DreamyDelores aka Tifatalksalot

dave64

Im still trying. Tjose tifa hard core fans can be assholes there. ANy luck for new ones?? I wanted to tell u i appreciate u very much

dave64

Hey any of the tifa cult, do you have any new insights to bestow upon us in the common masses about our beloved idol ???

Invader

Tifas best shows were with Noods.

I have 3 shows. Bathtub. Body paint. Room with chair.

Were there any more?

espweb

As far as I know, she have just this 3 videos with Noods.

This new videos from mintkiittys are off... I got one, but the other down when I try download... can someone upload please? The video is: TifaTuesday_GRP-022818.avi (197.3 Mb)

Tifa was online in 24/04 celebrating her birthday, she did a bathshow in group. Someone have this video? I'm looking vola and here, but until now, nothing.

Invader, you said that have some videos.. will you upload them for us?

Tifa shows from December 2017
Date / Length
unknown date 18:57
unknown date 19:43
Jan 30 18:49
Dec 10 21:13/21:14
Dec 5 17:12

Feb 15 missing
Jan 31 Got
Jan 10 missing
Dec 20 missing
Dec 12 Got
Dec 5 Got

Invader

I can upload the 2 newest files to mega. But I got a 2 week ban last time for posting the link.

When I do that, I'll upload a couple more.

But i dont know how to share the folder link without getting banned. ;/

Last edited by a moderator:

espweb

I ask to Mintkitty and he said he wil reup the 5 videos :)

thx anyway Invader

Sorry, but why u are ban? for posting links on mega?

The 3 videos that you said you had are the same that mintkitty posted?

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
I ask to Mintkitty and he said he wil reup the 5 videos :)

thx anyway Invader

Sorry, but why u are ban? for posting links on mega?

The 3 videos that you said you had are the same that mintkitty posted?
The ban was handed out due to repeatedly posting download links in this section which is not allowed ,and there are only 4 filehosts allowed to be posted on the entire forum and they are Filefox, K2S/Fileboom or Rapigator, those posting with other filehosts will see the links/posts removed and bans handed out if needed.

Invader

Hey Dave, let us know you're ok.

Everyone is really worried.

There is another 2 tifa out their somewhere.

RandomAct

If anyone here is a full Patron on hers, jump in my DMs please. She's never going to unblock me lol and I'm willing to discuss an arrangement.

Tr3bliN

anyone have the group from last night? also since an0n-1b has been shut down, does anyone here know of a site similar to an0n? ty

dave524x

Tifa posted an update on Patreon which is titled "This is see you later." but I can't read it because I'm not a paying patron and I'm apparently blocked (which is bizarre because she has no reason to block me, other than the fact that I participate here on occasion... but have never uploaded her stuff here), so I can't read it.

Any active patrons want to share what the post says? I assume she's just stopping the Patreon thing because she never uploaded any content... Her MFC profile and twitter account still exist, so it doesn't seem like she's "retiring" from camming altogether.