Girls Solo Dirty Talks & Jerk Off Instructions

SaintSaint

Princess Fierce - Admit the Truth - Gay Boi, Homo, Faggot

It's time for you to admit the truth to yourself. Your sexuality is very clear - You are a cock craving, homosexual, dick loving gay boi! On the straight spectrum you fail. There isn't a straight bone in your body. As I tease you with the truth about how you want to suck and fuck dick, your queer cock craves a release. As you pump harder you admit you're gay and your gay boi jizz is released!

Filesize: 275 MB
Duration: 00:09:17
Resolution: 854x480
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 4005 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 124 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:

SaintSaint

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Monotheism I

There are no other gods before Me. You follow the religion of My body. Your scripture is My voice. The religion you've been raised with is full of fake rhetoric and imaginary palaces in the sky. I am real. Your Goddess is real. You see Me every day. You feel My voice in your mind and My touch manipulating your most intimate of physical, mental and emotional places. I have changed your world as you knew it and in return I require your full devotion. You will not worship these fake idols. All of your worship and tribute belongs to Me. I created you. I own you. I make you happy in ways you never thought you could be happy.

Filesize: 585 MB
Duration: 00:15:50
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MPEG-4, 30.000 FPS , 5000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Janey Jones - Breastfeeding Ass Worship

Mother breastfeeds son and then makes him lick her butt (and please flaunt those sexy furry armpits if you still have them). Mommy comes into her boy's room wearing a tight shirt and dress and sits on his bed. "Sweetie, it's time to eat. Now I don't want to hear any complaints. You have to eat if you want your dessert." Mommy takes a breast out of her shirt and reveals her gorgeous nipple. "You're going to be a good boy and drink mommy's milk. Come here sweetie. Come here and latch on to mommy's breast. That's it. That's mommy's good boy." Her boy gets close to mommy and, reluctantly, puts her nipple into his mouth. Mommy strokes her precious son's hair as he suckle's her breast and whisperers, "such a good boy." "Mommy loves breastfeeding you." It's then that Mommy looks at her boy's pants. "Oh, it looks like you enjoy it too. Why don't we take that cute little erection out." Her boy takes out his throbbing erection. "Such a silly boy, complaining about your dinner when you love it so much. It's okay for boys your age to drink their mommy's milk. You can masturbate while drinking if you want. Or do you want mommy to do it?" Mommy's boy nods while suckling his beautiful mommy. She puts her soft loving hand onto her boy's erection. "Now, no cummies until you get your dessert, okay?" Mommy's boy does his best not to ejaculate as she slowly strokes his boner. "You're such a good boy sweetie. Would you like your dessert now?" Mommy's boy nods enthusiastically and mommy stands up and turns around. "It's your favorite." Mommy lifts up her dress, revealing her beautiful ass. "You've been such a good boy. Come here and eat your dessert. Come here and lick mommy's tasty butthole." Mommy's boy approaches her butt and mommy spreads her cheeks. Her boy greedily licks his gorgeous mommy's tasty butthole as he begins masturbating. It doesn't take long for the taste and scent mommy's delicious butt to make her boy cum. Mommy lowers her dress and turns back around. "Doesn't it feel good to get that naughty boy goo out and have mommy's sweet milk in your tummy?"

Filesize: 785 MB
Duration: 00:12:08
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS , 8522 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 512 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

London Lix - Build A Butt 2

My body is stunning. Tight, toned & strong. Every part of my body is impressive, from my bicep peaks to my teardrop quads. Your Goddess devotes a lot of time & effort to keeping herself in perfect shape. But would you believe I *never* work out my ass? I know...just imagine how much rounder, how much peachier, how much BIGGER my butt could get if I put it to work in the gym. That's what's going to happen this year, and you boys are going to be my cheerleading squad, my motivators, my incentive. It's time, to Build-A-Butt.

Filesize: 276 MB
Duration: 00:09:13
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 3992 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Princess Mackayla - Butt Slut For P0ppers

Look how eager you are to be My little slut. I know it's scary thinking about how you're going to stretch out your man pussy for Me but don't worry, I have something to loosen you up.. That's it, slut. Grab those p0ppers and huff, huff, huff. With each sniff I make you take, your'e going to insert a finger.. and another.. and another. Hahaha! Look at you go, bitch. Fucking yourself for a pro. Now it's time for Me to plug your little not-so-virgin ass now.

Filesize: 318 MB
Duration: 00:10:44
Video: MPEG-4, 23.976 FPS , 4001 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mercedes Carrera POV Slave Orders 5

You wanted to hire a personal trainer so you came to Mercedes's Gym. She doesn't like wimps. She makes you her BITCH... she makes you lick her sweaty asshole and kiss her sweaty feet

Filesize: 583 MB
Duration: 00:10:01
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 7998 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Charlie Atwell - Dick Domination

Charlie is not impressed that u have turned up late and now she is in the mood 2 really punish you & your pathetic cock, she is a very harsh mistress who enjoys making small men like u worship at her feet. She has full control over what u do with your cock & she intends 2 use that control to make sure u r properly punished, you had better do as u mistress tells u or the consequences will be painful.

Filesize: 396 MB
Duration: 00:09:03
Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS , 6000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Rene - Cock Worshiping Fag

Hello, my little cock worshiping fag. That's right. You heard me. Today I'm gonna make you edge for hot juicy cocks! Hehe! You're gonna Google search for pics of hard, throbbing cocks and make you edge for them for one whole hour. You can't resist me and my hot, sexy body ordering you to jerk and cum for me after. You're going to have those images of these big, juicy cocks embedded into your brain as I make you cum hard! I bet you're rock hard thinking about it. Do it.

Filesize: 272 MB
Duration: 00:09:14
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 3985 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Bikini Brat Becky Teases You Till You Cream Your Dork Pants for Her

Hey sugar daddy, I 'borrowed' your credit cards to go on spring break with my girlfriends. Whatcha gonna do about it? Every time you try to put your foot down, I'm gonna tease your pecker till you fill your dork pants with Becky cream for your demanding devilgirl Princess. Nyah nyah!..

Filesize: 316 MB
Duration: 00:09:11
Video: MPEG-4, 59.940 FPS , 4609 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Princess Fierce - Admit the Truth - Gay Boi, Homo, Faggot

It's time for you to admit the truth to yourself. Your sexuality is very clear - You are a cock craving, homosexual, dick loving gay boi! On the straight spectrum you fail. There isn't a straight bone in your body. As I tease you with the truth about how you want to suck and fuck dick, your queer cock craves a release. As you pump harder you admit you're gay and your gay boi jizz is released!

Filesize: 320 MB
Duration: 00:08:42
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 5005 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 119 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Stella Liberty - Dirty Foot Humiliation JOI CEI

My feet are filthier and blacker than you've ever seen them. Walking around barefoot has caused my soles to get so dirty I can't figure out how to get them clean. Lucky me, I have you, my filthy fool lover. Look how all my wrinkles are so defined with dirt caked in them. The soles of my feet and high arches are shown off like never before when dusted with grime and dirt from outdoors. I want you to lick them clean you disgusting loser. Your only job is to have a black tongue every day from cleaning my dirty feet. Open wide and lick every part of my foot clean. Now come on them and lick it off. I knew you were a loser!

Filesize: 174 MB
Duration: 00:14:12
Resolution: 640x360
Video: MPEG-4, 23.976 FPS , 1393 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Violet Doll - Nothing

Is this nothing? Is this everything?

Relax while I cleanse your brain, and prepare you for submission.
Don't question Me. Just open your mind.

Don't cheat. Don't skip ahead.
Watch every second as your consciousness slips away, and you fall into a deep tranc3.
So calm, so safe, so warm.
You feel all resistance leave your body.

Soon My words will become unnecessary.
Just look at Me, and you will realize where you need to be.
The answer is here

Filesize: 1.05 GB
Duration: 00:14:36
Video: MPEG-4, 60.000 FPS , 9970 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Penny Lee - Double Ruined

She knows just how much of a CHRONIC wanker you are so today we she's going to take control. Fucking with your mind and ruining EVERYTHING including your jerk off. Slowly teasing you with her HOT, TIGHT SEXY body, you are allow to unzip and jerk on her command. It doesn't take much to make you cum. If you want to experience a satisfying orgasm then you need to follow her orders. As Penny cum counts you down you are to remove your hands letting your loser goo dribble. You enjoy being controlled by your Princess. You will be edged to the brink of frustration, every stroke is controlled. You will endure a double dosage of being DENIED and this will remind you of the LOSER you are. This is just how a loser SHOULD jerk.

Filesize: 150 MB
Duration: 00:05:41
Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS , 3504 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Jasmine - Edge Edge Edge

Who own's that fucking dick, ME, yes Me.

I own each stroke, I decide when you cum and if you cum. I make the decisions and you will hang on my every demand. In my tiny hot bikini you simply cannot resist my dominant ways. Teasing you over and over, to the point of sheer execrating frustration. Bringing you right to the edge and back again. Making your balls pulsate in sheer pain, torturing your every stroke, encouraging you to fall deeper under my spell and ensuring you do exactly as I say. My curves are just to to much for you, tormenting you with my big round ass brings you to your desperate knees. You will do anything just for release, to orgasm and worship me truly.

You will need to pause this clip, press this button before you can carry on. This really is for true devotees who are obedient enough to follow instructions and earn the privilege of an orgasm. Get to your knees jerk off.

Filesize: 465 MB
Duration: 00:14:10
Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS , 4264 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Poppers, Pussy, Tits & Ass Worship JOI

Do you have ? You're going to need them for this jerk off instruction!

I'll have you getting high, tugging it for tits and pumping for pussy. Not a lot of words are needed for this description because honestly, I think this clip is EXTRA hot and you can see that for yourself in the gif! ;)

Filesize: 771 MB
Duration: 00:12:59
Video: MPEG-4, 23.976 FPS , 8133 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 158 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Miss Raquel Roper - Mindless Virgin Chastity Slave, Ensuring Your Eternal Virginity

You're a pure, innocent little virgin, aren't you? I'm sure people make fun of you, don't they? People must think you're a pathetic loser because you've never stuck that dick anywhere near a woman. But I love the fact that you enjoy humiliation for being a virgin, you love being laughed at and mocked. And I want to ensure that you'll remain a virgin so I can continue to humiliate you so I'm going to put you in chastity.

I'm going to lock you in this cage and I'm never going to free you. You're not going to have any opportunity to lose your virginity now matter how much you beg. But I'll allow you to go out on dates just because it would be so humiliating for you to sit there, knowing your cock is locked, knowing she could find out, knowing you could never fuck her! LOL! Not only could she find out that you're a virgin, but she could find out that you're a virgin with no hope of losing it. You're a virgin in chastity.

And every day I'm going to dangle these keys in front of you, just to taunt you, just to remind you of what a hopeless little virgin you are. Chastity will be my way to keep you pure and innocent. It will be my way of controlling your cock and your mind. Once I lock that device, your life will never be the same.

But chastity is also a training mechanism. Because as a virgin, I'm sure you think about sex and how much you want it. And with this device, I'm taking those thoughts away from you. All you'll want to do is jerk any time I let you out for just a few minutes. You are my eternal virgin and I am your key holder. Poor little virgin. I'm going to focus you, I'm going to put your mind right where it should be. Away from sexual desires and jerking, and focused on servitude. That is what virgins deserve.

Your life will be devoted to my needs. You see not only am I ensuring your continued virginity, but I'm going to cure you of your chronic masturbation habit as I turn you into a mindless virgin chastity slave. And you're going to thank me because as a virgin you wouldn't know the first thing about pleasing a woman with your dick. So I'm saving you the embarrassment.

Filesize: 272 MB
Duration: 00:07:53
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 4704 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mina Thorne - Erotic Torture

There is only so much your cock can take and I intend to push it to your limits. I repeatedly tease and deny your cock, having you edge continuously until you can barely stand it. Each time your cock grows more and more sensitive and responsive, barely able to last. With each countdown you feel intense anticipation. Will I let you cum yet? Over and over teased, edged and denied until the last countdown...your cock just can't take anymore sexy t0rture from My sexy body, it longs to cum on command...

Filesize: 276 MB
Duration: 00:12:18
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 2997 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mandy Flores - Executrix Life Lessons: Female Supremacy: Mandy Flores

Custom video It is a combination executrix /amazon / foot / ball bust fantasy. Not that complicated...really only requires you to be imaginative. I will send you 14-16 images(two emails)?to choose from. Please pick 7 or 8 images to narrate. The more creative you are the better. Have fun with it. As much description as possible.You decide. What led up the scene? What the male was thinking? What you and he both felt like? His last final thought?...again...you decide...you enjoy what you do/did. Etc etc etc...."As I look back through my conquests, all the helpless, foolish men who have tried to stand up to me in the past, I am reminded just how pathetic they really are, all of them. All Men are slaves to their ridiculous sexual desires. There's nothing they can do when faced with the incredible beauty I possess. Their greatest source of pride, and yet their greatest weakness, all stems from the same useless piece of flesh dangling between their legs. Because of your cock I absolutely own you, I have absolute control, I am your ruler, I am your God. So I have decided to share with you a few of my favorite conquests to enlighten you on how powerful I really am. I know when you see the size of these men it will make you question your own masculinity, you'll do as all men do, compare your looks, strength, height, but most of all your cocks. You can't help it, you are obsessed with your penises and that alone allows me to dominate you in every way......" .....Mandy Flores

Filesize: 369 MB
Duration: 00:16:26
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 3003 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

FAQ Series Complete: How I Became A Dominatrix, My Personal Life, My Favorite Gifts, What I Look For In A Slave & My Favorite BDSM Activities

Mistress Petra Hunter - FAQ Series Compilation

This compilation contains all five of the clips in my Frequently Asked Questions clip series. These clips discuss how I became a dominatrix, my personal life, my favorite gifts, what I look for in a slave, and my favorite BDSM activities.

Filesize: 1.31 GB
Duration: 00:34:44
Resolution: 1904x1080
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 5000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 152 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

goddess ****** - CUM

Do you like it when I talk dirty? Mmmm... watch My erotic red lips as I pronounce the word "Cum" over and over agian... making your cock become harder and harder with every sexy syllable.

Filesize: 80.8 MB
Duration: 00:05:27
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 1980 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 79.5 kb/s

Download and Enjoy