Eva Notty Multi Site Rip 2020-12-02

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models
Re: Eva Notty

Black Tie Event
Added 12/04/2012

I love wearing men's ties do you like the way it makes me look, I bet you do. Once again lover, I'm wearing nice sexy stockings, would you like to fuck me while touching and rubbing my stockings, I think I know the answer baby. Come on you can cum all over my stockings if you want, but I'll have to leave the tie on lover.

Please find links in last post of this thread.

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

Smoking Ballerina
Added 12/11/2012

I feel so sexy in this hot outfit. Do you like the way it makes me look, I hope so. Please download all these great photos and keep them forever. I think I'll have a smoke. Do I look sexy when I smoke, it's such a dirty habit. Please lover, take out your stiff cock and jerk off all over my ballerina outfit while I blow smoke in your sweaty face.

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

The Lady In Red
Added 12/18/2012

So I'm hanging out with one of my producers before a fan signing and he has his photo camera with him. We are at this hotel just hanging out and I happen to remember I brought this sexy red lingerie outfit with me and it's in my suitcase. Sounds like a photo set to me. Download all these photos and keep them forever. I'm The Lady In Red. I forgot I brought my red hat too.

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

Shinny Pantyhose
Added 01/01/2013

I'm a secretary today I have a lot of office work to do. I cant mess around but then again I'm feeling very horny and very sexy at the same time. Do you like me as a secretary, I bet you do. Well enough of this boring paper work, I'm going to show off my sexy shinny pantyhose and more just for you lover.

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

Vibrating Fishnet
Added 01/08/2013

Hello sexy. Are you ready to play, I bet you are. Do you like this bright green fishnet outfit I have on. It fits around my bod so nice and tight, makes me horny, makes me feel sexy. Look at me, I'm showing you how I like to get fucked from behind, look at my tits bounce. Now it's time to play, shit only 2 minute into this and my pussy is already wet, babe. Pull your cock out, come on lets go. Watch me vibrate all over.

Photo Set

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

Butt Play
Added 01/15/2013

Ok, check this out. In my car I found a bunch of toys, so decided to go over to my Ex's house, set up his HD camera on the tripod and leave behind some nasty sex juices. I'm so bad maybe his new girl friend will find it and whip his ass. I know all about the camera and tripod thing cause we used to film each other. And how was I able to get into his house, I still have a set of keys. Anyway, watch as I get anal on the couch, shoving a rubber toy right in my ass while the magic wand does the rest. When she sits down on this couch she is going to get totally wet with my juices. I love it, pay back is a bitch.

Photo Set

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

Mummy Love
Added 01/29/2013

Check this hot outfit on, that's right lover, I'm a mummy. I have been wrapped for a very, very long time, waiting for you. Now your here and it's time for you to unwrap me, I can't wait any longer. Do you like what you see, I bet you do. If I were alive way back when I'm sure I would have been some sexy Egyptian princess, what do you think. Close your eyes lover, but not for too long and imagine yourself here with me in this soft bed, I want to wrap my body around you now. I hope you like my eye, check it out, pretty cool.

Photo Set

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

Black Fishnets
Added 02/05/2013

I'm back here again in the photo shoot area of the studio. A lot of my members loved those behind the scenes, photo set vids I did, so here is another. In this exclusive set I'm wearing a black fishnet and you an watch as my producer directs me on what to do. Watch as I play with this curtain, it's all about being sexy for all of you.

Photo Set

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

Changing Outfits
Added 02/12/2013

I can decide what to wear today and lucky you my producer is here to take photos of me changing. Do I wear black, do I wear white, do I wear red. I bet you like my indecisiveness, you get to see my naked every time I change into another outfit. I'm sure you like my naked the best, right lover. hehehe

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

Shearly Sexy
Added 02/19/2013

I love the title for this on I cam up with it myself. Im all dress up for you lover and I'm here in my bedroom waiting for you baby. Let me turn you on and show you my big tits and sexy legs. I have a toy with me too. Do you like my shear stockings, see how they go over my little cookie baby. I think your ready to blow a load, go ahead.

