Date Raffles (Scam or Not)

AbsoluteSolar

Hi,
just wondering on thoughts on date raffles. There is a model currently running a date raffle. I know hers are fake as she is married and lives nowhere near where she says the date is. (plus some other stuff but am not getting into it here) But are all these fake or do you think some models follow through?

edvikt

Don't trust date raffles or anything involving meeting up. I know of many that rig them for people they know.

yeahboi

IMO all date raffles are scams in one way or another. As mentioned above, they never intend to meet anyone, they rig it so a person they know wins it, or they rig it so a white knight wins it and she never intends to meet the white knight either.

Klept0

I think when the models do content type raffles they are less likely to be rigged since it is just stuff that they are going to sell off anyway. But, I've always felt the date raffles are setups to get dumbasses to just drop way more tokens then they ever would to "meet" the model. It has also been my experience that in most raffles the models regulars tip way above their norm so they get more tickets. I don't know if the model kicks them back tokens for helping the con, but yeah I just don't trust date raffles.

VolponView

I know hers are fake as she is married
It's called a date raffle, not a fuck me raffle.
I think it all depends on the model. I have talked to both the model and the member of a few of these date raffles and they did meet up for a meal and hung out chatting for a while. While I agree that some of them are scams, not all of them are out to screw you over.
Like everything in life, there are both good and bad people. Trick is to figure out which is which before you get burned.

AbsoluteSolar

It's called a date raffle, not a fuck me raffle.
I think it all depends on the model. I have talked to both the model and the member of a few of these date raffles and they did meet up for a meal and hung out chatting for a while. While I agree that some of them are scams, not all of them are out to screw you over.
Like everything in life, there are both good and bad people. Trick is to figure out which is which before you get burned.
I also said there was other things that i didn't want to get into but you seem to have not read that part. However her being married is a major factor as to why she won't go on the date.

VolponView

I also said there was other things that i didn't want to get into but you seem to have not read that part. However her being married is a major factor as to why she won't go on the date.
I read that part and understand what you are saying. My comment was in regards to the term date raffle and the people thinking that it means they get to meet the model and fuck her all afternoon. The girls I have talked to about this say that when they meet the winner, it's always with a friend, the meal is at a public place and is never left alone with the winner. Two of the girls have current boyfriends and everyone involved knows the "date" is simply dinner, nothing more. The reason I'm saying this is because just because the girl is married or in a relationship, doesn't mean they can't have a meal with friends, including "new" friends they have met online (the winner).
Also, thanks for bringing the topic up. It's a good discussion to have. Hopefully more will give their two cents worth on the subject with their experiences.

mitele123

Hi,
just wondering on thoughts on date raffles. There is a model currently running a date raffle. I know hers are fake as she is married and lives nowhere near where she says the date is. (plus some other stuff but am not getting into it here) But are all these fake or do you think some models follow through?
Bailey Brooke recently tweeted a screencap of a conversation with Kaci_kash (aka lilseximomy) and u can see that those date raffles are a scam.

Panz

The prize would be a giveaway. The more far fetched, less likely to be real, but like VolponView, not all are scams and more often then may think they meet, under strict conditions. Very public, model constantly says, you will not get fucked sucked or touched, you get to close i knee your nuts.

buyer be where, don't enter them if you not a regular in the room