Doll_for_Boys and Yeah_Daddy

timthetooth

These two beautiful Ukrainian sisters have been on MFC for a while. They previously were called Dolltemptation on another site. I have found some of their stuff on the web, but nothing recent where they actually take their clothes off! If anyone has anything to post I would be grateful, they seem to do a lot of private shows, but I have never seen any posted here.

timthetooth

That's interesting! I have found videos of Doll_for_boys nude and playing, and Yeah_Daddy with Anal dildo, so they obviously do get pretty naughty when not on public show, but both sisters together, that would be amazing! The videos I have seen are not great resolution, but you can tell the girls apart, they both have a beauty spot on their butts, but in different places.
I must get out more!

datass1337

You made me curious, timthetooth. May you please tell me Where did you find those videos that you are talking about? I desperately looked for them but without success... and I would be glad to see what those sisters have to show without paying $500 for a private show!

BOZZOO

We chatted on skype and finally she said they would do a cumshow for 10k tokens.
FINALLY agreed? ur going to be 10k tkns lighter and nothing for it. DO NOT trust ANY camgirl, do so at ur own peril.

BOZZOO

i went into spy on a pvt of both of them, not at the same time, but these cunts are a waste of money. 1st one (yeah_daddy) i went into had an empty room, so i went back about 5 mins later, figure she had to go off screen for a second, go back in..SAME THING..empty room. the other twat been in pvt for about 15 mins. so i take a look, shes doing her nails. if any one spends any tokens, much less 10k on these 2, u deserve to get fucked.

ptagg

i went into spy on a pvt of both of them, not at the same time, but these cunts are a waste of money. 1st one (yeah_daddy) i went into had an empty room, so i went back about 5 mins later, figure she had to go off screen for a second, go back in..SAME THING..empty room. the other twat been in pvt for about 15 mins. so i take a look, shes doing her nails. if any one spends any tokens, much less 10k on these 2, u deserve to get fucked.[/QUOT

I thought they could be banned for that or lose their accounts

Chatted with Yeah Daddy yesterday about a skype show with her sister, was careful to only use Doll for Boys username. She said she would get back to me. Got a message from skype that she wanted permission to add me. I gave it of course. We chatted on skype and finally she said they would do a cumshow for 10k tokens. Told her it was too much for me, she said she and her sister know guys are recording their shows. I am confused about how 10k tokens is going to make that better?
The more it costs, the less likely you are to share it.

The other line of thinking is that you ARE going to share it no matter what it costs, thus making back your money, so they might as well charge you as much as possible.

BOZZOO

I thought they could be banned for that or lose their accounts

so many do it so often, i guess thats incorrect or not enforced.

Sparx710

That's interesting! I have found videos of Doll_for_boys nude and playing, and Yeah_Daddy with Anal dildo, so they obviously do get pretty naughty when not on public show, but both sisters together, that would be amazing! The videos I have seen are not great resolution, but you can tell the girls apart, they both have a beauty spot on their butts, but in different places.
I must get out more!
Can you upload them or give a link?

BOZZOO

BOZZOO

adamkdr

that is every camgirls dream pvt. lotsa $ for nothing. any less and she was sleeping. i hope u didnt pay for that.
Yep....I fell for the lies and bullsh*t of her constant promises to go topless. So I'm doing a little payback now and letting the world see.

BOZZOO

So I'm doing a little payback now and letting the world see.
i get ur agro. but there are so many stupid guys that are willing victims, theyre like 13 yr olds seeing a naked girl for the 1st time, its embarrassing actually.

u might want to start a thread, mods will nuke these as soon as they find them. and in all fairness, can u put up some screen shots so those that dl them know what theyre getting, or in this case, not getting?..lol thanks

adamkdr

i get ur agro. but there are so many stupid guys that are willing victims, theyre like 13 yr olds seeing a naked girl for the 1st time, its embarrassing actually.

u might want to start a thread, mods will nuke these as soon as they find them. and in all fairness, can u put up some screen shots so those that dl them know what theyre getting, or in this case, not getting?..lol thanks
Nah, too lazy to screenshot or create a new one. The vids have had about 300 combined downloads already (albeit zero likes for my posts - go figure...........). Just doing my part to cost them a few bucks. Then when I get pissed off about it again in a few weeks, I'll upload them again here or somewhere else LOL.

BOZZOO

They CAN ban her for misleading you
if adamkdr is wanting to cost her money, THIS is the way to do it. posting her shows isnt costing her anything, its already been paid for.