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

Sexy Fishnet
Added 02/26/2013

I bet you love to see girls dressed up in fishnet outfits, trust me it feels even better on my body. These pics are a bit amateur, but I thought you mike like them anyway. I get emails from fans all the time telling me they want to see random pics of me that were taken while ago, so here you go. Enjoy my sexy black fishnet.

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

Posing for the Camera
Added 03/05/2013

Just look at what I'm wearing I bet you like it. So this is what happens during a photo shoot, listen to my producer direct me. I love posing for the camera, can't you tell. So I'm right hear standing next to this window, letting the natural light in. I also have this sheer curtain next to me which I will play in a little. But what you'll really love how I have lots of fun, jumping up and down for the camera. Enjoy.

Photo Set

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

It's A Wrap
Added 03/12/2013

I just purchased this black dress and it kind of just wraps around my body. Pretty sexy if I do say so myself. Download these sexy pics and keep them forever, you will only find them here at EvaNotty.com. I think this pic set turned out pretty elegant and that's what I was after. I hope you like them.

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

Meet My Jamaican Princess
Added 03/19/2013

Today I'm just hanging out here at home feeling very horning, heck I feel like masturbating even better then that I going to have my boyfriend fuck my friend, that sort of thing turns me on. I can play with myself while he fucks her. So in comes my boy toy Ralph, and shortly after in comes Maserati XXX, someone Ralph has never even met before, and oh guess what, Ralph has never been with a Black girl before either. This should be good and they are both game, yes! Maserati XXX is originally from Jamaica but I think her tits are from out of this world, it's Ralph's lucky day!

Photo Set

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

Wet Dreaming of Cock
Added 03/26/2013

Oh, I'm here and ready for a nap today. I have been having a lot of really good dreams lately, sexy dreams. Come on lets dream together. Yes that's it rub me all over with your big strong hands. Drizzle oil all over me, rub my big tits. I have to turn over now, rub my oiled up ass please. No take out the magic wand and use it on me please, while you keep rubbing me. Now it's your cocks turn, right now I'm deeming about it, thanks for the wet dream.

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

Recording A Photo Shoot
Added 04/09/2013

Here I am again and my producer has his photo camera out and the HD video camera recording another one of my famous photo shoots. Sit back and watch as I pose for the camera and for you of course. Watch as I show of my long sexy body, big tits and shapely ass as the cameras roll. I love getting my pics taken for you lover.

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

Fucking Myself
Added 04/16/2013

I love this blue dildo I picked up a while ago, I take it every where I go, and I do mean everywhere. Do you like my new look, I'm sure you do, short hair and glasses. The short hair will stay but the glasses come and go. I just wanted to look hot for you lover in the exclusive set, and I thought glasses would look great. Look at my cleavage, my tit cleavage and my ass crack. I want you cock here with my lover, now. But since I can't this dildo will have to do.

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

On The Stripper Pole
Added 05/06/2013

Wow this pole is no joke. I have been dancing like crazy just look how sweaty I am. My body is so hot and wet. And that's why I'm wearing these knee pads too, dancing can be dangerous sometimes, plus it looks hot too. Stroke you cock baby while I dance for you. Watch how I play with my sexy wet panties too. Stick around and watch as I rotate up and down on this fat dildo cock and finger my asshole at the same time. You cant get this kind of entertainment at a strip club.

Photo Set

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

Fire Fighter Outfit
Added 05/22/2013

Im here today with my good friend and one of my producers and I figured I would try on this sexy Firefighter outfit for him. Of course he pulled out his camera and had to film. This is just a short little video but thought it might turn you on like it did him. Look how my big boobs cant be held back by even those big suspenders. Funny thing a fire truck was whizzing by my window with his sirens on, maybe they are coming to pick me up or admiring me LOL!

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

Smoke, Wine and Masturbate
Added 05/29/2013

I had this video done a while back and the only copy of it I could get my hands on was a low res video file. Even though its lor res I thought it was hot enough and sexy enough to show. So please site back and enjoy, watch me smoke, enjoy some wine and pleasure myself all for you lover. I love you