DreamyDelores aka Tifatalksalot

turboner

this is what she said:

This is see you later.

Anything’s possible if you’ve got enough nerve.

- J.K. Rowling

That quote saved me and I’m not even a big Harry Potter fan!

I’ve got some nerve don’t I? Well, I needed a lot more of it before coming here. Honestly, I’ve been scared to face the facts, but I must end Patreon tonight. It was a good run, and I am likely to bring it back up in the future if you’ll give me a chance because anything is possible. Through Patreon, you all brought so much drama as well as joy to my rather boring life. Thank you.

I remember sitting up in the middle of the night scripting so many video ideas and even jotting down half-baked concepts in notebooks between my classes. I have so many half-edited videos and scribbled notes, however, not too many of those ideas came into fruition. This all happened in the midst of career-move failures and a couple rejection letters. I even remember texting my douchebag-Instagram-wannabe-photographer to schedule photoshoots and eventually just doing it all by myself.

These things got the best of me. Patreon and you guys were my passion project. And life kinda killed my passion for this. Well, that’s not entirely true—I’d love to create some more after this break, but grad school is going to be my life now. I can’t be a slutty Asian girl forever! I even have a full-time job in healthcare now, so I haven’t decided how long I’ll be on MFC for. I wanted to let you guys know first. Y’all deserve to at least know things before anyone else does. Actually as a parting gift, I’ll post some pics of me and my new neighbor soon. “Exclusive content” if you will. I think you’ll recognize her. No, it’s not Noodles. Also, I might be starting up a Snapchat account. When I do, Patreon will be back up for Snapchat!

Be kind to each other out there.

Love,

Tifa

Anything’s possible if you’ve got enough nerve.

- J.K. Rowling

That quote saved me and I’m not even a big Harry Potter fan!

I’ve got some nerve don’t I? Well, I needed a lot more of it before coming here. Honestly, I’ve been scared to face the facts, but I must end Patreon tonight. It was a good run, and I am likely to bring it back up in the future if you’ll give me a chance because anything is possible. Through Patreon, you all brought so much drama as well as joy to my rather boring life. Thank you.

I remember sitting up in the middle of the night scripting so many video ideas and even jotting down half-baked concepts in notebooks between my classes. I have so many half-edited videos and scribbled notes, however, not too many of those ideas came into fruition. This all happened in the midst of career-move failures and a couple rejection letters. I even remember texting my douchebag-Instagram-wannabe-photographer to schedule photoshoots and eventually just doing it all by myself.

These things got the best of me. Patreon and you guys were my passion project. And life kinda killed my passion for this. Well, that’s not entirely true—I’d love to create some more after this break, but grad school is going to be my life now. I can’t be a slutty Asian girl forever! I even have a full-time job in healthcare now, so I haven’t decided how long I’ll be on MFC for. I wanted to let you guys know first. Y’all deserve to at least know things before anyone else does. Actually as a parting gift, I’ll post some pics of me and my new neighbor soon. “Exclusive content” if you will. I think you’ll recognize her. No, it’s not Noodles. Also, I might be starting up a Snapchat account. When I do, Patreon will be back up for Snapchat!

Be kind to each other out there.

Love,

Tifa

Groggy

Anyone grab her group shows from 8/24 and 9/22? They look decent but I'm not buying any premium accounts to get them.
I noticed both times that she was online, but wasn't able to capture either of them.
Where are you seeing the previews, Random?

dave524x

Seems like Tifa is no longer a non nude (well, tease anyway) model.
I like it.
From what I've seen she still mostly teases, nothing in public (like usual), though she is definitely showing a little more in her group shows. I didn't catch her most recent one but the others have been pretty solid. And still nothing explicit, of course

Groggy

Any news on Tifa? I see Patreon is dead and she's rarely on anymore. Is she on another platform?
She actually just posted on Patreon this past week with pictures from of her trip to AVN, and she's been on cam twice in the past month that I know of. So, she's not terribly frequent, but interestingly has picked up in activity just of late.

Last edited by a moderator:

s1012719

anyone know where to get her recent group record? All video on CWT are private...
i can't upload video on this site so i can't exchange video with other poster

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
@hsue750 I hope your not attempting to trade your content for someone else's, if so you won't be here long.
If you have content to share then do so, do not make it conditional on others sharing what they have.

RandomAct

Noticed that there is actually some activity on her Patreon the last few months. Of course I'm still blocked from pledging to her lol. Anyone got a hookup?

月マスター

Code:
https://camchickscaps.com/95482/tifatuesday-toy-pussy-play-group-show-mfc/
Code:
https://camchickscaps.com/92771/tifatuesday-naked-group-show-pussy-rub-mfc/
she is doing actual cumshows now in group, nice

Last edited by a moderator: