Femdom Experiments on Males (Femdom, Strapon, Humiliation, BDSM, etc)

vioroca

Mistress Goldie - Victoria

Tags: pov, blowjob, dirty talk, cocktease, femdom pov, femdom, topless
Description: Goldie invites you over to cock tease interrogate you , she knows you have been seeing Victoria a cute blond bimbo she tells you she followed you and spied on you through her window making her give you a BJ and titty fuck, She asks you if she gave you as good head as she grabs your hard cock for a POV BJ as she dirty talks about how much bigger and softer her tits are to this Victoria demonstrating with a cock tease tit job you cant resist wanting to spill your load all over...
Duration: 00:15:48
Format: MPEG-4
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~1 801 Kbps avg, 0.065 bit/pixel
Audio: 24.0 KHz, AAC LC, 1 ch, ~41.3 Kbps
Filesize: 209 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/573cf557f129e/Mistress_Goldie_-_Victoria.mp4

Last edited by a moderator:

vioroca

Dava Foxx - Dava Foxx Made Him Cum On His Face LOL

Tags: femdom, blowjob, handjob, glasses
Description: Dava Foxx is in the building which can only mean one thing: things are about to get very hot in here. The sexy babe shows up with her trademark glasses ready to suck cock. We hand her a solid pecker and she doesn't disappoint. So good the dude cums on his own face. LOL.
Duration: 00:10:55
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~1 925 Kbps avg, 0.070 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 161 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/5f07f8aea74ca/Dava_Foxx_-_Dava_Foxx_Made_Him_Cum_On_His_Face_LOL.mp4

vioroca

Amai Liu - Tease and

Tags: topless, cocktease, ballbusting, ball abuse, femdom
Description: I've come to notice that my pervy pet is willing to tolerate almost anything for a glimpse or brush of my breasts or bottom. I take full advantage. It's time to bust the bitch! My spiked boots are not his friend and neither am I.
Duration: 00:07:10
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~4 964 Kbps avg, 0.180 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 262 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/421aef9018293/Amai_Liu_-_Tease_and.mp4

vioroca

Goddess Zephy - Worship my feet, bitch

Tags: foot worship, femdom, foot licking, foot fetish, foot domination
Description: After a thorough worship session, I have my mesmerized lil subbie lick my royal feet until the scent is gone, then use his face as a foot rest while I take a nap. I HAVE THE PERFECT LIFE!!
Duration: 00:14:40
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~2 287 Kbps avg, 0.083 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~160 Kbps
Filesize: 257 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/dda29f1c00913/Goddess_Zephy_-_Worship_my_feet_bitch.mp4

vioroca

Goddess Angel - Eat His Cum, Cuck

Tags: ass licking, cuckolding, cuckold, slave training, humiliation, femdom, cock worship, goddess worship, goddess, lingerie, ass worship
Description: All good cucks should aspire to clean his Goddess up after a intense , passionate fucking! It is your duty as a owned cuck to do your rightful duty and serve your young superiors. Two young , gorgeous individuals having fiery , hot sex while you sit in the corner and jerk off? Its a dream come true. You should blessed to have the opportunity to open your mouth wide and lick each drop of cum off my socked toes , all the way up my toned calves , my soft thighs... The opportunity to be useful makes your cock throb and ache just thinking about it... You plead and beg me to shove your face in my ass , but id rather boy you clean my ass than YOU , little cuck fuck. You 'll watch me tease , torment , and then fuck my boy toy , and then , you 'll clean me up afterwards. I want every drop of semen licked off my tiny little toes , got it? You 'll never get to fuck me , but at least you can clean up like a good bitch afterwards!
Duration: 00:10:28
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~20.0 Mbps avg, 0.322 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~248 Kbps
Filesize: 1.48 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/3cf4ff20c18cf/Goddess_Angel_-_Eat_His_Cum_Cuck.mp4

vioroca

Bunny Colby - Cock Handler

Tags: milking, big tits, ball abuse, handjob, bondage, femdom, orgasm control, topless
Description: After a week of Mistress Bunny's slave being used and for her entertainment, she rewards him with a special milking day. She own's his cock and decides when, where and how he will always cum. The only way Mistress Bunny allows her slaves to orgasm is under her control when they are totally helpless and at her mercy. Just because it's milking day doesn't mean she won't slap, beat and abuse his restrained balls for her pleasure. Her slave must understand his cock belongs to his Mistress now and forever.
Duration: 00:13:40
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~10.0 Mbps avg, 0.161 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~315 Kbps
Filesize: 1 011 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/b397f25dc2f1d/Bunny_Colby_-_Cock_Handler.mp4

vioroca

Denied and Punished Dominating Delirious Hunter Destroys Filthy Liar

Tags: cunnilingus, corporal punishment, pussy eating, divine bitches, latex, bondage, strapon, femdom, leather, facesitting, tease and denial, strap on, feet
Description: The fierce blonde Delirious Hunter knows the deal is going down today, but something just doesn't right. This lying dirtbag Mike Panic, just ins't telling her the whole truth. This is her world and she demands this filthy liar learn a lesson. With a swift knee to Mike's delicate crotch, he crumbles to the grown as Delirious restrains him. It's time for this asshole to learn a lesson. She strips his pants off throws him on the grown. She grabs his cock with a hard tight grip as he screams for mercy. Delirious knows the best way to teach a man to be loyal is through his ass. She straps on a huge strap on cock and fucks Mike deep. Mike screams in pain as he is plowed by this powerful mistress. Her cock goes deeper and deeper with punishment as Mike gets rock hard. Maybe it's time for Mike to cum, maybe that will show his loyalty. Mike gets rock hard with Delirious' fingers up his ass. As he gets right up to the edge and begs to cum, she denies him over and over again. This is her world and it's time for her pleasure. She sits on his face and demands he use that lying mouth for some good and eat her wet tight pussy and asshole. She pulls out the hitachi and cums all over Mike Panic. That lying mouth of his might have got her off, but is not forgiven yet. She moves on to use Mike's hard cock for some good use. She fucks him while he is fully restrained in rope bondage. She cums hard again all over her toy. Next she suspends Mike's feet into the air and he is helpless to her whims. She jerks off his hard cock and tells Mike to get dirty. Right as Mike is about to explode his load, she pulls off and starts his ass. This liar is denied and punished with corporal. Mike's ass turns bright red from the paddle and flogger. He begs his mistress for mercy.
Duration: 00:34:00
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~4 972 Kbps avg, 0.180 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 1.21 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/2fc06ebdfffac/Denied_and_Punished_Dominating_Delirious_Hunter_Destroys_Filthy_Liar.mp4

vioroca

Chateau Cuir - Fetish Liza and Mistress Ava Black - Defeated by Our Leather Gloves

Tags: hand over mouth, leather fetish, glove fetish, fetish liza, femdom, double domination
Description: He knows he is no match for our dangerous BLACK LEATHER GLOVES. He will be forced to inhale the LEATHER, he will be smothered by our hands, he will be teased and taunted until we are done playing with him. Our GLOVES will defeat him.
Duration: 00:09:01
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~3 500 Kbps avg, 0.152 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~125 Kbps
Filesize: 233 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/4f1f34e7d3891/Chateau_Cuir_-_Fetish_Liza_and_Mistress_Ava_Black_-_Defeated_by_Our_Leather_Gloves.mp4

vioroca

vioroca

MISTRESS KENNYA - A SWEATY SOCK WANK

Tags: verbal humiliation, masturbation encouragement, foot worship, femdom, socks
Description: The best thing about coming home from the gym is to abuse and humiliate My slaves. You are so in love with Me that you hunger for My aroma, the divine sweat of your Goddess... and My sweaty socks are the perfect tools to wank that little worm you call a dick. So wank, loser! and cum in My sock, this is the closest you can get!
Duration: 00:11:43
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~8 015 Kbps avg, 0.155 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 683 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/951cea0b33dc1/MISTRESS_KENNYA_-_A_SWEATY_SOCK_WANK.mp4

vioroca

Amy's Conquest - Dezy Desire - Try-Out Turnaround

Tags: femdom, female supremacy, powerful woman
Description: Here Dezy visits her college wrestling coach, whose chauvinistic attitude forbids her from even trying out for the team. His motto being men are physically superior, so why should he waste his time with her? A challenge from this foolish man is then made, which allows the gorgeous supergirl to show her stuff, unleashing her power and skills on him, as she manhandles him in a wide variety of holds and lifts, treating him like a ragdoll as she clearly proves who is the Physically Superior here!
Duration: 00:12:29
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~15.4 Mbps avg, 0.248 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
Filesize: 1.36 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/97e64a4491d7e/Amys_Conquest_-_Dezy_Desire_-_Try-Out_Turnaround.mp4

vioroca