DreamyDelores aka Tifatalksalot

Invader

Also she's in a photo with stellarloving, so hopefully they have made up.
((And do a sexy camshow together soon)

Groggy

Also she's in a photo with stellarloving, so hopefully they have made up.
((And do a sexy camshow together soon)
Was they not getting along? Didn't know that! They should totally do shows again! Tifa moved, though, so do they still live in the same vicinity I wonder?

Invader

Was they not getting along? Didn't know that! They should totally do shows again! Tifa moved, though, so do they still live in the same vicinity I wonder?
Yeah, they were not talking. Stellar upset Tif somehow.

Tif even asked me to delete a tweet i sent to them both.

Azul

stella sold caps of their groups together without tifa's permission i believe.
As they said it best in Ferris Bueller's day off, 'My best friend’s sister’s boyfriend’s brother’s girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who’s going with a girl who saw Tifa pass-out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it’s pretty serious.' These chicks love drama.

月マスター

anyone got some reliable source of her recent group shows? camwhores is not bad for it, but i feel like it is missing a lot of group shows

RandomAct

Camgirlwin is usually the most reliable, but you're going to have to buy an Upstore account with them to see anything. Generally speaking, anything that drops there will be on camwhores or camgirlfap within the week.
anyone got some reliable source of her recent group shows? camwhores is not bad for it, but i feel like it is missing a lot of group shows

月マスター

Anyone got anything recently from her? She is doing much lewder group shows now, but no matter where I search I can't find anything newer than 2 months old stuff

ih8ewe

Not easy to find her stuff lately. You can only really hope to find random group shows on CWTV. There's one from a few weeks ago where she's basically showing everything.

lennyjones

Not easy to find her stuff lately. You can only really hope to find random group shows on CWTV. There's one from a few weeks ago where she's basically showing everything.
you see cam whores have some good vids it is just the members make them private and share amongst themselves, refusing access to others. I have to say that the tifa hard core fans can be real @$$*% are very selfish and can be belligerent.