Boy/Girl FaceSitting, Ass and Pussy Worship

Nickolette

Chichi Medina & Mariah - Slave Tied to Bed and Put to Sleep

Chichi and Mariah have one of their slaves tied to the bed. The girls double smother the slave underneath their asses. The slave struggles to breathe. The girls laugh at his pathetic struggle. He's locked up in chastity and completely helpless. Two small girls are totally in control of this grown man's life. The girls are having so much fun, they get a little carried away. The slave needs air but can't get any. He taps desperately as the girls ignore him. The slave's arms cease their desperate flailing as he goes completely limp under Chichi's ass. Mariah looks on and laughs at the loser as he loses consciousness. The girls leave the slave tied to the bed, vulnerable to whatever they or anyone else wants to do to him next.

MP4 / 676 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:09:15

Genre: Female Domination, FaceSitting, Ass & Pussy Worship

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Victoria Saphire - Chow Down

Mistress Victoria tells her slave that, after being in bondage all night, she is going to allow him to eat breakfast - but his breakfast will be his own cum! Victoria orders the slave to masturbate while kissing her latex clad ass, amusing herself with the power she has over him. She grants the slave permission to cum, but makes him do it on a plate. Any pleasure from his orgasm is quickly ruined by the humiliation of having to lick his cum off of the plate while Victoria laughs at his predicament.

MP4 / 131 MB / 1280x720 / 00:05:55

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Princess Cindi & Goddess Harley - I Watch Her Sit On Your Face

After Goddess Harley and I decided how to position the dumb slave.. I sat back and watched her face-sit his face! LOL! Goddess Harley asked him if he and his face was ready for The Destroyer (thats what she calls her Amazon ass, haha!) I just sat there in my sexy high heels and watched as we both verbally humiliated him. This is a typical day here at Mean Girl Manor when we are bored and about to go to the pool.

-Princess Cindi

MP4 / 755 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:08:39

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Princess Nikki Thorne - Cum Release for Smothered Slave 1

Princess Nikki is an expert in teasing her slaves, she particularly loves to get this one hard and on the edge. Her pungent LEATHER SKIRT will make him weak...a puppet she can play with, smother and order around. It gets her WET, using her LEATHER SLAVE for her amusement. She instructs him to JERK OFF in front of her as she plays with herself. He is looking so desperate and that turns her on even more. He is allowed to CUM on her shoes only and he must lick off his own SPUNK. He is not worthy for more.

MP4 / 174 MB / 1280x720 / 00:06:47

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Princess Nikki Thorne - Cum Release for Smothered Slave 2

Princess Nikki is an expert in teasing her slaves, she particularly loves to get this one hard and on the edge. Her pungent LEATHER SKIRT will make him weak...a puppet she can play with, smother and order around. It gets her WET, using her LEATHER SLAVE for her amusement. She instructs him to JERK OFF in front of her as she plays with herself. He is looking so desperate and that turns her on even more. He is allowed to CUM on her shoes only and he must lick off his own SPUNK. He is not worthy for more.

MP4 / 179 MB / 1280x720 / 00:06:57

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Demi Sutra - Pussy In Charge

Goddess Demi Sutra has locked her slave's cock into chastity reducing him into nothing but a mouth for her sexual pleasure. After reminding the chastised bitch of his new place in her stable she rides and grinds away on his face making his tongue lick exactly the way she desires. His cock may be completely useless now but that doesn't mean he can't service his Goddess in ways he never could've imagined.

MP4 / 1.15 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:13:49

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Melanie - Did You Just Ejaculate 2

I know my feet and ass are amazing. But look what I have to put up with! The mere sight of them has this slave ejaculating. It's hard being this hot. And it makes the men around me even harder. But what can I do? One look at my beautiful feet, one sniff of my big round ass and semen goes flying everywhere. I have men ejaculating uncontrollably. It's ridiculous.

MP4 / 546 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:06:49

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Elena De Luca, Mistress Tangent & Bossy Bitch Delilah - Smothered Until You Talk

Goddess Tangent and I use the electric zapper to shock his cock and balls while taking turns cutting off his air, smothering his with our beautiful asses. When that isn't enough torture to force the captured slave to spill the secrets he is hiding from the Black Stilettos we call in the Big Ones. Bossy Bitch Delilah used her amazing, giant ass as her weapon of choice. She brutally drops her ass on his face over and over grinding it as Tangent and I use him for furniture to pin him down and stop his squirming.

See his interrogation under 3 dommes from start to finish. Does he talk or do we have to make good on our threats?

MP4 / 162 MB / 720x406 / 00:13:11

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Eva Notty - Eva Notty 2

Glenn's wife's sister wants his money. She teases him with her wonderful worn panties and then with her INCREDIBLE BIG ASS. Doesn't take long before she OWNS him and homewrecks his marriage!

MP4 / 2.78 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:48:50

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy