DreamyDelores aka Tifatalksalot

sk8975

She was on the other night. Screen name is now TifaTonight. You can set up notifications on MFC to get an email any time a model you like signs on.

dave64

She was on the other night. Screen name is now TifaTonight. You can set up notifications on MFC to get an email any time a model you like signs on.
Ok thank you for the heads up on this. Is she going nude yet or same old same old

sk8975

As far as I know, she usually gets fully nude in group shows, but still tries to keep her most intimate bits covered, but usually fails. Lots of bare breasts and nipple exposure. Ocasional pussy exposure.

Cruise

Do you have any of her recent shows you can share with us? Haven't seen anything for the past few months!

dave64

I have this man who at 1st accused me of wanting others to record her shows. Apparently he had a twitter account that her and him would chat. Well she accused him of asking others to record her shows, called him a lair (and I know he did not do it cause it was me who asked to see the shows we have similar names in another account I have) she then got nasty and banned him. He actually thought he could build a friendship with her. This man needs to learn these cam women are someone you will not take home to mother they use you play on you and eventually want you to part with your money. Tiff (or what ever her name this week) is no different. I happen to like her shows and that is that. She did tell that person how others are recording her shows taking money from her so she is hesitant to do total sex or nude shows I guess. She is my favorite i love her shows but not to a point I would want a relationship with her or talk to her. I wanted to twitter her at one time but changed my mind about this. Hope someone records more shows. PM me and Ill tell you where u can see most recent shows.