Exciting video - Footjob 4

Ramzes

Ashlynn Taylor - Release My Sins

Ashlynn Taylor is at an interview at her hometown church. She and her pastor reminisce about the old days, back when she was known as the "Barefoot Torpedo". The church is producing a promotional video and the pastor suggests featuring her bare feet in it. Ashlynn props her feet up on the pastors desk so he can take a closer look at them.
The audition for the video begins and Ashlynn recites her lines from the script. As she reads through, the pastor walks behind her and begins adjusting and then feeling her feet. On her second take, Ashlynn looks back to see the pastor has taken his cock out and is fucking her feet!

Size: 585 Mb
Time: 00:18:07
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/ee67b47903f79/2444FJ.mp4

Last edited:

Ramzes

Chastity Release Footjob Ft Miss Roper

I'm going to set you free from chastity, briefly. But only because I want to taunt you with the part of my body that drives you crazy. I only ever free you, when it' amuses me. When it benifits my pleasurea and desires. It's been months since you've been stuffed up inside of that metal cage. Months without release, sexual tension built up in your full balls. I want to drain you of ever drop with my succulent soles, only to stuff you back inside that cage to build it up again; once my feet have had their way with you. I control, every orgasm. Every orgasm, is on my terms.

Size: 910 Mb
Time: 00:08:55

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/81fac774d2abb/2445FJ.mp4

Last edited by a moderator:

Ramzes

Maria Marley & Nadia White - Virtual Double Footjob

How hot would it be if Goddesses Maria Marley & Nadia White tag teamed your cock with their feet? In this virtual footjob with the brats using a dildo they show off just how they'd manipulate your hard cock between all 4 of their soles and make you blow a huge load for them. How long would you last?

Size: 807 Mb
Time: 00:10:47

Download

Last edited by a moderator: