Girls Solo Dirty Talks & Jerk Off Instructions

SaintSaint

London Lix - Typical Virgin

You virgins are all pretty much the same, it's cute. You're going to stroke your virgin dick whilst I talk you through some of these loser similarities, lightly and playfully humiliating you, sensually teasing you for being such a precious little freak. I take so much pleasure taunting you for how deprived you are, comparing your 'sex life' to that of regular, functional men. I'll let you in on my secret for how I can spot a virgin loser in a crowd, and mock you for finding all of this attention I'm giving you so exciting. You're needy, you're insecure, you're a jerkaholic; you're a typical virgin! Go on, fuck your hand pussy, the only hole you've ever known!

Filesize: 319 MB
Duration: 00:10:36
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 4000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

London Lix - Foot Tease and Denial

Dressed in hot thigh high PVC boots, you're aching at the mere sight of me. But just wait, until I get up inside your head. As much as you have a bit of a boot fetish, adoring the way I look right now, you're really hoping to see those bare feet soon. I'm going to make you beg for it, I'm going to make you stroke and teeter on the edge as I tease and deny, tease and deny...There is more to this clip than meets the eye...but I don't want to ruin any surprises ;) Will I let you cum to my bare soles?

Filesize: 249 MB
Duration: 00:08:29
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 3999 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Nikki Next - We All Know Why You're Here

You know why you're here and Goddess Nikki knows why you're here. It's because you adore her, worship her and want to pay her once again for permission to cum. She will happily take your money, but orgasm permission is never guaranteed.

Filesize: 895 MB
Duration: 00:05:11
Resolution: 3840x2160
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 23.9 Mb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mina Thorne & Princess Lyne - Weak and Horny Pay Pig

Princess Lyne and I know you can't resist stroking and paying for us. The more cash you hand over, the harder that cock gets. In our shiny bikinis you are absolutely mindless, and can't help giving us exactly what we greedy Goddesses want. Each stroke will cost you, and if you want to cum it's going to cost you as well. we know you will gladly pay it being the weak and horny wallet that you are. Stroke and pay again and again. It feels so good to jerk for us, to cum for us, to go completely broke for us! Be a good little money slave and give in to our hot and sexy bodies and greedy demands!

Filesize: 118 MB
Duration: 00:10:30
Video: MPEG-4, 30.000 FPS , 1502 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 64.0 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

10 Stroke Challenge

I turn you on more then anything else. I seduce you so easily with every bit of My perfect body. Now I want something from you to prove this fact. How many strokes does it take to cum to My perfection.

Filesize: 880 MB
Duration: 00:05:51
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 20.8 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 196 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Twins Brooke and Vikki - Welcome Cuckold 2-Learn How To Suck Dick

It's time to teach you how to suck cock like a good slave. Time to learn how to please a real man. Brooke holds on to a dildo as Vikki swings her kitty crop and explains to you on exactly what you are going to do to a nice big cock. We show no mercy. You, are slave, is here to please and entertain us

Filesize: 187 MB
Duration: 00:06:19
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 4007 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Goddess Alexandra Snow - 20 Minutes of Stroking with Miss Noel

Miss Noel Knight and I love your cock. well.. We love making you work that cock for us! We're going to put you through 20 long, grueling minutes of continuous stroking, teasing, and edging and see if you can handle it. A little cock slapping and humiliation will keep you hard and swollen. You're going to have to edge hard four times without cumming as we count you down. You'll never know which countdown is real and which one will end in you having to stop at the last second! Will we let you cum at the end once you've made it the whole twenty minutes? You'll have to endure your cock control workout to find out.Get ready for a little double-dose of domination!

Filesize: 472 MB
Duration: 00:21:04
Resolution: 854x480
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 2997 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Rene - 3 Raunchy Farts!

Do not buy this clip unless you are a nasty fart loving freak!!! Seriously, because its GROSS! This clip features me in a tiny thong, farting right up close into the camera... THREE times! Yep, you'll get to see and hear me rip three very loud, long farts! Now, if only you could smell them! You'd be in pure heaven.

Filesize: 36.2 MB
Duration: 00:02:28
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 1948 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 92.6 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Goddess Canna - 30 Clothespins 30 Seconds

This is a custom clip request, no name is used. When a virgin like you looks at me, looks at my cleavage, you can finish in seconds. But before you stroke today you're going to earn each second. Have 30 clothespins ready and you're going to attach each one where I tell you. For every clothespin that you use and that STAYS on until the end you'll earn one second to stroke your cock. Since you have a small, itty bitty cock I won't put TOO many there since you don't have the room to fit them! When I give your cum countdown from 30 to zero you'll start stroking at the number of clothespins that are still on your body. Good thing you never need long jerk junky!

Filesize: 320 MB
Duration: 00:09:39
Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS , 4496 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 164 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Exquisite Goddess - 1 min stroke game

You will have exactly 1 min to stroke. Not one second less. For each minute i am allowing you to stroke you have to tribute 5$.But you only have permission to stroke,not cum! After I have my fun teasing you and draining you I will give you 1 more min to cum.If you are not able to you have to buy the clip "cum tax" in order to cum

Filesize: 440 MB
Duration: 00:14:11
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 4110 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Ceara Lynch - 2 Cum Challenge

Be honest, how many times do you cum for me in a week? A Day? How about. in one video? I bet most of you can't even make it 3 minutes before shooting your entire load, exhausted and unsatisfied sitting in your own sweat and filth watching the rest of the clip. Maybe you're just lazy and just fast-forward to the countdown, which is even worse. 10 seconds to cum!?!? Such a pathetic example of a man, but a perfect slave for me! I'm sure if you can get off that quickly in the first couple minutes, you should be plenty full again by the end of my clip. So, think you can cum twice for me?

Filesize: 285 MB
Duration: 00:09:42
Resolution: 640x480
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 3973 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Goddess Alexandra Snow - 21 to Win

Aww.. Look at you. Dick in hand and nobody wants to play with you? Don't worry, I'll play with you! I've thought up a wicked game of blackjack where the stakes are high. If you beat me, I'll strip down and allow you to feast your eyes on my beautiful body. If you don't? Well... I won't give away all of the details, but let's just say that if you fail to beat me.. you'll be eating your own cum. That's right. So we'll play until one of us busts out three times. Who is it going to be? One the last hand, I'm going to work you up until you're right at the edge... and then we'll flip the cards over to see what you've won...Are you a gambling man?

Filesize: 268 MB
Duration: 00:13:54
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 2497 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Charlotte Stokely - 30 Second Release

Teasing you is the most sadistic part of interacting with my chastity slaves. It simply wouldnt be any fun without giving you some (false) hope, LOL! The task in this video gives you the opportunity to email me every two days! Yup, Imagine the anticipation of your blue balls knowing day two is coming up and you get to email me! And I have a plan to keep you emailing every 2 days for more and more cruel entertainment.

Filesize: 299 MB
Duration: 00:06:49
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 5998 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Amanda - 420 and Yoga Pants JOI

The perfect combination to your complete destruction is my big round tight ass and your favorite thing. Inhale, hold it and exhale. Or take a shot, take a hit do whatever you love to do. You will get so fucked up for me you won't even know what is happening, but you will love every second of it. The way I tease you with my bubble butt drives you insane. And now I am combining my ass, and your intoxication.

Filesize: 443 MB
Duration: 00:19:22
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 2999 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Goddess Joules- Addicted To Addiction

You're addicted to My clips and all you want is to become even more addicted. Relax, get lost in My eyes and My voice wipes your mind clean and you become more and more addicted.

Filesize: 336 MB
Duration: 00:10:55
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 4141 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 159 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Goddess Rodea - All Your Savings

This is an interesting custom video request. A fan wanted me to make a special Financial Domination video for him He wants me to make him give me his house, car, stocks, and bank account savings. All just by just allowing him to worship me. Simply by taking off my coat and revealing my hot body, gorgeous ass, and perfect legs as I wear only a tiny string bikini and high heels. I tell him how my beautiful face and perfect body deserve all he has. I brag about how incredibly hot and superior I am as I smugly smile. I show case my beauty by caressing my bare legs, waist, hips, and ass knowing that it will make him give me everything. I remind him how my beauty is all that matters to him from now on:therefore he will give me every last penny. Making me happy and financially secure is the purpose of his existence. I might let him kiss my feet and ass briefly, but only if he really signs everything he has over to me.How would you feel if you were the one that paid me to make a special financial domination video? Would you dare do it? Would you go through with giving me everything you had? After all, it is a big step to ask me to make a personal video to take all you have instead of watching a generic video. I am expecting a very big payday out of this deal, haha! Just like he can expect a very big load of cum to shoot straight out of his cock when the ink dries after signing everything over to me! He is going to cum buckets every day knowing I took everything!

Filesize: 735 MB
Duration: 00:11:13
Video: MPEG-4, 59.940 FPS , 9085 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 64.0 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Amber Chase - I am a micro-dick cuckold for life

You are a cuckold and proud of it. You love to hear about your girl getting fucked by big black cocks even though it makes you feel like less of a man. You like that feeling and Amber knows it. She verbally humiliates you when she tells you that she has a fat load of cum I her stretched-out pussy. Your little dick is screamingly hard when she asks if you want to eat the cum out of her pussy. You put your face between her legs and eat that nasty cream pie. At this point, she suggests you might as well just stroke your little prick and stroke off. Amber explains that her pussy is all stretched out from her date earlier tonight and she happily tells you about her evening as you continue playing with your insignificant penis. When she says she is going to keep going back to her big black bull cock again and again, you nearly cum in your hand. You can hold out a little longer as Amber tells you that you have no choice in her choice of who fucks her pussy. She calls you a sticky mess after you jizz in your hand and you have never been happier.

Filesize: 126 MB
Duration: 00:08:12
Video: MPEG-4, 30.000 FPS , 1991 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 147 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Goddess Angelina - Debt is Sexy!

Take a little peek of my soft and tight body in all it's glory while I drive you deeper and deeper into financial ruin. You love the guilty pleasure of being financially dominated by a hot 19 year old brat. I'll tease you until debt looks just as sexy and desirable as I do.

Filesize: 1.10 GB
Duration: 00:07:44
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 20.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 247 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Kaelin - Assume the loser position

I know you're a little virgin jerk-a-holic. You're addicted to my ass and you're going to stay that way loser! From now on if you want to cum to me. You're going to have to cum in the loser position. That means on your back legs up over your head with your pathetic dick pointing at your loser face! Then you have to eat all that cum up and you'll do it bc this is your sex life... you'll never get a real girl so enjoy the view and do as your told! (custom clip with the name Will used throughout)

Filesize: 239 MB
Duration: 00:10:53
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 2964 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 93.9 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Goddess Harley - Auntie Knows Your Secret

Don't you love when your favorite aunt comes over to visit? Well now that we are all alone, I have to tell you that I looked through your internet history. Do you know what I found? It seems you have a perverted pantyhose and foot fetish! I think I should take your fantasy and make it a reality for you!

Don't act so surprised, I see you staring at me feet all the time. Now get down and stroke your cock and get ready to gag on my feet and stockings! Hahahahahahahahaha!

Filesize: 476 MB
Duration: 00:10:30
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 6005 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy