DreamyDelores aka Tifatalksalot

dave64

Just throwing this out there. Have not either seen her on MFC or I have not been able to catch her. Has she gave up performing or is she just slowed down due to her internship. Have not seen any new stuff on her either.

s1012719

Sorry I didn't record her show because when I found she's online I was about to work. So I can only leave the message here and hope someone can catch her show. Sorry my friend.

dave64

Sorry I didn't record her show because when I found she's online I was about to work. So I can only leave the message here and hope someone can catch her show. Sorry my friend.
Hey it is ok I appreciate ur time. I have not been able to find any new ones

dave64

I am hoping someone has recorded the latest show for I have not seen anything new on anon-v nor have I been able to catch her. Hopefully u can catch her and record. Just let me know thank you for answering me friend

dave64

it's kinda weird that no one has any recent caps of her, i missed pretty much all her shows since december, hopefully someone will upload one soon :)
Yes I dont know why there have been no psots of her recently If I see anything ill be here telling you also

Invader

I try to monitor these 2 sites (just google. 1st results)

"/azn/ - Azn Chikz"

and "r/9h09uqqg"

Last edited by a moderator: