Datafile

Sinister6

Anyone having trouble renewing their subscriptions ? I've been using the same card for over a year now and it will not accept payment. Reply if you have this problem, thanks in advance.

parka99

Same problem for me - have tried different cards (yes, I am well within my limit) but all have been rejected.

Last edited by a moderator:

cnople

Same for me, I've tried 2 different Mastercards, payment rejected.

And they won't reply to my emails about it, either from mail or from their support form on-site.

I'm having files deleted because it's now over 30 days since I was paid-up, and I'll have to re-up stuff, not good.

BOZZOO

brossard

I had the same issue with Datafile a couple of weeks ago - won't take Mastercard. Today I tried to renew my K2S account and that too wouldn't accept MasterCard. I'm wondering if MasterCard is cracking down (copyright?). Anyway, their loss and I save a few bucks.

somebeach

I am no longer able to re new my account either. when contacting them I was told to use bit coin, but it is not available for users in my State. I have attempted 2 MC purchases and once with my card company on the phone and they said the attempt to use card on site is not even showing up like they just turned off acceptance for the CC. I have not attempted use with a Visa but curious to know if they are accepting Visa and not MC? I am now unable to support the board due to them not accepting cards.

edvikt

Weird, I've seen sales of both Visa and MC within the past week, in the states. A couple of weeks ago they had issues with not accepting them, but it seems CC is working again, for some at least.

somebeach

Yea i have sent them another request to check there site. My bank says they have no record of me even attempting to use the site and charge anything there. I did have it on auto renewal, but canceled it to make sure I was using correct link to support board and now i cannot get back to my premium.