Eva Notty Multi Site Rip 2020-12-02

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models
Re: Eva Notty

Sexy Glasses Sexy Bra
Added 06/12/2013

I know you like it when I wear black, but how about when I wear glasses. And look at this new bra I have on. These are not nudie pics but thought there were way sexy enough to update my members area with. Download them and keep them forever, print them out if you want. And please stick around for more. There is always more to cum.

Please find links in last post of this thread.

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

Sexy Black Vest
Added 06/19/2013

I know you love it when you can see my cleavage and how about when my arms are exposed. I hope you like these photos I was feeling really horny on this day. Download them all and keep them forever they are all yours, I am all yours. Love Eva XOXO

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

Masturbation Before the Beach
Added 07/03/2013

Hi all, I'm on vacation and I'm here in my hotel room all alone. I want to go to the beach but I'm very horny. I cant go onto the beach with a loaded weapon, hehehe so i need to do something about this right now. Hell, I'm already wearing something super sexy anyway, which ill take off for you. Plus one of my favorite toys to boot. First I'm going to suck on this sexy Cigar first, then watch what I do. I wish you were on vacation with me, lover.

Photo Set

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

Score Videos and Photo Sets

Sexy Pussies Like Hot Cream

Eva's tit-fucked. Eva wants her pussy filled. The build-up has worked her up. She really loves fucking and it always shows. The camera becomes another piece of furniture as she gets lost in the act of being fucked. Every inch of the cock gets inside her pussy-hole. It sucks it in, wanting every inch rubbing against her pink walls. Eva warms up with a cowgirl ride that allows gravity to open and fill her pussy completely. Following that, they move to a doggie position that hard-hits all of Eva's sweet spots as she's drilled to the hilt. Then they flip to missionary until it's time for dessert. Last time, in "Licky Licky Sticky Sticky," Eva's mouth was nutted. Today's a serving of creamed pie. Eva provides the pie, J.C. the cream. Sexy pussies like hot cream.

Photo Set

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

Tits & Tugs & Tongue

What does Miss naughty Notty like so much about tit-fucking? A lot of girls just don't get the whole tit-fucking thing but Eva does. "That my tits are big and they can wrap around any sized dick so it's kinda like a peek-a-boo action. I like the cock-head coming out from between my tits, and if the cock is long enough, sometimes I can put it in my mouth and suck it. It really doesn't have to be huge. Most guys can probably get a tit-fuck and a blow job at the same time." With her tit-fucking knowledge, Eva could write an article about the subject but an oral dissertation is obviously more enjoyable.

Photo Set

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

Licky Licky Sticky Sticky

Eva inches lower, pulling his prick out and expertly sucking, jacking and titty-banging it. They swap positions tit for tat so Eva can raise and spread her legs in the air while he fingers and eats her out. Her pussy now wet and ready for a fill-up, it's time to fuck the sultry seductress and rock the house down. The pleasure of sliding the cock into her is beyond description and so is busting a huge nut in Eva's mouth. Some girls have what's called a "cocksucker mouth" and Eva is blessed with it too....

Photo Set

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

Boob Science Fast Bangs

"I'll give you a trim, if you give me a facial later," Eva says knowingly, pulling his head into her cleavage. She pulls each pointy breast out of her halter top and sticks them in his face. Sheldon begins sucking on each nipple, savoring the taste as Eva extracts his hard cock out of his boxers. She kneels before him and begins to tit-fuck it inside her deep cleavage. Miss Notty sucks and jacks his shaft, sucking his balls, then leads him by the cock to a nearby couch so they can really get rolling. The salon might be called Fast Bangs but there's nothing fast about Eva's treatment. Eva will make a man out of Sheldon before their session is up!

Photo Set

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

Eva & Sarah's Notty Adventure

While these two horny, fun-loving sex kittens wait for the sausage in their girl sandwich, Eva licks Sarah's pussy, then they 69, Eva on top. As they 69, Mr. Shaft arrives. Eva is ready and begins to suck him off while Sarah continues to lick Eva's pussy. The fucky-fucky starts; one man, two women--and what women! The #1 male fantasy. Eva's extra-prepared. She's even brought along her strap-on to fuck Sarah with while she's being fucked from behind. Enjoy Eva & Sarah's Notty Adventure. And a big thanks to Eva for introducing Sarah, Our question is: who sleeps on the wet spot?

Photo Set

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

Bikini Busting Beauty And An Ocean View

A man should spend a lot of time on Eva's tits before working his way down to her pussy. "Touch and lick them gently," Eva instructs. "Squeeze them a little. Suck them. Lick them all over. And don't forget the other one! Teasing is what it's all about. My preference is that they cum on my tits, but most guys have never been with a girl with breasts as big as mine, so they like to cum all over them. I'll rub it in for you and you can watch if you want." Roll the video and be breastnotized by the spellbinding talents of Eva Notty. Stay Notty, Eva!

Photo Set

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

"Sex It To Me!

Eva lays her hands and lovely, big ornaments all over your body, touching the right spots and hitting the right nerve endings. Her double whammies massage your pole like two thick pillows made of the softest, smoothest velvet. Squeezed into her cleavage, it becomes an iron bar, ready for her wet, sweet mouth. Eva makes love to your pole, cooing and moaning and murmuring words that are like an audio aphrodisiac. Hookers know how to please a man and charge him up. When she sees it's time to fuck, Eva does one of the tricks of the trade that can drive a dude crazy. She puts a rubber on you using her mouth to slowly slide it on your stiffie. Now it's time to fuck and when Eva eases your Johnson into her wet, waiting, tight pussy, you hear the trumpets of the angels announcing your arrival into hooter heaven. Now ride her and let her ride you! You'll be dousing her beautiful body with your man-juice soon enough. Thank you, Eva Notty. Stay Notty as you are!

Photo Set

Last edited by a moderator:

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

DDF Network Videos and Photo Sets

Her Knockers are a Knockout!

We’re all in for a big treat today as the incredible Eva Notty and her knockout knockers have an encounter with Choky Ice. Our bespectacled hero seems to peddling something door-to-door. Happily, he is greeted by the boobilicious Eva in her living room and his success seems assured! Although initially flustered not only by her gorgeous face and cleavage but by her teasing, he soon regains his composur...

Photo Set

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

Pink Ropes of Punishment!
October 18, 2012

Eva can fiddle with her humongous 36H titties. Eva rubs the paddle under that rack, then caresses Maserati’s mams with a big black vibrator. Amused by how she has Maserati in bondage, Eva sits back on a chair and rubs the vibrator over her own pussy for awhile. She crams it into her hole...

Photo Set

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

Zoom Off With Eva Notty!
October 29, 2012

Eva looks fantastic in her red top, black leather skirt, red stockings, and black strappy heels. Resting on the hood of the car just above its DDFBusty.com license plate, our girl lays back and shows us her pussy while her huge knobs and their nipples press against the tautness of her blouse. Continuing with her tease, she shows us her ass crack before finally revealing her mouthwatering mams, one enormous bell at a time.....

Photo Set

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

Angels of Mammary Mercy!
November 28, 2012

Maserati sits her pussy down on Totti’s face so that his tongue may get the proper exercises necessary for the improvement of his health. Eva gets back on the floor so that she can jack off Totti’s tool while glomming her mouth on Maserati’s glands; but obviously deciding that Totti needs more vaginal treatment, Eva sits herself back down on his prick while facing Maserati, so the two of them can rub their knockers as they ride atop him.

Photo Set

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

Vibrant Vista Of Jugs!
December 28, 2012

Eva's big brown chewy nipples harden as she presses two handfuls of hooters together with her nicely manicured fingers, looking at us over the offering with a naughty smile. Getting on her knees, she gives us sideboob shots, then stands up and presses her fists playfully into her paps. She kneels like a pinup girl on the couch, then leans back and slides her thong down even as she presses her tits together with her upper arms, creating a vibrant vista of jugs for our awestruck eyeballs

Photo Set

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

Her Personal Bra Salesman!
January 23, 2013

Miss Eva takes a liking to her salesman, and invites him to enjoy her knockers with his mouth, hands, and of course his cock, which she throats to prepare it for a pleasant tour of her cleavage. Of course, a fantastic beauty like Eva, one of the top USA adult entertainers, has needs all over her anatomy, and she gets Totti to fill her pussy in doggie, cowgirl,

Photo Set

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

Tata-Tastic Tastiness!
March 04, 2013

Let your mind wander for awhile. You’re on vacation by yourself and you’re laying by the pool. You close your eyes to relax in the sun, and when you briefly open your orbs for a moment, you see a vision across the way--Eva Notty in a black bikini on the other side! Holy moly, talk about visions! Her 34I (as in “ai-yai-yai!�) jumbo jigglers are practically leaping out of the skimpy restraints of her top, and you realize too that at 5’8�, with those high heels Eva is nothing less than an Amazon! She teases you as you take out your tool to stroke in awestruck tribute at her towering tata-tastic tastiness.....

Photo Set