Girls Solo Dirty Talks & Jerk Off Instructions

SaintSaint

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Leggy Mistress

Feet are nice and all, but really there's nothing better than a good set of legs to get you twitching and squirming. These beautiful porcelain pillars are both strong and graceful. I can already see you drooling and jerking because of them. My ankles build from graceful arches all the way up to my powerful thighs. My thighs could crush a man's head, and have. They lay there gasping and writhing drenched in the smell of my thighs and pussy. My thighs gracefully curve into the perfect shape of my ass. Just thinking about it gets your jerking. You can't help yourself. You dream of getting trapped by my powerful thighs. You fantasize about getting to worship my petite ankles.Every inch of my legs leaves you sweating and shaking.

Filesize: 232 MB
Duration: 00:07:55
Resolution: 854x480
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 3958 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Domina Lynnette - Loser Cocktail

I want you to use your piss from first thing in the morning before watching this video.* It's been a long day and your stressed out. You deserve to relax, lay back and have a drink and a release. Good thing you put a glass of your special cocktail in the fridge. I want you to enjoy your own yellow drink. I'll allow you to stroke to me as you sip it. Relax and listen to my voice. It's ok to indulge, taste your precum, look at my ass and finish your glass of piss. Then you may have that final release before you eat it up like a desert.

Filesize: 197 MB
Duration: 00:06:38
Video: MPEG-4, 23.976 FPS , 3954 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Jessi Belle - Married Men are Fun to Play With

I love how miserable I can make married men. I make you question everything. I make you wonder why you married your wife. I think that it is a lot of fun to make you look at your wife and see her for what she is. It's a lot of fun to make you wish you could go back and stop yourself from marrying her. Instead of her nagging you for every little thing, imagine coming home and kicking your shoes off where ever you want, and you walk over to the computer and you're looking at all of my new videos you want to buy and your cock is already getting hard. You want to cum for me over and over again. Being married means you can't give me 100%, you can't devote yourself to me fully. You can divorce her and make it up to me twice as well. I don't want half of everything, I want it all!

Filesize: 162 MB
Duration: 00:08:35
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 2506 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 116 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Salem - Mesmerized to be My JOI slave forever

I am going to have you slowly settle into a relaxed state. There's no hurry here; you are in it for the long run. I am going to take you deeper with Me than you have gone before, so that I may plant some kinky things in your brain while you breathe in and out rhythmically to the sound of My voice and follow instruction as I take you down a flight of ten steps. Once down all the stairs, you're all Mine. We're going to go over what you must do to serve Me as your eyes feel so heavy watching the flickering of the sequins on My tiny bikini as I stretch it over My tits and free them for you to worship them along with the rest of Me. The things you will give Me are simple. but your whole life is going to change. I'm going to play with you and your cock and your mind while you're mesmerized, then it's time to start climbing back up those stairs with Me, The incredible thing is that you actually get to cum, now, for Me, because I have such a cum fetish. So, while we're coming back out of the sparkly state you've been in, each number counted brings you closer to your orgasm. Enjoy all the thoughts that I just planted in your head and then top of off with an explosive orgasm because that will really seal our magick pact. Now you are Mine. Let go, give in and be molded by Me.

Filesize: 1.17 GB
Duration: 00:40:43
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 4000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 99.5 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Victoria - Seduced and controlled

Do you think that you can look just at my face and nothing else? You are married and I'm going to get you to forget about that. I'm sure it will be easy...my cleavage makes you weak and forget all about being married. Especially when I take them out. (This was a custom and the name Travis is said occasionally)

Filesize: 1.41 GB
Duration: 00:10:40
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 18.7 Mb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Violet Doll - Money is Sex

Money is Sex. Your money is the only thing about you that's arousing. There's absolutely nothing else you could possibly do to turn Me on. Paying Me is the closet you'll ever get to fucking Me.

You'd love to fuck Me. Wouldn't you? But you know you're not even close to worthy. So I'm giving you the next best thing. The opportunity to turn Me on, and maybe even make Me cum.

Filesize: 882 MB
Duration: 00:11:59
Video: MPEG-4, 60.000 FPS , 9962 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Nina Leigh - My Slutty Little Fag

It all started with small anal insertions, a finger. Now look at you. You're about to venture even further into fag land with me, look at this HUGE DICK, this is the level you've reached now, your asshole's virginity is long gone. Next step is REAL COCK. This is a mould of the exact one I'm going to make you take, here practice...you need it! Anal gape pending.

Filesize: 226 MB
Duration: 00:05:26
Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS , 5559 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 247 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Alexa Nova POV Slave Orders

Fiery Redhead Goddess Alexa Nova come to Meanbitches to put you in your place! She exterts her authority over you and and turns you into her obedient pig!

Filesize: 531 MB
Duration: 00:09:08
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 7989 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Obedience is Happiness

You've spent countless hours fantasizing about me. Every one of my videos sends you deep into a world where you are my slave and can bow before me like you've always dreamed. You've experienced this fantasy time and time again until one day you woke up and found that these fantasies are what bring you life. What once was just a sexual fantasy is now your every waking wish. This idea of being with me, at my feet, has consumed you.Now you are more of the idea of being a slave than the reality of being a man

Filesize: 186 MB
Duration: 00:06:22
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 3949 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 121 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mina Thorne - Once is Not Enough

Ruining one orgasm is so easy. One and done. That's simply not satisfying enough for a sadist like me. I'm going to ruin you again and again. Repeatedly building up that sexual tension, bringing you to the brink of orgasm and ruining it. I can see the pleading desperation in your eyes but it only fuels my desire to see you suffer for me.

Filesize: 695 MB
Duration: 00:09:14
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 10.3 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Lyne Financial Dominatrix - One True God

I was created so little worker bees like you could have a purpose to go on each day. I am THE one true God and you will drop down to your knees whenever you are in My presence. I am your new religion and every other "god" you've served before Me is completely and totally irrelevant. I am the ONE TRUE God and the rest before Me are impostors. you will denounce your prior religion and accept Me as the one and only. Everyone on this earth deserves to be down on his/her knees devoting their life to Me. It's a privilege to sacrifice for a God like Me, and that's exactly what you will do. Each night and each morning you will proclaim aloud that you exist for Me, you worship Me, and sacrifice for ME. You have found the one true God and now your life is finally beginning

Filesize: 295 MB
Duration: 00:09:59
Resolution: 960x540
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 4000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Ashley Alban - Your Son's Principal Owns Your Dick

You are called into a last minute meeting with the principal at your son's school. She is an attractive young woman, but you are not looking forward to the meeting. When you arrive, she tells you that she thinks you should start thinking about next steps with your son. He was already suspended a couple of times this year. She tells you that she doesn't want to have to expel him, so you should look into transferring him to a different institution. You become angry even though you expected this news. She immediately tells you to lower your voice and leave her office. You apologize, asking her if there anything you can do to change her mind. She ponders your offer for a moment, looking you up and down. She comments that you are an attractive man. She says that she hasn't had much time for men in recent years since she has been focusing so much on her career.

You smile, thinking that you can get your dick sucked by this hot principal. She quickly tells you that she doesn't give a about you getting off. This will be all about her pleasure. She does know that you will obviously need to be hard if she wants to use your dick, so she begins to strip for you, showing off her sexy curvy body. As you watch her shake her ass, you grow harder and harder. She tells you that she will own your dick now, especially if you want your son to stay at her school. She tells you to bend her over and fuck her doggie. You slide your cock in and start to fuck her, watching her butt bounce. She laughs at how you'll do whatever she says. You don't care though; you kind of like being used by her. She cums on your cock. She says that she'll call you in again when your son gets in trouble...so, probably sometime next week.

Filesize: 708 MB
Duration: 00:12:09
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS , 8004 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Datura Divine - Pay Me Because

Because. You need to listen. You need to be reminded. You crave hearing your commands on My smooth, soothing voice and obeying My commands. I make it so easy, don't I? The moment your eyes are magnetized to My hot tight body and shiny satin lingerie, you're already weak. You melt even more with My hy.pn0tic reinforcements and shining necklace! Before you know it, paying Me becomes your biggest turn on, your deepest fantasy, and your only option.

Filesize: 592 MB
Duration: 00:06:48
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 11.9 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 251 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Personalizing My Red Bottom Shoes

So, My slave, I see you've finished all your assigned tasks. That's wonderful, because now I need your help with something very important. I've just bought Myself these fabulous new Louboutins, and now I need to decide if I'm going to keep them. First I'll put them on and you'll watch Me walk in them, and get a nice close up look at the deep toe cleavage and arch cleavage...more than I typically show, but I think the intimidating look of the spikes off-sets it. Yes, I think I'll keep them.Now you know what comes next? The removal of the sticker... and not the removal of your cage, despite the extreme discomfort I can see it's causing you as you watch Me with My bare legs and sexy high heels. Such a divine combination is not one your little dick should be allowed to enjoy...certainly not when I purchased the $1000 shoes Myself.Anyway, such beautiful shoes do deserve to be worshipped, and since those sexy red soles belong solely to Me, I shall be the only one to worship them...right as I remove the sticker, exposing that bright red sole. I'll continue to make you watch Me as I tease you with My perfect legs and Louboutins, until that cage gets so tight, I can finally get what I need to really personalize these red bottom shoes and make them The Wolfe's. And, yes, My slave, you guessed it; I will be using those sharp spikes on the toe of My Loubies to draw that red substance I need from your swollen balls. Just one swift kick on each foot should do. They just need a little more character, you know? OK, so, take off your pants, pull up your little dick in your cage and present those balls to help Goddess personalize Her shoes.

Filesize: 459 MB
Duration: 00:15:23
Video: MPEG-4, 59.940 FPS , 3965 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

London Lix - Pet Training JOI

You ache so badly to be my little pet, don't you? You love that feeling of vulnerability and the surrendering of control. You love being obedient and taken care of. Well...I don't just accept any old pet. I'm going to train you to be the best, the most responsive and submissive pet around today. Having you strip naked and collar yourself, I have you on all fours stroking that front tail to keep you nice and weak whilst dishing out tasks for you to jump through hoops to complete. Some are simple, some are more involved. You're going to love being trained by your Master. And if you're a very good boy, I might even let you cum. You will need some kind of mittens to play along properly.

Filesize: 547 MB
Duration: 00:15:31
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 4758 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 162 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Lindsey Leigh - Pig Mas

I can not look upon that face of yours, it makes me sick! Put this mask on!

Filesize: 54.3 MB
Duration: 00:05:51
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 1194 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Luna Sapphire - Poppers Foot Slut Gets Fucked

You're just a pindick loser, so you're used to rejection and humiliation. Good. Drop to your knees for Me. I know you're desperate to worship My divine feet and you will endure any humiliation for them. So start sniffing My perfect bare soles, your nose filling with My scent - then, it's time to sniff something else. I make you inhale deep whiffs of alkyl nitrites, alternating with smelling My gorgeous feet! You get so high and dizzy, begging to be humiliated more. Lucky for you it's time to grab your biggest, thickest dildo and pound that ass for Me! I make you ride that dick while continuing to sniff My feet and inhalants, getting obliterated as you stretch your sluthole. Finally I let you cum, but you only deserve a RUINED ORGASM as I laugh at you and your microscopic dick bobbing and shooting useless seed!

Filesize: 369 MB
Duration: 00:13:38
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 3612 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 164 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Princess Fierce - Princess Fierce Hates Me

Repeat after me, "Princess Fierce hates me," ..."I'm a LOSER." Now start jerking your dick Loser. I haven't gone soft on you. Want to see my pussy, LOSER? Haha! Wanna cum? Repeat after me LOSER.

Filesize: 194 MB
Duration: 00:06:44
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 4009 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 3101 b/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Princess Michelle - Ruin It Repeatedly

You'd like to cum today wouldn't you? You're in luck, I'm going to let you have not one, but three orgasms, provided you can cum quickly. I'll tease you all along and count you down when it's time for you to blow your filthy load. But there's a catch. Seeing as you're a pathetic, little dicked loser, you don't deserve to cum like a real man. You don't deserve the satisfaction. You're going to ruin all of these orgasms for me and lick up every drop of your spilled seed.

Filesize: 1.07 GB
Duration: 00:11:15
Video: MPEG-4, 23.976 FPS , 13.3 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 243 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Lindsey Leigh - STINKY PINK SLIPPERS

I have had these for a year now. They are not fuzzy anymore, they are dirty, they are stinky and there is not even any plush to them anymore. The stinkiest part is the clothes between my big toe and second toe, ugh its so full of sweat and grime. Who wants these? Im just gonna throw these stinky, dirty old slippers away. Or maybe I can just use you as my trash can? Hmmmm

Filesize: 164 MB
Duration: 00:05:32
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 3958 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 176 kb/s

Download and Enjoy