Emmylove - bodily wounds?

tommybare

Emmylove has probably been my favourite model on MFC for the past few years. I've noticed the past few months though that she's had a number strange wounds on her body. Bruises, cuts, welts, etc. I always have the video on mute, so I don't know if she's ever talked about these wounds before. Does anyone know what's going on? She's a beautiful girl, I just hope she's okay.

Arm bruising:

Leg cut:

More leg cuts:

Burns? Upper legs:

Wrist welt:

ktown

I've noticed these too every time I check out her room. Pretty concerning to say the least.

Falcon_369

Omg, some of them are bad, although not uncommon for cam girls, I've seen a few other models with bruises & cuts although not as bad as these, of the few times I've asked about the bruises, I always get the kind of answer "mind your own business" & I'm guessing Emmy would give the same kind of answer.

I agree it can be worrying for members, who would show concern for the models welfare, I don't think models are actually aware at times, that good members care about these girls & would never want to see them come to any harm, but there's very little we can do, other than hope they are ok.

theamazingard

Didn't she just buy a pole to learn how to pole dance? It is definitely possible she's just falling and bruising from dancing. I hope she's OK as well. I don't want anybody getting abused by SOs.