Danielle / Genevieve / Danielle Delaunay Collection

caesus

Sybian Sex
For those of ya'll that want a longer masturbation video...well here you go. It took me forever to get off on this thing (I think mainly because of the retarded diet pills I was taking at the time.) It's been forever since I've used a Sybian so I had to move around quiet a bit and work out the vibration/rotation dials to find my perfect "setting". I've realized I don't have the prettiest sex face (I look like I'm trying to work out a really hard math problem)...I should try working on my expressions when I'm masturbating. The Sybian was almost a workout for me. I was sweating so hard by the end! You can see the sweat all over my face, back, and butt. I think it looks kind of sexy though

WMV
1280x720
6000Kb/sec
12:30 Mins
554 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

Princess In Purple
I should have called this one "Blame It On Dallas". I was trying so hard to get off but I couldn't for the life of me. I'm blaming it on Dallas (one of my girlfriends). We tend to get frisky with each other sometimes and I'm pretty worn out the next day. But then yet again, it could be those weird diet pills that I was taking a while ago. I was taking the pills during the Sybian video shoot and I remember it took me forever to get off then. We shot this set in the same location as the "Tuscan Treasure" photoset. It is an absolutely beautifully home and I think it will make a great addition to the list of locations I've shot at. I went insane on the screenshots this time...made 45 of them

WMV
1280x720
6000Kb/sec
15:15 Mins
678 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

Taylor Meets Danielle
Taylor is such a cutie...and her boobs are gigantic. Personally I think they are bigger than mine even though we both have 36D's. This video is mostly about boobs. It's great since I don't usually get to fool around with girls that have big boobs and natural ones at that. I love her bra and panty set. I bet she has just as hard of a time finding cute bras that fit. This seemed like a pretty casual shoot. Not sure why I'm wearing my pj's. It must have been a lazy day for me and I just didn't change when coming over to the FTV mansion to shoot.

WMV
1280x720
6000Kb/sec
7:11 Mins
319 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

Spunky In Retainers
My first time ever wearing my retainers (well actually retainer since I was only wearing my top one...I think I sound funny with the bottom one in) on camera. I thought it would look kind of cool with my colorful outfit. I actually had bought that shirt for a rave that I never ended up going to. It would've been funny if I had gone to the rave and worn it and people had actually given me $0.25 for a hug (I can totally see that happening to.) I was pretty clumsy in this shoot (must have been the heat!) I must have bumped into things four different times. It was so hot that on several parts of the video you can see beads of sweat on my boobs. I don't think I got off in this video...truthfully I needed something else...not a toy

WMV
1280x720
6000Kb/sec
12:50 Mins
569 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

Yummy Glass Ball
I don't think I've used this glass toy before so I decided to use it for this shoot. I like to match my toys to my outfits (kind of like shoes to clothes) and unfortunately black dresses are impossible to find toys for. I figure the only toys that go good with black dress are metallic toys or glass toys. I definitely love this dress except I can't figure out for the life of me what type of bra goes with the dress. I mean honestly I really can't wear the bra that I was wearing underneath that dress in public...it shows way too much. I was pretty juicy in this video. One of the great things about clear glass toys is that you can see all the love juice on it

WMV
1280x720
6000Kb/sec
11:24 Mins
507 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

Stuck on Orange
Um...wow! I guess I never realized how tight I was since if I did I probably wouldn't have gotten this mandarin orange stuck inside me. I most likely won't be trying this experiment again without serious help (i.e. Dallas). This shoot was definitely pretty cas (casual) in that I'm in only a super cute purple top and my new white panty and bra set. I think this is the only set were I'm wearing full bottom undies (should do more sets like this since I definitely think they look cute on me.) I got a request to do a shoot in my nose hoop (which I was planning on doing anyways). My hair was not looking it's best IMO. I probably should have straighten it but we were kind of rushed for time

WMV
1280x720
6000Kb/sec
8:53 Mins
394 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

Halloween Impalement
My first Halloween update (which really should be my second, but I wasn't able to do one last year). This costume was actually the costume that I used to the Nocturnal festival in September. My actual Halloween costume is a gladiator girl/warrior girl costume. I guess I will have to do a professional shoot in that sometime though you will be able to see me in it in the candid picture section. I thought the wig was super cute (kind of an anime Alice in Wonderland)...though it made me really hot. It kept getting all messed up so I ended up having to fix it a lot during the shoot (I took it off an hour or two into the Nocturnal festival because of that and the heat problem.) I actually bought fuzzy white gogo boot covers...

WMV
1280x720
7000Kb/sec
6:07 Mins
316 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

The Infamous Ten
The infamous FTV Big Ten Toy (notice the capitals...that's how infamous it is.) I'm surprised I was able to take it as far as I did, especially since I really haven't been with anybody that big and definitely don't use any toys that are nearly that large. I'm kind of like Goldilocks, I like it not too big and not too small. I'm not going to lie, I was pretty sore afterwards (and a little bit during the filming of it) but the show must go on as they say. It definitely wasn't bad...it hit all the right parts down there and if it had been a little smaller (say like six inches or so) I probably could've made myself squirt with it (that is if I were comfortable enough to squirt in front of the photographer yet.) Doing it doggy style against the wall was a little difficult

WMV
1280x720
6000Kb/sec
10:47 Mins
480 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

Going Retro
I feel like a total old time superstar in this super cute dress, rockin' white sunglasses and sexy white heels. Maybe it's just me but I think my butt may be getting bigger (not that I'm complaining or anything.) It was pretty funny because I kept trying to masturbate but there was this damn fly that wouldn't stop flying around me and so I ended up having to go inside to finish...besides it was pretty hot outside anyways. I really love this location, unfortunately this is the last video update in that location...but there will be many more amazing locations to come. Notice I didn't have my nose ring in for this shoot (but it is still pierced for those nose piercing fanatics.) It's just nice to change things up a bit every once in awhile

WMV
1280x720
6000Kb/sec
9:55 Mins
441 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

Native American Style
I've got to admit...some of the toys that I find are pretty hilarious. I found this corn on the cob vibrator more than three months ago and had to buy it for my Thanksgiving update. Of course it wasn't strong enough (I haven't really found a "novelty" adult toy that is strong enough for me.) I had a hell of a time trying to get off and unfortunately in the end I wasn't able to (grrr!). Oh well...I definitely think this video turned out really well though. I was surprised how good the Indian girl costume looked on me. I was only able to see a few pictures of it and since there weren't any reviews or comments about the costume I wasn't really sure how it would fit and look.

WMV
1280x720
6000Kb/sec
10:52 Mins
484 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

Splash and Squirt
No this isn't my squirting video...but it's close enough! I've always wanted to try playing with a water hose ever since assisting Emily's FTVGirls shoot. I absolutely love my pink top that I was wearing. That is actually the first time I've ever worn that top and I've had it for several years now. This is definitely one of my favorite sets so far, mainly because I just had so much fun doing it. It was pretty crazy how far I could push the water out of me. When I later told my friends about this they made fun of me a little bit because of how excited I was about it. They also questioned me about how sanitary it was, saying something about bugs crawling up into the hose...but I doubt anything other than water got up there...or should I say down there lol!

WMV
1280x720
6000Kb/sec
10:09 Mins
451 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

Hiding The Purple
This is my first ever panty stuffing professional video (I've done it two other times on my webcam show...another reason why you should join me when I'm doing my webcam shows) and I definitely hope to do more. I actually think it was a lot of fun to do. The purple panties that I chose were a tad bit too big to be stuffing in me but oh well, I still managed to get them in there. You can definitely probably tell what my favorite color is just by looking at what I'm wearing. I absolutely love that purple skirt and am so happy that I finally got to shoot in it. I think it was also my first time wearing those black ballet flats. I actually got a request to wear ballet flats so that's why I chose to wear those with the outfit. Notice all the...down there juice that is all over my panties when I pull them out. That was pretty hot!

WMV
1280x720
6000Kb/sec
6:52 Mins
305 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

Tease To Please
The long awaited hardcore (blowjob) video of Danielle FTV is finally here! I know some of ya'll won't be too pleased with me adding hardcore onto my site but hey...it's what I want to do. The hardcore content that I plan on shooting will be mainly in a POV style so that you guys can imagine that it's you I'm doing things to. I think that once you guys see this video then you will see how happy I am and how much fun it is for me to be doing things like this. I love being able to explore myself and my sexuality and this is just the next step for me. I guess my only problem with this video is that I would've rather had my hair straightened instead of having that straight out of bed look...though it's kind of sexy in a way

WMV
1280x720
6000Kb/sec
4:37 Mins
205 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM