Girls Solo Dirty Talks & Jerk Off Instructions

SaintSaint

Princess Fierce - FUCK Your JOI

I know you want me to give you the most erotic & hot jerk off instructions. I playfully tease you while you are begging to stroke. You are so turned on. You desperately want to pump to my pussy and big Goddess tits! I keep teasing you with my body while I count you down. As I get ready to guide you hang you soon realize you are fucked. FUCK YOUR JOI. Get ready for my sweet, sensual teasing attitude to switch instantly to mocking, teasing, and humiliating you. FUCK YOUR JOI. This clip contains elements of tease & denial, humiliation, verbal humiliation, cock tease, bra & panties tease, orgasm denial, pussy denial, cum denial, tease and denial, goddess worship, loser abuse, mind fuck.

Filesize: 250 MB
Duration: 00:08:32
Resolution: 854x480
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 3999 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Stella Liberty - Filthy Feet of the Girl Next Door

Look how filthy and disgusting my soles are. And wow, that actually turns you on doesn't it? Get over here and lick every last inch of filth off my feet, that filth and grime that gets you so hard. I bet you want to be my personal foot cleaner from here on out don't you? Get your tongue out and get to work. My dusty soles surely aren't going to clean themselves. You do such a good job I reward you by letting you pull out your dick and wank it while I give you jerk off instructions.

Filesize: 269 MB
Duration: 00:08:44
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 3973 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress X- Findom Hypno Mindfuck

This is so exciting so dangerous so alluring. You can't break free from my influence. You don't want to. Because being controlled by me is so arousing, so exciting. You feel my control summoning you to hand it all over to me, your money is my money Your wallet is my wallet you are feeling supremely submissive listening to me isn't enough, you need to obey me You will think about what you can do for Me that nobody in your life would understand. Tributing Me, for example. Nobody but you can understand why it is so arousing to give Me your hard-earned cash. So you will do it in secret.

Filesize: 800 MB
Duration: 00:16:30
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS , 6614 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 159 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Goddess Valora - Flu Treatment POV Sounding JOI

There's a nasty flu going around this year and you've come down with it hard. But have no fear, the sexy and sadistic Nurse Valora is here! I have found the only sure fire cure for this new flu stain is good old fashioned urethral sounding. Get nice and hard so that I can run My lubed up metal dilators in and out of your dick hole. You're going to feel like such a whore as I gape your new whore hole. And after a big, crazy feeling orgasm you'll be feeling good as new!

Filesize: 336 MB
Duration: 00:10:57
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 3968 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

London Lix - Foot Tease and Denial

Dressed in hot thigh high PVC boots, you're aching at the mere sight of me. But just wait, until I get up inside your head. As much as you have a bit of a boot fetish, adoring the way I look right now, you're really hoping to see those bare feet soon. I'm going to make you beg for it, I'm going to make you stroke and teeter on the edge as I tease and deny, tease and deny...There is more to this clip than meets the eye...but I don't want to ruin any surprises ;) Will I let you cum to my bare soles?

Filesize: 229 MB
Duration: 00:07:49
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 3919 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 165 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Miss Lady Dee - Footboy Caught Lurking At My Feet - JOI

I catch you kneeling at the foot of my bed, lurking at my feet. I call you out for being a weak little bitch for my feet and start to tease you, wiggling my toes, scrunching my soles... all the things that I know drive you crazy about my feet, I tease you about wanting to stroke to my feet but before I allow you, I make you tell me how much you love and worship my feet, how you pathetic you are for being a foot wanking bitch loser, just for my feet! After taunting you about your addiction to my feet, I finally allow you a couple minutes to jerk it before I count you down and kick you out of my room.

Filesize: 578 MB
Duration: 00:09:41
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 8135 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

London Lix - Beta For Your Muscle Goddess

Custom video but suitable for all. You simply love to worship my superior body, don't you? You love knowing that, by the numbers, pound for pound, across my whole body, on every exercise, I have you beat. I weigh less than you do, but can lift a LOT more. That must make you feel pretty pathetic, huh beta bitch? Haha. Go on, jerk to the fact that I'm just THAT much better than you, as I show off my biceps, making them pop and peak....my long legs and toned calves and hamstrings...my muscle booty...you'll worship it all, because you have no choice! You know I could wrestle you, pin you down and spank you into submission. Accept your inferiority at the hands of my body, and cum for your Fit Domme.

Filesize: 301 MB
Duration: 00:10:01
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 4003 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Fresh Red Pedi

I've got a brand new red pedicure that will get all of you foot sluts drooling. It's been a minute since you've had a good long look at my feet, so sit yourself down and get your cock out. You can stare at my beautiful soles and imagine how lovely it would be to put your lips on them. I know you're desperate to take your tongue and lick the spaces in between my toes, pausing to worship each one. I know thinking about my perfect feet gets your dick swollen and hard. I'll let you imagine yourself being here, taking each foot in turn and worshiping me like the Goddess I am.Any real foot slut won't be able to last through this sensual foot tease.

Filesize: 236 MB
Duration: 00:08:18
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 3848 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 120 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Lily Lane - Sister Gets Pics of You Eating Cum

Your super hot sister, Lily Lane, struts into the kitchen in her bodysuit, fishnets and heels. She knows this drives you crazy. She tells you it's okay to go ahead and jerk off to her.

Lily needs a little leverage on you. She's doesn't want you to tell your parents she's back to stripping. If she can seduce you into eating your own cum, and get pics of you doing it, you can't ever tell on her again.

Filesize: 467 MB
Duration: 00:07:57
Video: MPEG-4, 30.000 FPS , 8000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 238 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Hard Drinking Cum Bitch

I pick out the drink for you. It starts with a 'V' and ends with a 'A'. Be quick. I'll make you cum as soon as this clip starts. Go save it in the fridge. No matter what task I give you, you do it. You are going to be my little cum bitch for me. I'll tease you with my super sexy sheer lingerie and you'll do whatever I say. It usually works out well that way, wouldn't you say? ;)

Filesize: 376 MB
Duration: 00:16:28
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 2992 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Princess Fierce - Herbal Intox Masturbation 420 JOI CUM Countdown

You crave a herbal masturbation intox session with me. I coerce you to smoke multiple times and jerk off to me. This is the hottest 30 minute smoking jerk of clip and once you watch you will become addicted to smoking and stroking to me. This clip contains elements of coerced intoxication, jerk off instructions, joi, masturbation instructions, masturbation encouragement, 420, goddess smoking, herbal intox, intox, jerk off encouragement, femdom, cum countdown, tease.

Filesize: 477 MB
Duration: 00:30:20
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 2000 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Princess Fierce - Homo Homewreck

It brings me such pleasure destroying your relationship. I am programming you to hate your significant other, become obsessed with me, and cheat on her with DUDES. I'll make sure by the end of this clip you know that your place is stroking to me and sucking cock. Screw your meaningless relationship, and go full blown fag, just for my amusement.

Filesize: 248 MB
Duration: 00:08:23
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 4009 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 120 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Horny for Taking it All (Pussy Worship)

I get so turned on thinking about all the money I have taken from loser men all around the world. Literally my pussy starts to drip knowing how far I've come just from being a Professional Brat, An ultimate bitch, A sexy Goddess, and a mean Mistress. I will keep taking and taking and giving you a little tease of what it's like to be me. Look at how wet my pussy gets. Listen to my finger slide in and out of my sweet little slit. It's Never Enough, is it? No. You all come crawling here for more Bratty Bunny. Such a sexy Pussy Tease clip. Come here me brag about it all.

Filesize: 229 MB
Duration: 00:08:15
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 3709 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 162 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Lyne - I am God

I am God. and you are a lowly little minion put on this earth to serve ME. you are LUCKY I allow you to worship My perfection. your entire existence is owed to ME. From here on out, you will live each day making My life better and easier. First it starts with sacrifice. you will SACRIFICE for Me, THE one TRUE God. First we will start by forgoing most of your daily meals. you don't NEED to spend money on 3 meals a day especially when your body does not NEED to eat 3 meals a day. From now on you will only eat 1 meal a day, and the money you would spend on those other 2 meals will be saved and sent as tribute to Me. Next, you will show your submission and servitude to Me every single day by humiliating yourself bright and early first thing in the morning. And that's not it, My little minion. In this clip I will guide you and help you to become a better, selfless, completely and totally subservient little minion to your new God, your new true religion. I am the REASON you are here, the reason you breath, the reason you EXIST. you are Mine. Destroy all other "holy" books and forms of propaganda for other previous "religions." There is no other God or being above Me. I am your God and you are Mine

Filesize: 194 MB
Duration: 00:07:27
Resolution: 960x540
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 3504 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Internet Girlfriend

With the magic of the internet, FemDoms online have created a culture and community of men who all share the same kinks. You watch all of us for each of your little perversions and you have 24 hour access to our faces. Whether it's social media or our videos you can see us whenever you want on your screen. Unfortunately for you and the millions of other men that delve into FemDom, it created a sense of relationship. It created a sense of possession. But you don't know me. You've probably never met me. Chances are I'll never meet you either. Frankly, I don't want to meet you. The more you stroke, the more you create this image of your fantasy dominant girlfriend. It's kind of sad really. But this is the world you live in now. You'll keep sending money to your online internet girlfriend. You'll do whatever it takes to keep this relationship alive in your mind.

Filesize: 276 MB
Duration: 00:07:32
Video: MPEG-4, 30.000 FPS , 5000 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Tindra - I Must Kick Them!

She is real eager to kick men in the balls, as she shows and talk about in this video. Her tits are bouncing when she kicks a man in the balls and male pain makes her smile. Dirty talking about swollen balls, bloody balls and even castration. She don't like losers. When she floors you, you have to stand up again for the next kick!

Teasing with her bare bouncing breasts and brutal denial by ball kicking!

Filesize: 246 MB
Duration: 00:06:22
Video: MPEG-4, 50.000 FPS , 5000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 384 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Princess Shimmy - I Am The Trigger

I am the trigger. I am the cause. I am the catalyst of your financial submission. When you see Me you are automatically compelled to worship and pay... and pay... and pay some more. There is no escaping Me because I am deep in your mind now and when you see Me your submission is TRIGGERED.

Filesize: 100 MB
Duration: 00:06:04
Resolution: 720x480
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 763 kb/s
Audio: PCM, 2 channels, 1536 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

LondonLix - Impossible JOI Edging Challenge 2

Back again with an orgasm control challenge that I've deliberately designed to be as challenging as possible. Why? Because there's a (small) financial penalty if you fail to last & cum quick for me, so I'm doing everything in my power to make you slip up. Shaking my ass, stripping off my miniskirt, switching up my outfits, and even getting topless and oiling up those big tits for you. With a big focus on your tit addiction, I've designed today's clip to be split into 4 JOI Games, which you'll play back to back. The rules are always in my favor, and it's up to you masturbation addicts to keep up. This will not be easy...this is advanced edging, and worth every second of the exciting goon. Are you ready for the jerk off challenge tonight?

Filesize: 391 MB
Duration: 00:46:06
Resolution: 600x480
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 1049 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mackayla - Just Ruin It

Look, we don't have to pretend.. you're going to do whatever I say right now. I don't have to coerce you into obeying Me, you just do it. So, get to the good stuff and start jerking off. I'm not going to tease you with My body because it's so unnecessary, isn't it. you're My puppet. I dominate you so effortlessly. So, since I control you and your dick, I'm going to make you ruin your orgasm just because I can.

Filesize: 328 MB
Duration: 00:11:05
Video: MPEG-4, 23.976 FPS , 4001 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Princess Aurora - Kept On The Edge Forever

Denial is something you're going to have to learn to enjoy loser. You are going to be kept on the edge of orgasm forever - permanently denied that little push over the edge. Never allowed to cum. Can you imagine how hard this is going to be on you - mentally and physically? It's going to be the most intense suffering - I'm going to tease you with my hot, perfect body and I'm going to make the hottest noises - little moans and cute giggles, I'm going to dress in the prettiest lingerie and rub myself all over your helpless body. You're going to beg me to let you cum - but it's never going to happen. I'll give you the most amazing lap-dances, and talk to you about your most secret fantasies and you'll be wild with frustration - only for me to deny you - over and over again. You don't get to cum ever loser. Precum will drool from your poor tormented cock and I'll pretend I'm going to let you cum - just this once... but no. It won't happen. I can spend hours fucking with losers like you before locking you back up in chastity for the night and starting all over again in the morning. You're going to have to learn to find some sort of pleasure from being kept on the brink of orgasm because it's the best you're going to get loser. I'm never going to tip you over the edge - not on purpose and not by accident. I'm an expert at keeping you weaklings suffering just out of reach of ecstasy.

Filesize: 653 MB
Duration: 00:12:39
Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS , 6924 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 288 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy