Extreme FISTING video (Dildo/Toys/Prolapse/Anal/vaginal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex_ich

Public Fist Fucking Orgasms

We have an impressive new update starring this submissive, mature amateur wife, brutally punch fisted at a public park by her dominant husband! She's an extremely insatiable woman, with a perverse mind and loose cunt thats constantly aching to be fisted and stretched to the max, no matter where she finds herself. Theres nothing she loves more than the humiliation and thrill of being used as a public fisting whore, with a greedy pussy so wrecked, only a mans fist can satisfy her sexual needs. See her strolling through the park, lift her skirt and brazenly bend over for her husband to unleash a merciless fisting attack in her greedy hole from behind, punching his huge fist in and out insanely hard, making her squirt dozens of times in the most breathtaking orgasms, and pulls her hole apart with both hands to show us her XXL bucket sized gape in the aftermath!

[ gape, fist fuck, submissive, wife, mature, amateur, punch, loose, bucket, punch fist ]

File info:
Duration: 00:04:22
Resolution: 1280x720
Format: mp4
File Size: 130 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/05791d626455f/Public_Fist_Fucking_Orgasms.mp4

alex_ich

Tabbys giant dildo orgasms

The insatiable American MILF 'Tabby Tender' returns in this outrageous scene, having her greedy pussy blasted with a gigantic new dildo, from 'Mr Hankeys' premium silicone toy range! Her new weapon of cunt destruction is 'Thors Hammer', a giant, thick veined monster cock perfect for stretching her loose hole till its a permanent gaping wreck. See Tabby lay back, grab her new toy with both hands and bludgeon her weeping pussy with all her strength, reaching multiple intense orgasms in the process, but this hot and horny wife is only just getting started. She still craves, harder and more explosive penetration, so she bends over on all fours and her husband steps in, bracing the massive dong to his waist and blasting her gaping snatch insanely hard with his powerful pelvic thrusts, as Tabby screams at him 'Fuck me harder', till her body quivers and shakes in another mind blowing climax that cannot be missed!

[ dildo, gaping, toy, wife, milf, loose, outrageous, climax, tabby ]

File info:
Duration: 00:07:59
File Size: 246 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/64836271d484b/Tabbys_giant_dildo_orgasms.mp4

alex_ich

Marias extreme anal ruination

Our sensational Brazilian 'Queen Maria' stars in another obscene anal destruction movie, having her ass fucked insanely hard, with the XXXL 'Seahorse' dildo from 'Hankeys Toys' premium silicone dildo range. This gargantuan toy is a cross between a horse cock shaft with the bumpy ridges of a seahorse and its girth is a terrifying 4.5" thick, perfect for even the most greedy butt holes! We've never seen any anal dildo insertions as monstrous and bizarre as this and Maria loves every moment of the severe carnage this toy causes to her ass. See her ride the beastly dildo with all her body weight till it bulges her belly from the inside, then she flips over on all fours and gets fucked even deeper from behind by her boyfriend. He has no mercy on her insatiable wrecked hole, relentlessly shoving the colossal dildo over halfway in her mutilated bowels, resulting in a very happy 'Maria' with the most severely ruined, prolapsing anal rosebud that cannot be missed!

[ queen, dildo, bizarre, prolapsing, toy, extreme, anal dildo, maria, anal ]

File info:
Duration: 00:09:59
File Size: 306 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/20897ab9e9f47/Marias_extreme_anal_ruination.mp4

alex_ich

Brutally fist fucking Lilys ass

The beautiful and stunning amateur model 'Lily' returns in this thrilling movie, inserting extremely long 'Bad Dragon' dildos in her ass and fisted insanely hard by her husband! The toys she uses for her shocking depth insertions are a 21" long double dildo, and an Orca whale penis measuring over 22" length. Its so arousing to see this smoking hot lady bury these long toys so deep in her colon. We have no idea how she does it, but she devours them entirely and it can't be missed if your a fan of this gorgeous, insatiable babe! Once she's finished probing her belly from the inside, its time for some truly savage ass fisting penetration at the hands of her lucky husband. He literally punch fucks the hell out of her greedy, ruined ass, twisting and thrusting his balled up fist in and out as Lily screams in ecstasy, then stretches her rosebud open with both hands, causing it to prolapse to shocking levels as her pussy drools and leaks profusely!

[ dildo, fist fuck, prolapse, toy, Lily, amateur, punch ]

File info:
Duration: 00:08:31
File Size: 252 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/d2f4afc16a798/Brutally_fist_fucking_Lilys_ass.mp4

alex_ich

Lillys loose pussy ruination

We're proud to present you with our newest amateur model 'Lilly Fuck Slut', a stunning Latina with gorgeous looks, petite body and extremely greedy cunt she loves to wreck with the biggest dildos possible! 'Lilly' is a 27 yr old, smoking hot babe from Las Vegas, with a body and ass so hot she will drive you insane with lust. Don't let her Disney princess looks deceive you, this babe is an exclusive fisting and large insertion only slut, and her weapon of destruction in this epic debut scene is the XL 'Topher Michaels' BBC dildo from 'Hankeys Toys' superior silicone range. It's a huge black cock that stretches 'Lillys' loose cunt to the max. Enjoy watching this luscious Latina devour her monstrous black dick entirely to the balls, grinding up and down its massive shaft as she erupts in several explosive orgasms, then continues fisting and gaping her pussy wide open with both hands, so we see just how huge her ruined young hole really is!

[ dildo, gaping, toy, amateur, loose ]

File info:
Duration: 00:09:33
File Size: 318 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/aa9aefc0367b2/Lillys_loose_pussy_ruination.mp4

alex_ich

Extreme foot fucking BDSM

This extreme BDSM scene stars a submissive amateur slave, brutally foot fucked and humiliated by her dominant master! She's an obedient slut, with an extremely loose and ruined cunt, which she loves having stretched and punished by him however he pleases. Her newest challenge is to receive his giant foot, deep to the heel in her sloppy snatch, which is no easy task, but she doesn't object! In fact, she loves the degradation of bending over like a dog as he foot fucks her worthless cunt. We really didn't think it was going to fit, but failing isn't an option for her, she must devour his foot and do it the hard way! Once he busts her pussy wide open and firmly stuffs his foot inside her theres no going back, she begins rocking back and forth on it, enjoying the humiliating new sensations of being her masters foot fucking whore, sending her into an incredible, body shattering orgasm like she's never experienced before!

[ orgasm, slave, submissive, extreme, amateur, foot, loose ]

File info:
Duration: 00:07:30
File Size: 222 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/82d56866f5cd5/Extreme_foot_fucking_BDSM.mp4

alex_ich

Fisting orgasms in bondage

We have a new update from this mature, submissive amateur slave and her master, restraining her body in bondage and violently fist fucking her splattering loose cunt till she squirts in orgasm! The humiliation and fisting penetrations she receives in this scene are extremely intense and, there is no escaping the punishment he will inflict on her slutty, insatiable hole. Her wrists and ankles are cuffed to a suspended spreader bar, tits tightly bound in rope and her mouth is ball gagged to muffle her loud screams of ecstasy, as he unleashes his merciless fisting onslaught. He wastes little time inserting his lubricated fist wrist deep in her sopping wet pussy, twisting and thrusting his balled up hand deep in her snatch, slamming at her G-spot with his knuckles so incredibly hard, she growls and gasps for breath whilst erupting with a huge stream of piss from her wrecked cunt, in a mind blowing orgasm she desperately craves!

[ orgasm, fist fuck, bondage, slave, piss, submissive, mature, amateur, loose ]

File info:
Duration: 00:08:00
File Size: 238 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/f94096a8d2391/Fisting_orgasms_in_bondage.mp4

alex_ich

Sheena Shaw - Knot gagging

I've pulled out the doggy dicks for the last time; I dp'ed them and now they've got to go to new homes... Anybody want a rescue (wink). This video has a strong spit theme; there's A LOT of spit play, gagging, and wet and messy mouth stretching going on in the first half... I had to get these boys WET in order to get them both in my holes at the same time. As a reward for my slutty stretching session, I cheated and pulled out the hitachi (which makes me cum in like two minutes ALWAYS... Sorry, I just can't last when it's so good)

[ spit, spitplay, gag, knot, knotted, wetandmessy ]

File info:
Duration: 00:10:18
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 379 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/c7c3d340d9c63/Sheena_Shaw_-_Knot_gagging.mp4

alex_ich

Sheena Shaw - Tunnel plug play to gape and prolapse

One of my FAVORITE toys of all time... Cum watch as I slowly work my hole open to a nice big gape, letting you peek inside my wet, warm, secret places. This scene culminates in my biggest prolapse yet (and you get to get right up in there to enjoy it up close)

File info:
Duration: 00:13:40
File Size: 505 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/7c0c899f5018b/Sheena_Shaw_-_Tunnel_plug_play_to_gape_and_prolapse.mp4

alex_ich

Sheena Shaw - Milk my Ass

A video for the milk lovers of the world... Let me be your Milk Maid! Milk my Ass. There's rarely a thing I love more than being filled up with sweet, white, sticky marshmallows... letting them melt and then pushing out as much of that tasty marshmallow cream as I can, which I then eagerly lap up. I even have to milk some of that cream out of my hungry little hole with my pearly white horse cock, using it to get all that sweet sticky goo out of my ass

File info:
Duration: 00:13:34
File Size: 630 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/3a9f1dbaba617/Sheena_Shaw_-_Milk_my_Ass.mp4

Status
Not open for further replies.