her pussy again, too. Kamryn plants a few wet kisses on her boob while she strokes her cunt, leaving some extra-sexy lipstick marks on her boob. She pulls her left boob out and does the same.

By now, Kamryn couldn't be more prepped to play. She peels off her dress, bends over like she's getting fucked doggy style, and strokes her pussy some more. Her moans are low but intense and her pussy is soaking wet. When she finally pushes herself to an orgasm, she plunges her fingers into her pussy even more deeply, pulls them out and tastes her sweet juices.

Media Info:
Duration: 17 min 51 s
Size: 349 MiB

Tags: BBW, Brunette, Solo Kamryn Monroe

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

That Huge-Boobed Girl In The Hood

Kamille Amora doesn't have to say a word to be sexy. Her perfect I-cup boobs busting out of her pink bra as she smirks and giggles is enough to take our breath away and have the full-blooded attention of our one-eyed monsters.

"You want to see my titties?" Kamille finally says, cupping her boobs. "Look at how big they are."

Unsurprisingly, Kamille says she was always the bustiest girl in school growing up. Now 25, we're fairly certain she's the bustiest girl in almost any room she walks into.

"Do you like them?" Kamille asks before lifting her right boob up to her mouth and sucking on her nipple.

Kamille's licks and suckles are firm but gentle. She's into rough sex, but when it comes to the I-cup treasures on her chest, she wants you to be gentle.

"I know a lot of girls love it, but I'm not into guys biting my nipples and boobs," she said. "Be gentle to them and lick them softly. My nipples will get nice and stiff if you do that."

Point taken. Our cocks are certainly nice and stiff watching her play with herself. Especially when she bends over, giving us full view of her plump pussy and tight asshole. It's easy to imagine yourself sliding in and making yourself right at home in both of them.

She must be imagining the same because by the time Kamille pushes herself to her first orgasm, there are still nearly six minutes left in this scene.

"Oh, I just came so fucking hard," she says. "I want you to cum for me now. I want you to cum all over these big titties."

If XL Men worldwide haven't cum to your tits yet, they soon will, Kamille.

Media Info:
Duration: 19 min 35 s
Size: 383 MiB

Tags: BBW, Brunette, Solo, Tit-Sucking Kamille Amora

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

Milk Those Tits

When an XL Girl takes a walk on the countryside, it always becomes a bit of a walk on the sexy side. That was certainly the case when we took Melissa Mandlikova for a walk. Our venture was short on the walking but with a girl like Melissa, it was heavy on the sexy. Especially with her now heavier-than-ever tits which are filled with milk following her pregnancy. Few things are sexier than a glowing mother, and we love watching her saunter over to the bench we set up for her to play on.

Melissa is lactating and even the slightest squeeze sends milk gushing out of her boobs. After slipping her top and bra off, Melissa lightly squeezes her right breast and a bit of milk dribbles out of it. Melissa then cups both of her boobs at once and sends milk gushing out of both.

Playing with her tits and sharing her milk is enough to get a girl like Melissa dripping wet. She says her tits and nips are more sensitive than ever now following childbirth and her pussy is dripping wet. Melissa slides her panties off and begins to stroke her full-erect clit with her right hand as she squeezes her boobs with her left hand. Eventually, she pushes herself to an orgasm, and with her plush body covered in breast milk and her cunt dripping with cum, she's sticky from head-to-toe.

Media Info:
Duration: 16 min 34 s
Size: 324 MiB

Tags: BBW, Blonde, Lactating, Solo Melissa Mandlikova

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

A SinFul Girl

SinFul Celeste came all the way from California to do the sinful thing at XL Girls. Another model recommended that Celeste make the connection. And now she's here and eager to bare her pair and every other millimeter of her plush bod.

"I always dress to emphasize my chest with tube tops, tank tops and low-cut dresses. I like it when guys check me out. It makes me excited to see men turn around and check me out. I am a complete exhibitionist. "

"I don't have any kinky fetishes unless you include role playing and foot play. I like to fuck my pussy with big toys. I enjoy masturbating. I do it a lot."

"I don't play sports but I like watching football. Even though I'm a California girl, my favorite team is the Philadelphia Eagles. Sometimes I imagine them beating up another team just to get to me."

Media Info:
Duration: 11 min 20 s
Size: 222 MiB

Tags: BBW, Brunette, Latina, Solo SinFul Celeste

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

Anna's First Time

When Anna Beck graced us with her presence in 2010, she couldn't have been more eager to shoot. The idea of getting glammed up on-camera made her excited, and being proud of her M-cup naturals, she had no issue flaunting them for the men of the XL world. She wasn't quite ready to go all the way and shoot hardcore, though. We understood that, and being as sexy as she is, we couldn't have been more eager to shoot her solo.

But we must admit, we also couldn't have been more excited when she came back to us earlier this year and said that she was ready--and eager--to finally go all the way. Because a girl like Anna is deserving of only the best, we knew we had to do right by her in her debut hardcore scene. We got her more glammed up and sexy than ever before (which is saying something), took her to one of our nicest locations and paired her up with one of our finest, most-hung cocksman.

And the result was certainly worth the four year wait. Anna fucks more lustily and passionately than we could have even hoped. She deep-throats our cocksman Tom's cock as if she's been fucking on-camera for years, titty-fucks him so hard he nearly cums on those massive M-cup naturals. In return, he fucks her so hard we think if her first hardcore scene had been the last lay of Anna's life, she would have been satisfied.

We're all left satisfied by the end of this scene as she cleans Tom's man-pipe clean after he leaves a thick, sticky cum shot on her huge tits.

Media Info:
Duration: 19 min 26 s
Size: 380 MiB

Tags: BBW, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, Tit-Fucking, XXX Anna Beck

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

Tropic Of Tits

SinFul Celeste is from California where the tiki pop cultural scene is still celebrated... the lasting effects of Hawaiian influence that began in the late 1950s. She looks hot as a hula girl. Would you like to do the limbo with her?

"I'm outspoken, fun, sassy and sexy," says Celeste. "I have all the right curves in all the right places." That Celeste has in abundance.

Celeste has a guy. They're in an open relationship and if they meet someone they think is hot, they're ready to have some horny fun.

Celeste's favorite position is reverse-cowgirl. "I also like to get it good from behind with him giving it to me nice and hard."

The funniest pick-up line I've gotten from a guy is "I'm going to fuck you so good you're gonna call yourself dirty names!"

Media Info:
Duration: 6 min 25 s
Size: 125 MiB

Tags: BBW, Brunette, Latina SinFul Celeste

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

Jackumentary: Sapphire

XLGirls.com praises the greatness of Sapphire in this special Jackumentary.

Originally a secretary, Sapphire began modeling for The SCORE Group in 2003. More a Voluptuous Girl in the beginning, Sapphire began to fill out over time and was eagerly welcomed by the XLGirls community.

"I think it shows that real men out there don't care so much for the type of woman everyone is told they should like," Sapphire said. "You know, the anorexic type. I'm a real woman with real, big boobs who lives a real life. I'm grateful for the guys out there who are turned on by a full-figured female."

Sapphire won Plumper of the Year in Voluptuous magazine three times in a row (2006, 2007 and 2008). Arguably, her most popular appearance was in the movie My Big Plump Wedding with Samantha38G, Maria Moore, Cassie Blanca and Rose Valentina.

"I like girls and boys so it [XXX] came naturally to me, but I like having sex with men more. They can do things a girl just can't do for me. But I also appreciate the softness and sexiness of a woman's body and the special way they just seem to instinctively know how to touch mine."

All hail Sapphire.

Media Info:
Resolution: 360 x 640
Duration: 42 min 32 s
Size: 1.17 GiB

Tags: Backstage, BBW, Blowjob, Cumshot, Redhead, XXX Sapphire

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

Teeny Weeny Bikinis

"I've got some bikinis to show you," Alana says with a giggle as the camera pans from her pretty face to her gorgeous boobs. "Do you want to see me try them on?"

She knows the answer to that question, but Alana loves to play the tease.

"Let's go!" She says with a happy bounce.

Alana is a smart gal. She knows exactly what guys want to see as she changes from her animal print bikini to a skimpy blue bikini. She bounces her plump booty and spins and twirls for the camera, allowing us to get a full view of her curves and soft, child-bearing hips. She cups her boobs a bit, too, and it's easy to imagine our hard, throbbing cock squeezed firmly in between her 40DDDs.

"Do you like it?" Alana asks as she slowly strips off her blue bikini. "I'm going to go inside. Come and join me for a surprise."

We're always up for surprises. Alana walks into the house and plants herself on a seat. Her boobs look perfect and tasty staring back up at us. Apparently, Alana thinks they look pretty yummy, too, because she begins to lick and nibble on them. She begins with her left boob and then gives her right boob some attention. Alana's nipples are fully erect now, and her passionate sucking leaves messy but sexy lipstick marks on her areolae.

"Oh, these big, beautiful titties," she moans.

Alana, who we all know is a very sexual, freaky girl in her XXX videos, has gotten herself so hot that she's getting a bit aggressive with herself. She smacks her tits so hard that she leaves light red handprints on her boobs. She moves her right hand down to her pussy and begins to fuck herself with her two middle fingers.

When Alana finally cums, a shiver of pleasure washes over her coupled with an adorable giggle. You can see the satisfaction in her face and body as she begins to settle from her intense orgasm. She pulls her fingers out from her pussy and licks her tasty juices off of them.

What a pleasant surprise Alana had in store for us.

Media Info:
Duration: 16 min 38 s
Size: 325 MiB

Tags: BBW, Bikini, Brunette, Solo Alana Lace

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

Cream My Tits

Miranda was Italy's greatest gift to breast-men. Cream My Tits and Busty Fucks were the only XXX movies she made. This XL Girls Origins scene is from Cream My Tits, also starring Sunshine.

The hot brunette leaves the supermarket pushing her cart in the parking lot. She looks hot as fuck in her short skirt and tight top. She arrives at a truck. "I buy a little present for you. We're gonna have fun," Miranda says to Tony at the wheel of his truck. Miranda has a can of whipped cream in her hand. "I show you what I'm gonna do."

They drive to a quiet spot. Miranda squirts a big lump of cream on her right nipple and sucks it all off while she stares at the camera. Tony joins in the creamery and starts to lick. Miranda squirts it on her pussy and Tony licks that too. They leave the car so she can suck his creamed cock.

They need more room to screw so they go into the truck's bed and fuck their brains out. No one can see them in this quiet location away from the city. Miranda is one lusty Italian gal and loves to suck on big sausage. She likes American males.

"I like to make blow job," Miranda told us in an interview. "I can stay down for two hours. Not two hours continuously, but I like it. I like to make blow job. My ex-boyfriend was Tantric so we would start to make sex on Thursday to have an orgasm on Sunday. We start, we come back. We would sleep. I don't know why I love to make blow job. I think it's like a pacifier for a baby."

Her phrase "I like to make blow job" is something the editors never forgot. Mamma Mia!

Media Info:
Resolution: 480 x 640
Duration: 19 min 30 s
Size: 223 MiB

Tags: BBW, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, XXX Miranda

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

Busty Blonde Beauty

There's something about blondes, there's something about Southern belles, and there's definitely something about Suzumi. You can start with the blonde hair and pale skin before working down to the perfect set of 44DDD tits. Suzumi is a Grade-A certified babe, and we couldn't be happier to have this buxom babe in our studio. She's pretty excited, too. Just as quickly as she got dressed, Suzumi is ready to take it all off. She won't draw any complaints from us, though.

"Do you want to see my tits?" She asks teasingly. "I bet this is what you want to see."

It certainly is, but we can be a bit insatiable when it comes to chicks with glorious tits. We want to see more and Suzumi happily obliges.

Suzumi begins by licking and nibbling on her nipples. Slowly, her nibbles become bites and she's devouring mouthfuls of juicy breasts.

"I bet you want to see the rest of me," Suzumi says as she peels off her panties. "I know you want to see my pussy."

Suzumi's pussy is already dripping wet when she begins stroking it and it doesn't take long for her to push herself to a rapturous orgasm.

"Oh, I want to be fucked really hard," she says as she inches to her climax. "I want to be fucked hard. I need your cock right now!"

The feeling is mutual, Suzumi. XL Men worldwide want your pussy.

Media Info:
Duration: 8 min 29 s
Size: 166 MiB

Tags: BBW, Blonde, Solo Suzumi Wilder

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

Gamer Babe

One of our favorite things is catching one of our lovely XL girls between shooting scenes and getting to know them a bit better. And if you're getting to know Suzumi, one of the first things she'll mention is her passion for gaming.

"It's completely my life," she said. "The world of gaming is something I feel should be in everyone's life. For me, it brings complete happiness."

For us, just getting to chatting up a girl like Suzumi brings complete happiness.

Media Info:
Duration: 3 min 25 s
Size: 66.9 MiB

Tags: BBW, Blonde Suzumi Wilder

DOWNLOAD