Curvy girls Great enjoyment (bbw)

natalie510

Saved By The Bust

We never thought bookworms could be hot until we got a look at Kamryn Monroe hitting the books. She's taking notes for her final exam, so as her latest scene opens, we take the opportunity to examine her chest. Kamryn sports 42DDD-cup knockers that make your mouth water and your knees weak.

"Are you going to help me?" Kamryn asks, smiling up at us. "You can tutor me."

It has been a long time since we've been in school, but as long as she's here with her boobs pouring out of her blouse, we'll do our best to help her. And there are a few subjects in which we are well-versed. In school, you learn the Three R's: reading, writing and arithmetic. At XL Girls, we're all about the Three B's: body, boobs and beauty. So there's only one answer when Kamryn sweetly asks, "Do you want me to get naked?"

Yes, yes, yes! Kamryn takes off her top, slips off her bra and begins playing with her tits. Then she takes a seat on the desk behind her, pulls her panties off and begins to stroke her clit. Her tits quiver and waves of pleasure wash over her face as she nears her orgasm. When she finally cums, she lets out long, relieved gasps. And we get one last look at her body, boobs and beautiful face.

Media Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 15 min 41 s
Size: 304 MiB

Tags: BBW, Brunette, Solo Kamryn Monroe

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

I's On You

Voyeurism comes into play in Kamille Amora's encounter with JMac, "I's On You." From behind a doorway, we peep at JMac all over the ripe body of this hottie. From behind her, her lifts one of Kamille's big, pliable, pale tits and lifts it to his mouth to suck. Many girls with big tits don't have breasts this bendable and pliable. He palms and jiggles them. Turning Kamille in his direction, he feasts on both of her boobs, sucking the nipples.

Kamille takes his big dick out, sits on the edge of the bed and plays with it. She slaps it on her tits, jerks it and buries it inside her cleavage. She squeezes her heavy tits together, his cock wedged between them. Holding Kamille by the back of her head, JMac bangs her boobs hard and fast. Kamille moans as she bounces up and down on the bed.

Getting on her knees, Kamille is fed his cock. She sucks it hard, takes it between her breasts again, then swallows it some more. She makes blow job popping sounds each time the cock is pulled out of her mouth. JMac pulls off Kamille's panties, sits on the bed and sits her down on his pole. It's time to work that pole, Kamille!

Kamille is a Pacific-Northwestern girl who's been to XL Girls several times. We've got lots of photos and videos of this stacked yummy. It's a Kamille-fest!

"I've always wanted to be a model, since I was younger," said Kamille. "I clearly have the development for it. I've been a stripper for a long time, and that made me more into being in front of people and taking off my clothes. I'm comfortable doing this. I started doing that when I was 18, almost just out of high school. I had a couple of girlfriends who stripped, so I started going to the clubs and watching them and thought it might be something I was interested in. It looked like fun, and it was. I've been going back and forth between stripping and trying to do this whole thing with you guys. I've been trying to model for The SCORE Group since I was 18, almost 19. I love being naked and showing off my body. I pretty much walk around my house naked all day."

Media Info:
Duration: 18 min 16 s
Size: 355 MiB

Tags: BBW, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, XXX Kamille Amora

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

Perfect Canvas

When you're an XL Man, you don't have to visit The Louvre to take in classic works of art. We bring them to you every day. Take Emilia Boshe, for instance. Unless you're fortunate enough to meet her in person, where else will you ever see a girl with 38HH naturals like her? XL Girls are treasures to the world and the Brotherhood realized this fact long ago.

In 2013, JigglyBoobGuy summed up our feelings perfectly: "I love pussy as much as the next man...but I obviously LOOOVE huge, gigantic, full tits MORE than the next man. Because I would rather beat my meat to her shaking those amazing tits than when she is fingering herself."

And he's absolutely right. 50% of the world's population has a pussy, but we would guess that less than 1% of the population has tits that make them worthy of appearing in XL Girls. That is elite territory. Territory where only Mother Nature's finest works of art are displayed for the enjoyment of the world's boob connoisseurs.

Media Info:
Duration: 20 min 27 s
Size: 399 MiB

Tags: BBW, Blonde, Solo Emilia Boshe

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

Wine & Dine

Wow! This is like being on a dinner date with Kimmie Kaboom.

First, a glass of wine. And then, Kimmie gets frisky, showing you her massive, massive melons and then placing them on the table.

Meanwhile, under the table, Kimmie's shifted aside her panties and is playing with her pink pussy, rubbing and spanking it. It's worth crawling under the table for a closer look. Isn't she the bold one.

Kimmie needs to get really comfortable so she stands up, drops her dress and shoves her big tits in your face. She turns and does the same with her booty. There's a rug near the table. It's a good place for Kimmie to lay down and stretch out. She's hot and she needs to get her cookies baked!

Media Info:
Duration: 11 min 29 s
Size: 222 MiB

Tags: BBW, Blonde, Solo Kimmie Kaboom

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

Suzumi's Workshop

44DDD Suzumi Wilder can handle a joystick and a fuck-toy. But Suzumi can also handle a power tool. She's extremely well-rounded and well-mounded as the pictures and video shot in XL Girls machine shop prove! Suzumi is so cute, bubbly and cuddly, you just want to give her a bare hug...so her big tits can mash against your chest.

If you're wondering what the name Suzumi means and where it comes from, Suzumi is her online gamer name. When the blonde coed decided to bare her bod in the buff she stayed with the name. And Wilder because, well, you know why...Suzumi boinks, sometimes in the butt, too. She's hot stuff. She can swing a mean 44DDD.

Some wonder about online gamers. Do male and female gamers ever connect in the flesh world? Suzumi did, connecting with a guy she met playing World of Warcraft. He was in New Zealand. She went there on college break and they went sightseeing, checking out a waterfall. "We wound up fucking there. Some people caught us but they backed away. He was fucking me from behind while I leaned on a tree. I like having sex outdoors but that was the only time I've done it, unfortunately. The thought of getting caught was more of a turn-on. I came pretty quick!"

Media Info:
Duration: 17 min 43 s
Size: 342 MiB

Tags: BBW, Blonde, Solo Suzumi Wilder

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

Big Girl Boob Bang Part 3

Huge breasts bookmark hard cocks until they blow a load over them or on faces. It's wrong to not fuck a pair of big tits before filling a tight pussy. Big Girl Boob Bang is a collection of tit-fucked babes who draw the tit-fuckers like bees to honey. Tit-fuck scenes are so popular with breast-men that SCORE produced an entire series of DVDs called Tits & Tugs. Big Girl Boob Bang Part 3 features five more boob-banged bra-busters. Fuck their tits!

Joy Juggs: "My nipples are very sensitive. They're the most sensitive part of my boobs. Not so much the areolae. But the nipple very. When I don't wear a bra and the nipples brush up against the fabric, they get hard. I attract boob-men. The diehard boob-men I've dated always made fucking my tits a big event."

Kat Vixen: "Why do boob-men like to tit-fuck busty girls? Because you can move the tits and change the pressure on the cock. I love to titty-fuck, but not many girls do. What I like is the rhythm of the cock movement, kind of like the fucking of the pussy. It is even better when I have a toy in, fucking me at the same time."

Keama Kim: "I love a good, hard fucking by a guy with a thick cock. If he wants to fuck my tits before or after, that's all good. Some do, some don't. Most of them like it when I rub my titties against their cocks while I'm giving them a blow job."

KellieAnn: "I'm pretty much a passive girl so if a guy wants to fuck my tits before we have sex, I'm okay with it. Whatever he wants to use to play with my tits--hands, tongue, cock--I'll enjoy it all."

Lilith: "I like titty fucking. That's what you guys call it, right? It turns me on to watch it more than anything. Sometimes I urge him to do it. 'Fuck my tits. Fuck them,' I'll say. It's both our idea to do it, not just his."

Media Info:
Resolution: 480 x 656
Duration: 38 min 1 s
Size: 438 MiB

Tags: BBW, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Handjob, Tit-Fucking, XXX Joy Juggs

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

Sticky Situation

This Bonus scene "Sticky Situation" is way different for Sarah Rae. Her fantastically huge 36JJ cups engulf a cock-shaped toy resulting in a lot of sticky juice all over her face and body! The scene opens as Sarah tit-fucks herself fast and hard. Covered in this gooey mess, she walks over to the models' dressing room and showers off.

Has Sarah ever done the nasty while watching one of her videos?

"Yep!" says Sarah. "Watching my scenes also started sex off a few times also!"

Does Sarah care for her boobs in any special way?

"Yes, I rub my special titty cream on them and give them each a kiss goodnight. I sleep naked, by the way. I like to sleep on my tummy. My boobies are super comfy to sleep on. Sometimes I sleep on my side or back."

We would be happy just to watch Sarah Rae sleep. Or is that weird?

Media Info:
Duration: 8 min 15 s
Size: 160 MiB

Tags: BBW, Brunette, Solo Sarah Rae

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

Boned At Home

When Kimmie first stepped into our Hallowed Halls of Hooters, we asked her if she's the passive or aggressive type. She minced no words in her response.

"I'm the assertive type," Kimmie said. "I know what I want and when I want it."

Kimmie's assertiveness is on display in her latest XXX scene. Our friend Sergio is known to be a pretty dominant guy, but Kimmie is in full control as we begin. Kimmie shoves him onto the bed and lets out a soft chuckle. She's going to have fun today. Kimmie hops on top of Sergio and rides his cock before pulling out her 42H-cup tits and smothering him with them. What a lucky guy Sergio is, huh? Kimmie pulls his cock out and sucks on it before finally offering her pussy. Sergio fucks her doggystyle, missionary and cowgirl before shooting his load onto her heavy tits.

Media Info:
Duration: 23 min 44 s
Size: 460 MiB

Tags: BBW, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, XXX Kimmie Kaboom

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

Seeing Double

What's in a name? Everything if you're Samantha 38G. With six syllables and two words, even an unfortunate soul who had never come across this bonafide XL Girls legend would know what he's in store for when hearing that name. Samantha's reputation precedes her, and even 14 years after her international debut in Voluptuous, she still backs it up. And in her latest scene, Samantha does just that.

"Hello, boys," Samantha says in her sexy Southern drawl. "How are you doing?"

We're doing a lot better now that we get to see Samantha again.

"No, no, no," Samantha continues. "You can't touch your cock yet."

Samantha's dominant personality is part of her appeal. Her looks, curves and tits make you think she'd be a good fuck, but her charm is tied to her personality. She's a woman who sees what she wants and takes it when she wants it. If what she wants is you, she'll have you, and you'll enjoy it, but she's going to fuck you the way she wants. She may tell you to lean back and relax while she deep-throats your cock. Or she may demand you fuck her as hard as you can doggystyle. The only thing that's guaranteed is that you'll blow your load.

And you definitely will today after watching this scene.

Media Info:
Duration: 10 min 49 s
Size: 210 MiB

Tags: BBW, Blonde, Solo Samantha 38G

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

Holy Hottie!

"Holy Hottie" is right. Sarah Rae has a pair of the greatest tits in the universe.

She lights up a room and lights up our lives. Living in Big Titty Island, Sarah makes her guy feel special by engulfing him with her 36JJs. "I tell him how amazing he is all the time, support his life decisions and passionately give him head. He goes down on me and supports my big titty decisions, like sharing them with the world."

"The best way to get on my good side is to be respectful of my titties. The best compliment I ever received was 'Your boobs look as soft as kittens.' The worst was, 'Hey girl, you pregnant?'"

Does Sarah think women should be allowed to be topless anywhere it's legal for men to be shirtless, like New York City?

"Personally I think we should all just walk around naked if we want to and not have some invisible force out there allowing us to do things. Why do we need something out there telling us what to do and what we're allowed to do in every aspect of our lives and why is everyone so ok with this?"

We're with Sarah!

Media Info:
Duration: 15 min 0 s
Size: 290 MiB

Tags: BBW, Brunette, Pregnant, Solo Sarah Rae

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

Bozena & Eden in Knockin' Nipples

Eden is Israeli. Bozena lives in the Czech Republic. Getting them together in Europe was very difficult to accomplish. Eden easily has the biggest tits of anyone in Israel, at least any women that we know of. Bozena has more competition in her country but she has a pair of the biggest breasts of all the Czech models we know. In this chapter from Knockin' Nipples, prepare to be astounded by the sheer size of their love pillows. Lots of great titty suckin' here! Yum, yum! The video opens with the two girls in the pool, rubbing nipples and breast meat together. They hug tightly, grinding their giant tits. Then comes the sucking and licking. Eden needs two hands to lift one of Bozena's tits and lick the nipple. Bozena is very well informed about pussy anatomy and really works over Eden's clit and lips. As hot as that gets, the tit play is the thing here. This is one of the most boob-focused videos ever posted on XLGirls.com with two of the all-time greatest tit-stars. Running Time: 18:18

Media Info:
Resolution: 360 x 640
Duration: 18 min 16 s
Size: 109 MiB

Tags: Big Tits, Brunette, Pool Bozena

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

The Wonders Of Tracy

Wonder Tracy is a chatty, ultra-energetic, emotional, hypersexual woman from Hungary. She has enormous, heavy breasts that she loves to wrap around a cock. There's something frantic and frenzied about Tracy. When it comes to sex, she's a wild woman, unrestrained. It's probably that passionate Hungarian blood. It's almost as if she'd been a castaway on an island and was starving for sex. But she's like that as soon as she wakes up, every day. In this video, Tracy uses a very realistic rubber dick to show how she likes to worship cock. Later, she gets into tit-fucking and pussy stroking mode. We've made a few hardcore movies with Tracy and let us tell ya, she needs a real hard-pounding, big-cock guy to rock her world. If you've seen any of them, you'll agree. Running Time: 19:04

Media Info:
Duration: 19 min 1 s
Size: 112 MiB

Tags: BBW, Big Tits, Redhead, Solo Wonder Tracy

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

Big Girl Bra Show

Our XLGirls.com interviewer/cameraman chats with Nina Star to warm things up. Naturally part of this warming-up process is asking her to lick her nipples. Nina has a very sexy, sweet voice. Nina's "titty-clapper" comes next. This is an interesting game. You'll like it. Next comes Nina's bra show. At home, Nina gets fitted since finding proper bras off the rack is not easy for this girl. Nina tries on a pink number that's way too small but she likes how it feels. The bra show continues for a bit, then the interviewer calls for Nina's prize to walk in...her own personal stud for the remainder of the video. She's delighted and gets to sucking right away, using his thigh to rest her enormous hooters as she orals him. Nina gets on her back so she can be tit-fucked. Fucking tits this big is a great accomplishment. You don't see a chest like Nina's every day of the week. They move to the bed so they can have room to fuck comfortably. Nina doesn't get wham-bammed this good that often in Texas and she enjoys every inch of the trip. After a good, hearty hammering, it's time to lather those incredible gazongas in joy-juice. Nina should remember her visit to XLGirls.com after this pounding. We hope to see her again. Running Time: 24:55

Media Info:
Duration: 24 min 55 s
Size: 254 MiB

Tags: BBW, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Ebony, XXX Nina Star

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

Busty Cock Worshipper

Sabryna is what all women should be and are not, unfortunately for the male of the species. The scene opens with Sabryna on her hands and knees, looking into the camera. The first words out of her mouth are, "I'm here to fulfill your every fantasy." Sabryna quickly does as she's told and sheds her dress to show off her bountiful cleavage spilling out of a pink bra. She kneels down in front of her man and starts jacking his cock before her melons come out of the bra and form a love cocoon for his turgid tool. Sabryna pumps her boobs up and down on his rod pausing only to lick and suck her own nipples. Next, she spins around and shows us her meaty ass, rubbing it along the shaft of her man's cock. Finally, she slides his cock into her waiting pussy. Her man grabs her ass with both hands. Sabryna lifts herself off his cock and goes to the bed and right into a doggie style position. Our man climbs up behind and slides all the way in with one thrust before pounding that pussy hard. All Sabryna can do is grab the bedspread and hang on, screaming the whole time about how much she wants him to fuck her. Sabryna is a howler. Almost from the minute her man slides his meat into her waiting pussy, she is moaning loudly and screaming. When her stick-man grabs on to the back of the pink lace-up corset she's still wearing and starts banging her hard, Sabryna sounds like she's in heaven. Sabryna climbs off and offers her big boobs for him to spunk on. Sabryna does the right thing and massages the copious amount of cum into her knockers. What a good girl to have around the house! Running Time: 21:59

Media Info:
Resolution: 480 x 640
Duration: 21 min 56 s
Size: 132 MiB

Tags: BBW, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Doggy Style, XXX Sabryna Stone

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

Double Stuffed Plumpers

Wyldroze is another well-fed XL Girl who believed the lies that being thin is wonderful and important to be successful and happy. Lies! Filthy lies spread by evildoers. Our heroes, self-trained and self-certified doctors, attempt to cure Wyldroze of her delusional belief system with nothing but their aching cocks as their sole medical instruments. They are dedicated to changing this false belief system that is not the fault of Wyldroze, but the fault of a corrupt society that uses TV and magazines to brainwash trusting women into going on insane diets and paying surgeons enormous sums to cut off their breasts. God bless these two breast-loving men of medicine because they cured Wyldroze of her erroneous delusions in this scene from the DVD Double-Stuffed Plumpers. And she was fucked good too.

Media Info:
Duration: 25 min 28 s
Size: 156 MiB

Tags: Big Tits, Blowjob, Cumshot, Doctor, Redhead, Threesome (FMM), XXX WyldRoze

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

Trish Bailey in Double-Stuffed Plumpers

Lovely, sexy, juicy Trish Bailey thinks she has a problem. This "problem" has been pumped into her brain by Madison Avenue scumbags. These are the same money-grubbing cocksuckers who tell you that you are not a real man unless you drive a Hummer. So for years, Trish has thought she is fat. That her tits, thighs and ass are too fat. This charming and attractive girl is actually brainwashed into a poor self-image from the extreme mental pressure generated by television, gossip and fashion magazines, movies and false idols such as Brittany Spears. Here to Trish's rescue are the two fleece-artists from Double-Stuffed Plumpers. They approach Trish in their fight against the evils and insanity of the mainstream media, the diet gurus, the self-help jerkwads. Their goal is to stick their aching cocks in Trish's mouth, tight pussy and ass. Worthy, lofty goals. This will de-program her from these self-denigrating delusions. Their careful treatment will get Trish to love herself even more than they do. Watch how they accomplish this magnificent, humanitarian goal in a thrilling scene from Double-Stuffed Plumpers, an encounter that had your weepy-eyed XLGirls staff members reaching for a box of tissues. Several boxes, in fact.

Media Info:
Duration: 29 min 39 s
Size: 176 MiB

Tags: BBW, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cumshot, Redhead, Threesome (FMM), XXX Trish Bailey

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

Samantha & Sapphire in Knockin' Nipples

Samantha Sanders and Sapphire. Knockin' Nipples. The meeting of two jaw-dropping mammazons. Like Wonder Woman meeting Xena, Warrior Princess. Except our girls have much bigger tits and asses. They could smother a man to death with their big, fat, creamy jugs. Like drowning in velvet. If this pair-off doesn't tear a hole in your boxers, these girls will give up and become nuns. To see them together is a once in a lifetime happening, because Sapphire is an American and Samantha is English...they live thousands of miles apart and the odds of them coming together again for another mammary romp are very high. It was actually good timing and coincidence that they were both in the SCORE Studio the same week. We could describe the blow-by-blows here but we think you want to get to the action as soon as possible. Prepare for two of the biggest breasted darlings in XLGirls.com, together for the first and only time.

Media Info:
Duration: 24 min 43 s
Size: 145 MiB

Tags: BBW, Big Tits, Redhead Samantha Sanders

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

Sunshine & Monique L'Amour in Knockin' Nipples

Sunshine and Monique L'Amour are two cock-lovin' superstars on XLGirls.com, with many credits. It took something special to get them to mess around with titties and clitties. And that special something was...each other! This is their first and only girl-on-girl hardcore sex scene. In this scene from Knockin' Nipples, Monique shows Sunshine Voluptuous magazine photos of Angela White in a bra...the same bra that Monique has just purchased! She tries it on for Sunshine. Monique tells Sunshine that she looks like Veronika, a Czech bra-buster, and holds her picture up. Sunshine says that she has a full bush unlike the clean-shaven snatch of Veronika. Monique offers to take care of that barbering if Sunshine is cool with it. It's obvious that the thought of shaving Sunshine's pussy has excited Monique. After Sunshine is shaved slick and hairless, the girls cannot hold back and unleash the full force of their high-energy libidos. They use tongues, fingers and fake cocks to give each other high-voltage orgasms. The room turns into a sauna from their passion. Running Time: 21:12

Media Info:
Duration: 21 min 9 s
Size: 237 MiB

Tags: BBW, Big Tits, Brunette Monique L'Amour

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

Humpin' Plumpers: Bessi

In this chapter of Humpin' Plumpers, Bessi is waiting in the doctor's office when she bumps into the healer entering the waiting room--one that happens to provide XL Girls magazine for the patients' enjoyment. (Just a slight coincidence.) Bessi's a little embarassed and shocked because the doctor is looking at the magazine and jacking on his exposed cock. A sharp girl, Bessi quickly understands what kind of clinic this is and readily adapts by immediately jerking and sucking him off. She outweighs him by a good 50 pounds but his big dick and nutsack make up the difference. Bessie loses the dress and the doctor responds by fucking her enormous funbags. Their first position is doggie, and Bessie surprises him with her talent at fucking. She gets into more sex positions than an average-sized girl and is more flexible than you would have guessed. The doctor gives her a complete screwing and delivers a protein shake where everyone least expects it in an XL Girls video. Running Time: 17:34

Media Info:
Duration: 17 min 31 s
Size: 104 MiB

Tags: BBW, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, Doctor, XXX Bessi

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

Humpin' Plumpers: Vicki Nicole

In this scene from the DVD Humpin' Plumpers, meaty and plump Vicki Nicole shakes her fat boobies first, right at ya. This gal is packing some major tittage in her tight top. She bends over to jiggle her giant ass. That butt could do some serious damage to your cock. From above, a spurt of lube drips into her ass crack until her cheeks are shining. "Slap that ass!" says Vicki. "Slap!" She's a horny bitch. "Squeeze. Rub. Slap." Mucho breast and nipple play follows. Jeremy sucks and licks her killer nips. Vicki loves that breast worship. It wets her pussy, preparing it for a dick. Things build to a pitch...tit-banging and head follow and soon it's time to fuck. Vicki's reward: A thick glob of man-jack. Running Time: 23:58

Media Info:
Duration: 23 min 56 s
Size: 148 MiB

Tags: BBW, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Ebony, XXX Vicki Nicole

DOWNLOAD