Girls Solo Dirty Talks & Jerk Off Instructions

SaintSaint

Amber Hahn - Pool play

Filesize: 950 MB
Duration: 00:12:53
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MPEG-4, 30.000 FPS , 10000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Amber Hahn - Pretty in pink

Filesize: 1.05 GB
Duration: 00:14:46
Video: MPEG-4, 30.000 FPS , 10000 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Amber Hahn - Red JOI

Filesize: 866 MB
Duration: 00:09:53
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 12.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Amber Hahn - Shower Show

Filesize: 1.12 GB
Duration: 00:07:55
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 20.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Amber Hahn - Small Little Dick

Filesize: 928 MB
Duration: 00:12:13
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 10.5 Mb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Christy Berrie - Weak for Strong Legs

Filesize: 323 MB
Duration: 00:11:57
Resolution: 848x480
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 3841 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Trixie Miss - Week of Blueballs

I know how you love to do tasks for me, to know you're pleasing and entertaining me like a good pet... even if it means suffering. So guess what? I'm giving you a whole week to complete a task for me. See, it's obvious how you're much more obedient and pliable for me when you're sexually frustrated. That's exactly how I plan to keep you for a whole week, knowing how you'll be willing to do anything for me along the way. By the time I'm done with you, you'll be begging to give me what I want... I decide the fate of your blueballs in the end after all.

Filesize: 370 MB
Duration: 00:09:03
Resolution: 854x480
Video: Windows Media, 29.970 FPS , 5500 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Weekend Visitation

You've returned from your f****r's house after spending the weekend and have been very disrespectful to your mum. She knows the divorce hasn't been easy on you, but will not tolerate your blatant poor behavior whenever you return from your weekend visitations. She devises a plan for recaptivating your attention, taking charge of your budding sexuality and making it clear that you are HER ***. She will instruct you on the proper ways to treat women by showing you that your orgasms are to be directed and observed. You nervously lower your pants.. you dare not disobey your Mommie.

Filesize: 252 MB
Duration: 00:11:19
Resolution: 854x480
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 2982 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 127 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Welcome To Being Addicted

It's too late now piggy, you are far too addicted to ever escape. Addicted to me, to my voice, to my body and especially to my feet. You're forever mine now to use, abuse and financially drain. Welcome to being addicted.

Filesize: 57.7 MB
Duration: 00:05:28
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 1280 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 158 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Welcome to the Bunny Hole

Relax. You've made it. Down the Bunny hole. So deep deep down. How will you ever get out? That doesn't matter anymore because this is where you belong. You've found your true place of submission and comfort. You love it down here. Deep in a mind fuck, in another realm for Bunny. I've brought you down here. So easy for me. Now you'll stay here forever. Relax, breathe, focus. This is your life now. This is where you've been meaning to get to. Your whole life, you've been lost... until now. Now you know the truth for your existence. You belong to me. You belong under me, working for me, doing whatever I want. You're my slave now. My slave forever.

Filesize: 1.49 GB
Duration: 00:21:17
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 9868 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 120 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Goddess Christina - WET Heart Attack: Pure Torment

I'm going to pretend you're actually a real man for a moment and not simply a slave. Just long enough to show you how I'd slowly tease you and fuck you up before I use your dick. The seductive stare that I've mastered makes you NEED me. The look that makes me appear so perfectly sweet and innocent. The way I tease you with my soaking wet body. You can't help but watch my every move and sway. The sheen and glow of my skin makes you go crazy! My tight WET shirt that shows hints of my sexy nipples. God you want me sooo bad! Undressing me with your eyes. Wishing... wanting... craving... MOREEEE!!! But the reality is... you're just a slave. I love bringing you right to this exact point. The point of Pure Torment!

Filesize: 166 MB
Duration: 00:05:30
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 4020 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Rene - T&D Day 2 - Will I Allow You Release?

Yesterday I explained to you that you don't deserve to constantly cum in my presence. You're constantly jerking, obsessed with stroking, addicted to cumming to my clips. Today you'll have to endure the torture of uncertainty. While I WILL let you stroke, I may or may not allow you to release. Whichever I decide, you must obey. Obey your Princess slave! Now, buy this hot clip and let's see if I allow you the pleasure of sweet release or the pain of blue balls!

Filesize: 161 MB
Duration: 00:10:15
Video: MPEG-4, 23.976 FPS , 2004 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Camryn - Wrinkled Foot JOI

The custom is quite simple, it's a wrinkled soles JOI. Just scrunch up your soles repeatedly throughout the clip to show your wrinkles. And regarding dialogue say whatever makes you comfortable as long as it's jerk off related (but not into humiliation talk). Even if you don't feel like talking for a bit that's also fine by me! Lastly please make sure your toes are painted. Black is my fav but red or anything else would do too.

Filesize: 296 MB
Duration: 00:05:03
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 7996 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 168 kb/s

Download and Enjoy