Ellie Model

sleazoid

Check Fayefetish on twitter and OF.
I remember her posting in reddit many months ago. I see nothing since then. I can't find her twitter account. Is she actually producing content? I haven't tried to follow her, but now have I heard her name mentioned in any of the sites I visit.

Floridaboy123

Stephany Hartt is on multiple social media pages, Instagram X 4, Onlyfans X2, Twitter, Facebook.
She only has 3 Instagram one personal one for her OF and then back up . The other one is a fake . She doesn’t use Twitter much and prefers people who are interested in her OF not to add her personal Facebook or use her real name on forums per Faye .

She must be pushing 40 now. like the model in my avatar & name. But when Jen hung up her G-string? Apparently she was done forever. Wish she wasn't but. I guess she didn't want to end up like her older sister, Ellinude. Who finally threw in the towel at the start of this year. Jen didn't just disappear from the her site. Apparently everyone she ever emailed with, she also stopped contact with. Emails to her sent back as unmailable. I had 3 different email addys of hers to write to her using. But all 3 were abandoned. When she was done? She was DONE. lol. Probably still talks to some people. Because she said unlike me and a couple of her biggest fans/content buyers? They never talked about her online, wanted total anonymity. I liked Christina but was more fond of the original Missy Model from that group of girls. I always wondered why she quit. I guess unless we really knew the models we may have emailed or chatted with back in those days? We will always wonder why they stopped. And or what happened to them since then.

Nuckingfut72

She must be pushing 40 now. like the model in my avatar & name. But when Jen hung up her G-string? Apparently she was done forever. Wish she wasn't but. I guess she didn't want to end up like her older sister, Ellinude. Who finally threw in the towel at the start of this year. Jen didn't just disappear from the her site. Apparently everyone she ever emailed with, she also stopped contact with. Emails to her sent back as unmailable. I had 3 different email addys of hers to write to her using. But all 3 were abandoned. When she was done? She was DONE. lol. Probably still talks to some people. Because she said unlike me and a couple of her biggest fans/content buyers? They never talked about her online, wanted total anonymity. I liked Christina but was more fond of the original Missy Model from that group of girls. I always wondered why she quit. I guess unless we really knew the models we may have emailed or chatted with back in those days? We will always wonder why they stopped. And or what happened to them since then.
She just turned 35.

I liked Christina but was more fond of the original Missy Model from that group of girls. I always wondered why she quit. I guess unless we really knew the models we may have emailed or chatted with back in those days? We will always wonder why they stopped. And or what happened to them since then.
Missy got screwed over by the site and decided she had enough after her first kid. She is now married with 3 children and works as a nurse.