Boy/Girl FaceSitting, Ass and Pussy Worship

Nickolette

Alexis Fawx & Parker Swayze - Sex Slave For Blondes 1 (Entire Movie)

Sex Slave For Blondes Part 1: Ass Worship

Slave 062 has been sold to these 2 hot blonde Mistresses for sex slavery. He has to serve them in any way they wish. Mistress Parker and Mistress Alexis decide to train him to lick their beautiful perfect asses. He has no choice but to obey. They enjoy his warm tongue on their asses while they taunt and laugh at him.

Sex Slave For Blondes Part 2: Forced to Fuck

The two hot blonde Mistresses are horny from all of the ass licking and now want their new sex slave to fuck them both. They can't have him going limp on them so they force him to stay hard by giving him a huge shot into his balls. If he cums, his balls will fall off so he must stay hard for them. They force him to fuck Mistress Alexis Fawx until she is satisfied but they aren't finished, Mistress Parker is next.

Sex Slave For Blondes Part 3: Cum Licking Fucker

The two hot blondes are not done with their sex slave. He must now fuck Mistress Parker with his hard injected cock. He pounds away with his hard cock into her inviting wet pussy while the two blondes dominate him. After the Mistresses are satisfied, he is milked onto her boots and forced to lick it off. He is so humiliated and used. He will make a fine sex slave for them.

MP4 / 1.77 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:20:54

Genre: Female Domination, FaceSitting, Ass & Pussy Worship

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Try and Survive this Trio of Asses

Three cruel girls, one old loser. Can he survive being smothered by the trio of big, perfect booties? It might just be too much ass! The girls take turns smothering and riding him. They want to control his breath completely. Losers shouldn't think for themselves, let alone breathe. They should be told when to do that, too. The old loser's face turns purple and blue. He will never even get to touch the ass that's controlling his life. The girls all take off their leggings so that they can face sit him in their thongs. They take turns bouncing their bare cheeks on his loser face. What a tease! The loser must admit that he could never date or fuck a girl like the hot trio riding his face. The girls get very excited watching the loser's veins start to pop out of his bald head from lack of oxygen. They giggle gleefully while he suffers.

MP4 / 862 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:11:42

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Anabelle and Dakota - Slave Gets Itty Bitty Penis Locked by Bestie Keyholding Brats

Bratty besties, Anabelle Pync and Dakota Charms, have been exploiting a loser they found on their Vegas vacation named Stanley. Stanly is a pushover and will do anything for the two pretty girls he was fortunate enough to meet. The girls have known Stanley now for a couple days, and they decide that its time for him to go into chastity and be collared. Stanley has no idea what any of this chastity or collaring business means. The besties make Stanley strip out of his preppy khakis. He won't need clothes in his new life as their collared slave.

Once Stanly is naked the girlfriends make fun of Stanley's small penis. Pretty girls are not used to seeing penis' as small as Stanley's. It's a real oddity to them. After marveling at Stanley's small penis for a while, the girls lock it up. They are very excited to own a slave together. The girls are best friends and they share everything. Their new male slave will just be another thing that the girls share.

Anabelle and Dakota send Stanley into the bathroom to figure out how to put the chastity device on. Once Stanley has figured out how to wear the chastity device, they will collect both the master and spare keys. Each best friend will wear a key around her neck! One girl gets the master and the other gets the spare!

Stanley emerges from the bathroom with the chastity device on. The girls close the lock. Then, they make Stanley kneel and put a collar around his neck. Stanley is now officially their slave! Even locked up, Stanley's anatomy is disgusting to the girls.

They want to try out his foot worship skills. Anabelle and Dakota tell Stanley to lick their toes. Stanley is very humiliated to be licking the girls' feet. He doesn't even know how he got here. Anabelle makes Stanly gag on her foot while she and Dakota laugh. They inform Stanley that he will no longer have access to his own penis, ever.

Now that Stanley is their slave, the girls get meaner and meaner to him. He is no longer even a loser in khakis. He has become nothing but an object for their use. The girls tease Stanley's chastity to remind him of what he will never have in his new life as a slave to two bratty best friends.

MP4 / 828 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:11:07

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Anabelle and Dakota - Slave Gets Itty Bitty Penis Locked by Bestie Keyholding Brats

Bratty besties, Anabelle Pync and Dakota Charms, have been exploiting a loser they found on their Vegas vacation named Stanley. Stanly is a pushover and will do anything for the two pretty girls he was fortunate enough to meet. The girls have known Stanley now for a couple days, and they decide that its time for him to go into chastity and be collared. Stanley has no idea what any of this chastity or collaring business means. The besties make Stanley strip out of his preppy khakis. He won't need clothes in his new life as their collared slave.

Once Stanly is naked the girlfriends make fun of Stanley's small penis. Pretty girls are not used to seeing penis' as small as Stanley's. It's a real oddity to them. After marveling at Stanley's small penis for a while, the girls lock it up. They are very excited to own a slave together. The girls are best friends and they share everything. Their new male slave will just be another thing that the girls share.

Anabelle and Dakota send Stanley into the bathroom to figure out how to put the chastity device on. Once Stanley has figured out how to wear the chastity device, they will collect both the master and spare keys. Each best friend will wear a key around her neck! One girl gets the master and the other gets the spare!

Stanley emerges from the bathroom with the chastity device on. The girls close the lock. Then, they make Stanley kneel and put a collar around his neck. Stanley is now officially their slave! Even locked up, Stanley's anatomy is disgusting to the girls.

They want to try out his foot worship skills. Anabelle and Dakota tell Stanley to lick their toes. Stanley is very humiliated to be licking the girls' feet. He doesn't even know how he got here. Anabelle makes Stanly gag on her foot while she and Dakota laugh. They inform Stanley that he will no longer have access to his own penis, ever.

Now that Stanley is their slave, the girls get meaner and meaner to him. He is no longer even a loser in khakis. He has become nothing but an object for their use. The girls tease Stanley's chastity to remind him of what he will never have in his new life as a slave to two bratty best friends.

MP4 / 695 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:09:29

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Karma - Captive under Lady Karma

The very beautiful Lady Karma sits on a stupid slave's face. The slave is crushed beneath her full weight. Karma bounces and giggles. The slave is locked in chastity and she holds the key. The slave cannot breathe under Karma's perfect ass. She completely controls its breath, which is challenging, and yet the ugly slave is very lucky to be so near the beautiful Karma. The slave starts getting fussy, but Karma forces it back underneath her ass. The slave will not be allowed out until Karma says when. Karma has complete control; the slave must stay where she tells it to stay.

MP4 / 712 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:09:44

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Natalia Starr & Natasha Starr - Pool Hall Cucky Boys Pt 2 (Ass Worship)

Natalia Starr and Goddess Natasha Starr have seduced the boys into worshiping their feet. Telling them they have more to prove before they can actually get any pussy. Princess Natalia grabs her cucky bitch and shoves his face right into her her ass forcing him to breathe in. He is to learn to love the essence with every deep breath. "Now you guys are going to worship our asses. You do not have permission to touch our pussies. Only lick our assholes" Alex and Cameron comply The girls make sure every inch of their assholes are worshiped. After they've had enough of this. The boys are told "there's many more games to play. If you're going to score with us you're going to have to listen to everything we say." They both produce pink and purple collars. Instructing the boys to put them on. "You're going to be our cucky bitches for the rest of the day if you ever want to get this pussy."

MP4 / 315 MB / 1280x720 / 00:05:25

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

American Mean Girls - ASS-KISSING IS ALL YOU'RE GOOD FOR

You are pathetic. Absolutely useless. All you are good for is to be kept around to kiss my ass constantly and tell me how amazing I am. This clip is a SUPER tight close-up of my PERFECT ass in this hot shiny dress...so you can get a nice, good close up of how perfect it is as you KISS IT for like the 1000th time LOL. And if you ever stop kissing my ass and telling me how amazing I am- I will fucking replace you with another begging groveling worshiper of mine!

MP4 / 484 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:06:57

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mistress Abaddon - The Sex Toy

The Mistress wants to use her slave as a sex toy. After using him as an ashtray, she makes him kiss and lick her arse, before putting his tongue to work on her pussy. Frustrated at his poor performance she then decides to fuck him long and hard whilst he's bondage wrapped.

MP4 / 1.73 GB / 1280x720 / 00:48:54

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Abbie Cat - Face Sitting In Jeans!

Hi! I like to do face sitting especially when the boy sometimes can not breath.. :D And i love to watch myself when im doing face sitting so i put a monitor out of the cam, behind me. Its turn me on so much!! Im wearing long jeans, sexy pink top. :)

MP4 / 772 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:07:02

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Face Sitting in Jean Shorts!

Hi guys! I love to do breathing control and face sitting as you know.. Now Im torturing my slave in shorts just because it makes me fun!:) Also when Im speaking, asking something and he can not breath and answer bcause of my ass dont let him breath! Just enjoy it like me! ;)

MP4 / 477 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:04:15

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy