Combo Everybody loves transsexuals (video clips)

vioroca

Samantha Smiles - Submissive Sex Doll Gets Fucked Hard

Year: 2018
Tags: Hardcore, Blow, Anal, Sex, shemale, Bareback
Description: Christian comes home from work and his submissive sex doll Samantha is waiting for him. She knows her duty is to serve his needs and tonight they are all his sexual ones. She is ready to suck his cock and then take him deep in her tight hole. This petite trans babe is perfect for him as he can fuck her around the room and she loves every second.
Duration: 00:28:22
Format: MPEG-4
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~5 000 Kbps avg, 0.181 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
Filesize: 1.03 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/f7d6651867ed9f4dd8923cfdd41c61f2/Samantha_Smiles_-_Submissive_Sex_Doll_Gets_Fucked_Hard.mp4.html

vioroca

Nanny 3 - Black Sheer Bareback

Cast: Nanny 3
Tags: Black, Cream, Fingering, Stockings, Bareback, Blow, Hardcore, Creampie, Rimming, Ladyboy, asian ladyboy, POV, Asian, Cumshot, shemale, Anal, Cumshots, Handjob
Description: I was very excited to hook up with Nanny after seeing her out at a bar recently. What turns me on most about her is her playfulness, her milky white skin, and the most perfectly squeezable tits a man could ask for. In this lustful and energetic encounter, Nanny is wearing a sheer black blouse with matching panties and hose. I can't help but immediately begin groping her luscious tits under her blouse and begin stroking the nice size package getting hard in her panties. We frot our oiled cocks for a moment before Nanny begins passionately sucking my cock and balls. I press my fingers into her sweet little ass pussy to the warmth and then I eagerly push my bare cock into her. I loved fucking her on her back while fondling her tits and girl cock. I then turn her over onto her hands and knees and lick that sweet ass for a moment before slipping my cock back in for more. She pulled my legs toward her for me to fuck her harder and harder. Not satisfied, she pushed into me with her ass, giving me the ok to ram her as hard as I possibly could. Now, I was ready to watch this beauty ride my cock and shoot the hot load she was building up for me. She saddled up onto my cock and spurted ladyboy cum all over me just like I wanted. I then laid her face down on the bed and fucked her hard on more time before shooting a load onto her used ass and pressing a thick creampie into her.
Duration: 00:17:12
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~4 975 Kbps avg, 0.180 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
Filesize: 636 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/7942399faa2eafdb99a06d149765d3b8/Nanny_3_-_Black_Sheer_Bareback.mp4.html

vioroca

Marissa Minx(MILF in the Morning)

Cast: Marissa Minx
Tags: Gonzo, Transsexual, MILF, Sex, Bareback, Anal
Description: Marissa Minx is shocked to find her daughter's boyfriend, Michael Del Ray, in her bed after a wild night out! Michael can't believe he made such a mistake, but one look at this MILF's tgirl cock and he tries to turn this into a happy, little accident. Marissa agree but only on the condition that he suck her off! With one finger up his ass, Michael sucks his first dick, learning quickly to please the woman of the house. Hard as a diamond, Michael bends this busty beauty over and fills her with his big dick, pounding her tight ass until he's cumming all over her balls!
Duration: 00:29:23
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~6 000 Kbps avg, 0.121 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~129 Kbps
Filesize: 1.26 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/b50e7aaf4076a3fc452aa225f6feaee8/Marissa_MinxMILF_in_the_Morning.mp4.html

vioroca

Amanda Fialho Caroline Martins - Two gorgeous trannies play with their hard cocks

Tags: Bareback, Hardcore, shemale
Description: When Amanda and Caroline meet, it's not a joke, they are hot, horny and with a great desire to fuck each other ... they start with a good blowjob on the couch to get excited and then a fucking in the ass!
Duration: 00:52:08
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 60.000 fps, ~5 000 Kbps avg, 0.040 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~118 Kbps
Filesize: 1.87 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/ecbead50fdd9e9ee343cb9751cc7bdd1/Amanda_Fialho_Caroline_Martins_-_Two_gorgeous_trannies_play_with_their_hard_cocks.mp4.html

vioroca

Amanda Fialho Caroline Martins - Two gorgeous trannies play with their hard cocks

Tags: Bareback, Hardcore, shemale
Description: When Amanda and Caroline meet, it's not a joke, they are hot, horny and with a great desire to fuck each other ... they start with a good blowjob on the couch to get excited and then a fucking in the ass!
Duration: 00:52:08
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 60.000 fps, ~5 000 Kbps avg, 0.040 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~118 Kbps
Filesize: 1.87 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/ecbead50fdd9e9ee343cb9751cc7bdd1/Amanda_Fialho_Caroline_Martins_-_Two_gorgeous_trannies_play_with_their_hard_cocks.mp4.html