Girls Solo Dirty Talks & Jerk Off Instructions

SaintSaint

Goddess Saffron - Mind Virus

Are you ready for Me to INVADE your mind? Are you ready for the pure exhileration and arousal of feeling Me entering you? Of course you are. Now sit back, relax and allow Me to penetrate the recesses of your subconscious as a beautiful but mind virus. Once I am there, I will embed myself in a warm dark place, ready to begin My replication process. MULTIPLYING. DUPLICATING. BREEDING. SPREADING. My beautiful yet DANGEROUS roots are going to entwine throughout your thinking. But be warned, I am a rare strain and once I have INFECTED you, there is no going back. Before long you will lose all self identity as I control your persona and change your psyche from within. Contains binaural beats for MAXIMUM implantation.

This is a genuine mesmerize file designed to induce new thought patterns and behaviours. It contains powerful visual effects and crystal clear audio. As with all genuine mind control sessions, the audio is of primary importance so requires headphones.

Warning: By listening to this file, you accept full responsibility for any positive or negative results. Do not drive or operate machinery directly after watching and/or listening to this file. Do not watch and/or listen to this file if you are suffering from any form of mental disorder or illness.

Filesize: 684 MB
Duration: 00:22:48
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS , 4000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, channel0, 192 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Sydney Thunder - Session With Sydney POV

Have you never had a Session with Sydney Thunder? Well if you haven't, this is the one video that gets you up close and personal, let's you almost experience what it's like. But let's face it, you HAVE TO have a Session with Sydney at some point. That should be on every man's bucket list.

Filesize: 659 MB
Duration: 00:19:39
Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS , 4528 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mina Thorne - Set to Blow

Let's play a jerk off game shall we? I want you to start jerking your cock & don't stop. I'm going to give you a series of cum countdowns while I tease you with My body, getting you harder & closer & closer to blowing. Except you never know when I am finally going to count all the way down to 1. Let's see if you can keep yourself on the edge of cumming without actually erupting until you hear Me finally say "one." Are you going to be able to control your orgasm? Are you going to be able to edge until I allow you release? It's an exercise in my control over your cock!

Filesize: 201 MB
Duration: 00:08:57
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 2996 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mandy Flores - Sexy Femme Fatale Assassin

I see you're interested in our services, are you familiar with what our girls offer at the Femme Fatale Agency? Good. Oh I see you're obsessed with being taken out by a sexy femme fatale. So you're sure you want to live out your ultimate fantasy? You want to be shot dead... by a sexy female assassin? Well, I will be the one carrying out your fantasy execution.. And I started this business because I absolutely love it! I love killing men like you. I'm very selective in my clientele but I can already tell that I'm going to enjoy killing you. I can't wait to see the life draining from your eyes and knowing I was the cause. It's quite a rush for me. So would you like to die... by my hand?

Good because I've never actually had the pleasure of shooting a man to death.. this is going to be fun. I have the perfect hit girl scenario for you. It's going to be to die... for, LOL! But understand once you sign that consent form, you will die... by my hand. There will be no backing out. You will not leave here. This isn't just a fantasy. I will be using real bullets. You will die... today. Our sessions always end with our clients dying. at the hands of one of our beautiful girls. I'm really good at this sort of fantasy, I promise you're going to love it. Just sign your life over to me.

You know you want it, just imagine me pointing a at you. Look how fucking sexy I look. You really are making the right decision. And now that you've signed I have complete legal authority to terminate your life as spelled out in this contract. So when I return I'll be playing the part of a sexy hit woman come to you in your very own custom fantasy scenario. You're going to love what I have planned for your demise, trust me. I'll be back to kill. you shortly.

"Move and you're dead.! You weren't expecting a sexy hit woman, were you? You've fallen right into my trap. Typical inferior male. Someone has paid me a lot of money to hunt you down and kill. you. I know you think I'm so sexy, I can see you can't stop staring at me. Take a good look at the hit woman who's bested you. I'm the last woman you will ever see. You're pretty lucky. You love my sexy killer outfit, don't you? Lucky for you I like to play with my prey before I blow them away. I'm going to give you one chance to live, if you can keep yourself from cumming in the next few minutes, you'll be free to go. But if you shoot your load, then I'll shoot mine. Sounds fun, doesn't it?

But first I'm going to shoot you in the stomach so you can't go anywhere. You'll bleed out eventually but if you don't cum, you'll still have time to get some medical attention and you'll survive. You get to jerk off to a sexy hit woman who's already shot you. I can see from that erection that you're already turned on by this. Resist me if you can but I think we both know that the second you laid your eyes on me you were a goner. Even though I've already shot you, you just can't help but jerk it to me. If you're gonna die. you might as well enjoy it. You might as well have one last orgasm. But remember what will happen if you cum. I want you to edge and make this one last.

It feels so good to jerk to me doesn't it? Keep stroking that hard cock to me. If you cum I'm going to pump a dozen bullets into your body. Don't lose control. The minute I see you cumming, I'm going to riddle you with bullets. Here let me help you, I'm going to jerk your cock and show you how I want you to jerk to me. Does that feel good? Oh you're so close now. I'm so anxious to put you out of your misery. I know you're so turned on by that thought. You're so lucky that I showed up to be your hit woman. Don't let my sweet talk fool you, I am a ruthless killer.

Keep jerking my victim. I know you're getting close, don't forget what's waiting for you as soon as you blow your load. You just can't help yourself even though your life is on the line. This is turning you on so much. You're so excited at the thought of being killed by such a sexy hit woman. Your final orgasm will be the most intense you've ever experienced. Your life is down to just a few more strokes. Don't stop stroking it's too late now. Surrender to me, you know you want to. Do it, I can't wait to empty my into your body. I know you want to be finished off by this sexy femme fatale.

Do it! LOL there you go, you made a mess all over my floor. That's a good boy. You held out for a long time. I hope you enjoyed your last orgasm. I'm going savor this moment. We both knew it was going to end like this. Are you ready to die. for me? Say goodbye loser. BANG! BANG! BANG! LOL!"

Filesize: 743 MB
Duration: 00:21:38
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 4697 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Lady Nina Leigh - Short boys lose

You're so short! You're definitely not to be used as a MAN, Real men are always over 6ft. What can you be used for hmm, maybe a shelf, a door matt, and seat, a clothes horse... the list goes on. All involve you being an object. I know your height indicates your dick size too, eww, stumpy loser, stumpy dick, you can't hide it. At least you at loser height, close to my feet. LOL little midget.

Filesize: 281 MB
Duration: 00:06:46
Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS , 5548 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 250 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Harley LaVey - Show Me YOUR Devotion!

You just couldn't stay away could you? You've come back for more, but not without a price. How do I know you're worthy of my precious time. I only share my valuable existence with loyal paypig subs/ slaves and human ATM's who are seeking to serve the fairest of Queens. You must be financially capable of satisfying a my needs by way of financial tributes, gifts of adoration, pampering, shopping sprees and anything I so desire. I am a queen after all, and my beauty proceeds all others. You must have a genuine desire to serve, wordhip, spoil and adore as is only fit for a Queen. My insatiable desires for money, control and power consume me and I will in turn mercilessly consume all of you and drain your bank account completely if need be to satisfy my never ending hunger for the finer things in life. You must know that your purpose in this world is nothing but to serve me unconditionally and with utmost devotion. I have prepared a beginners task for you, we will start you off with something small yet meaningful. If you try to fuck with me and waste my time, I will destroy the pitiful excuse of a man that you pretend to be. You WILL know your place in this world and that is beneath me. Otherwise I will crush you like the pathetic worm that you are. Do I make myself clear...

Filesize: 1.81 GB
Duration: 00:12:51
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 19.9 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 242 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Dirty Socks - Smell Them

These socks are dirty. I want you to smell them. They have been soaking up all my sweat and now they are damp. You see the dirt on the bottom? You need to have your face close to them. You are a dirty sock sniffer. You want these gross socks right on your face.

Filesize: 61.7 MB
Duration: 00:10:16
Video: MPEG-4, 23.976 FPS , 705 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

StellaSol - Shiny Feet

Here's a nice, relaxing foot fetish video for you sole lovers. This video feels like a real life foot worship playtime where I invite you into My bedroom for some laid back oil play and dirty talk.Take your time and just enjoy this clip while you rub one out and stare at my pretty toes. I want your addiction for my feet to grow deeply and gradually and this clip is a great step in that direction

Filesize: 238 MB
Duration: 00:07:58
Video: MPEG-4, 23.976 FPS , 3985 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Sophia Smith - Dressing Down

Listen up, young man! Miss Smith is disappointed with your behaviour - So far you've failed every single task she's asked you to complete! Enough is enough! Sophia is now ready to teach you some discipline with a little JERK OFF exercise! The rules are simple, all you've got to do to is obey her commands and do exactly as you're told! Do you think you've got what it takes to impress this dominant MILF?

Filesize: 537 MB
Duration: 00:12:18
Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS , 6000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Harley LaVey - A Special Treat

Well, well, well. It's you again. Coming back for more. What took you so long? You've been a satisfactory slave so far so I thought I might reward you for your devotion and service. All you have to do is watch this clip and do as your told, and at the end, I have a special treat for you. Something that will bring us closer, something you've been BEGGING for. Can you handle it?

Filesize: 1.64 GB
Duration: 00:11:37
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 20.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 258 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Goddess ****** - Spit & Boobs

Watch as I seductively drool saliva onto My cleavage. Maybe if your lucky I'll let you lick it off. Haha... you wish!!

Filesize: 99.0 MB
Duration: 00:06:31
Resolution: 854x480
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 1993 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 119 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Stephanie West - Mom's Away So Your Stepdaughter Is In Charge

Your wife has gone away for two months.. you enter your bedroom and find your stepdaughter on your bed wearing sexy lingerie. She tells you "now that mommy has gone away for two months, I think its about time that we established some rules of the house". You start to tell her that that you want her home by 10pm each night, but she tells you that she means her rules that you will obey, not the other way around. She tells you that she has seen the way her Mom treats you... you are her little bitch. And now you are going to be Stephanie's bitch too. She tells you that you are going be the kind of stepdaddy who gets stepped all over. She orders you to start kissing her pretty little toes and you find that you naturally want to obey. You are a submissive bitch.. its in your nature! She wiggles her toes in your face and giggles as you sniff them. Then she tells you to open wide so she can shove them down your throat. After some hot foot worship, she turns around and spreads her ass. You nearly faint when you see how beautiful her asshole is.. you know that this is where you have always wanted to be. She demands "Stick your tongue in there daddy!" and you find yourself obeying... in the end, she orders you to jerk off into your own hand while you worship her ass and pussy. As you jerk off she makes you tell her "My stepdaughter owns me!".

Filesize: 525 MB
Duration: 00:09:04
Video: MPEG-4, 30.000 FPS , 8000 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

London Lix - Striptease Challenge For Premature Ejaculators

It's not often that you quick dicks get to play my JOI Games, but I have one that might work for you today. I'm going to play a metronome, and you're going to jerk to the beat, as I strip off one item of clothing. Don't worry, it'll only be 20-30 seconds of stroking each time. Every time I remove an article, I'll stop the metronome & give you a chance to cum. Think you can last another round? Then keep playing, but beware the metronome gets faster, and the rounds get longer. The longer you last, the more of me you'll get to see. If you can stop yourself from being such a fast cummer, you might even get to see me naked. Hold on tight.

Filesize: 223 MB
Duration: 00:09:44
Resolution: 854x480
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 3002 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Rene - Such a Fag

Camille wants so bad to be a fag that he paid me to out him. Look at this bitch, in his short shorts, sucking a big fat dick! He can't deny it any longer, he's totally GAY! Does a straight guy take it up the ass? NO! To prove my point that Camille should give up women altogether, I will even give him a few tests--would he rather look at my hot tits or this big cock? Mhmm, that's what I thought! I can't believe his girlfriend took so long to dump his gay ass... and when she finally did, he made sure to steal some of her panties & clothes before she moved out! Perv! I'll even force Camille to worship my shiny butt, reminding him of what he'll never, ever get again in his new gay life!

Filesize: 139 MB
Duration: 00:09:11
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 2006 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Rene - Sweet Sensual JOI

I'm going to give you a bit of a break today, a little respite from all of the humiliation and abuse. Go ahead and grab that cock and stroke for this hot body--I won't even mock you once, promise! I'll simply encourage you to rub that dick for me, your beautiful Princess Rene. From my tight ass to my luscious tits, I'll practically have you in a t****e worshiping my perfection! You know you want to jerk it for me and it's going to feel oh SO good! Forget about everything else and just jerk to my sweet, sensual JOI!

Filesize: 319 MB
Duration: 00:10:49
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 3984 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Lizz La Reign - Taste what a loser is - CEI - English Version

Clip language is English! Eating your cum is difficult, isn`t it? You always want to do it, but when you cum... things change immediately. Well loser, it is time to learn your place and to ignore your feelings. Today I will make you so weak that you WILL swallow it in the end. You are a loser, your life has no value... no women wants your disgusting cum. It is waste that has to be brought back to the place it came from. Face the reality and forget about all your fears. You are no real man, you aren`t even a man at all. Nature don`t want you to reproduce, you were born to obey and serve hot alpha women, you were born to obey my every command. Get on your knees right now, start stroking and download this irresistible CEI clip. You will love every second of it and in the end, it will feel so right to swallow all of your disgusting cum hahahahaha.

Filesize: 358 MB
Duration: 00:12:07
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 3990 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Princess Trina Tells Her Friend Sasha What a Total Loser You Are

I told my girlfriend Sasha about this little-dick loser I know who has a weakness for mean girls. She laughed and didn't believe me. So I'm inviting you to come over to kiss our toes before we go out to the clubs tonite. You know you want to, jerky-pants. Be warned: Sasha is meaner than I am

Filesize: 116 MB
Duration: 00:05:15
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 2888 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Alexa Brooke - Tempted by my soles

My feet control you in every single aspect of your life. Anything I want I get with just a glimpse of my feet. You cant help but ache to be disciplined by my feet. They train you into becoming the most obedient slave possible. Jerking to my soft, wrinkled soles is something you do mindlessly. My toes make you tremble with excitement and my arched petite feet edge you relentlessly. They are your everything and without them you would be nothing. You are unable to think for yourself, my feet do that for you.

Tell me you love my feet, shout it out loud. Spoil them as they deserve and shoe me just what an obedient foot stroking slut you are. Go ahead, smell them. Press your snout right up against your computer screen and take one giant whiff of perfection and fall comatosed to my aromatic scent. You need me, you need my feet and you will do anything for the privilege of being owned by such divine soles.

Filesize: 190 MB
Duration: 00:06:47
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 3588 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Goddess Harley - The Oh No Game - Tits Edition

This is gonna be extremely embarrassing for you, LOL. Go start jerking off to this video somewhere that you wouldn't want to make big mess. somewhere you wouldn't want to leave a big puddle of cum. And then, see if I show you my tits. because if I do you will not be able to control yourself and you will be a sticky mess! And remember, no tissues!

Filesize: 193 MB
Duration: 00:08:36
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 2994 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Nikki Next - There's Much To Talk About

Men often have difficulty talking with Goddess Nikki because their eyes tend to wander. It's hard for them to resist her body especially when she makes a point of tormenting them with it. Don't think she doesn't notice you struggling to focus, she is used to catching weak men in her trap as they easily become her future slaves.

Filesize: 1.03 GB
Duration: 00:05:18
Resolution: 3840x2160
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 27.6 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, channel0, 192 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy