Boy/Girl FaceSitting, Ass and Pussy Worship

Nickolette

Madam Jada - ASS FOR DAYS PART 1 - JADA SMOTHER MARATHON PART 1 (FACE SITTING ONLY)

DESCRIPTION: Recently Madam Jada and The Queendom smother slave, let's call him Mr. Ass, filmed an actual smother marathon. The marathon started at the end of a regular shoot, so Mr. Ass had already been smothered and crushed for a few hours, but Jada was just getting warmed up! The goal for the marathon was simple: Madam Jada would sit on and smother the slave until SHE was tired! To keep things interesting Jada took several requests from fans who helped contribute to keep the marathon going longer. As a result the marathon lasted for 7 hours! During those 7 hours Jada was ruthless about smothering Mr. Ass. She would only stop sitting on him long enough to change outfits, move him to another spot, or the occasional camera battery changes. The result is hours of real, candid chest and facesitting videos!

This is the start of the marathon: The slave is already a little tired from hours of shooting, but Jada is just getting started. She decides to give Mr. Ass a fun little warm up of full weight chest sitting to start the long, long marathon. 13 minutes of chest crushing beneath Jada's Ass primed for some serious facesitting! During the warm up Jada reveals that she weighs about 40 pounds more than Mr. Ass and laughs at how many veins are bulging on his forehead, but she never lets up. "People really want to see me squish you!" Madam Jada was excited to hear how several of her fans from around the world had contributed to the marathon and throughout the video she talks to the camera candidly about the marathon. "People have actually paid money to see me do this to you!" She says, smiling while she explains her motivation to smother him even harder and longer than usual. "I think this is really cool to do something for all my fans that like to watch this long marathon." No matter how much Mr. Ass may beg, or how desperately he tries to get out from beneath her, Jada simply does not care! "I'm not the one that's suffering, he is," she says with a laugh. " I don't know how long he's gonna last, but I'm fine!" Jada smiles as she talks about how long she'll be sitting on him tonight (meanwhile Mr. Ass's face is lost, smothered deep in Jada's massive booty). At one point Mr. Ass tries to beg for a little more time to breathe, but Jada never gives him the chance to finish a sentence, her ass shuts him up every time! "Look at all this ass on your face! They know you can't breathe, that's why they asked for this!" After sitting on Mr. Ass's chest for 15 minutes and then facesitting him for 15 minutes, Jada is ready to see what another of her fans wanted to see for the next 15 minutes of the marathon!

MP4 / 1.27 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:18:25

Genre: Female Domination, FaceSitting, Ass & Pussy Worship

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Madam Jada - ASS FOR DAYS PART 2 (1080 HD)

DESCRIPTION: Recently Madam Jada and The Queendom smother slave, let's call him Mr. Ass, filmed an actual smother marathon. The marathon started at the end of a regular shoot, so Mr. Ass had already been smothered and crushed for a few hours, but Jada was just getting warmed up! The goal for the marathon was simple: Madam Jada would sit on and smother the slave until SHE was tired! To keep things interesting Jada took several requests from fans who helped contribute to keep the marathon going longer. As a result the marathon lasted for 7 hours! During those 7 hours Jada was ruthless about smothering Mr. Ass. She would only stop sitting on him long enough to change outfits, move him to another spot, or the occasional camera battery changes. The result is hours of real, candid chest and facesitting videos!

After making a quick outfit change and wrapping her slave in plastic wrap, Jada is back and ready to smother Mr. Ass again! Another fan who helped contribute to the marathon requested a round of smother training and Madam Jada is happy to oblige! Since the slave has already had a warm up, Jada jumps right in with 25 seconds of full weight facesitting! She stretches her legs out and off the bed, making sure nearly all of her 185 lbs are centered on Mr. Ass's face! When the slave manages 25 seconds Jada decides to up it to 35 seconds, still sitting full weight! After a couple more rounds of full weight forward sitting, Jada decides to make things harder by sitting full weight, side saddle! In this position the slave's nose has nowhere to go and is completely flattened beneath Jada's big butt. After several rounds of face crushing increasing, timed smothers Jada switches to reverse facesitting! In this position Mr Ass's face is swallowed up in Jada's deep crack. Jada starts with 50 seconds, but Mr. Ass begins struggling to soon and manages to get a breath before reaching his mark, but Jada quickly plants her ass back on his face and restarts the clock! Jada has no mercy and only gives Mr. Ass short breaths before starting each round of smothering! Soon she moves back to full weight, sideways sitting and continues mixing it up with full weight forward and sideways sitting.

MP4 / 664 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:12:33

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Madam Jada - THE EXECUTRIX FILES: IT'S SUPPOSED TO HURT! HD (FACE SITTING ONLY)

DESCRIPTION: For Madam Jada this is just another day at work, for our poor, unwanted male however today is everything. Deemed unworthy of existence in Female Society the male has been turned over to The Executrixes for population control. The slave has been wrapped tightly in plastic wrap and delivered to Madam Jada to be crushed and smothered out of existence! At 5'10, with her strong, thick thighs and incredible ass Jada is well equipped to carry out the sentence! First she's going to soften up the male's body with brutal, full weight chest sitting. "It feels like my ribs are bending," the man complains. "I'm sure they are!" Jada responds happily, encouraged by the male's complaints. She continues rocking side to side and back and forth, shifting her full weight around the male's torso and pushing the air out of his lungs. Soon Jada puts her legs up and shifts all of her weight right onto the center of the male's chest, crushing his lungs and preventing him for drawing more than the shallowest of breaths. Of course the slave's groans and weak attempts to plead for air are like music to Jada's ears, who never lets up even for a second. Her weight stays planted firmly on the male's chest for nearly 10 minutes. During all that time the man is never able to get a full breath, but if he thought that was tough he's in for a shock when Jada sits on his face! She starts with reverse facesitting, locking her feet behind the man's head and letting her big, soft, squishy ass cheeks swallow the man's whole face! He's so far into Jada's ass crack that only his ears and the top of his head can be seen! "Beg!" Jada shouts at the man when he starts to get desperate for air. His muffled screams amuse Jada, who lifts up enough to keep him alive, but never letting him fully recover from the feeling of being suffocated. The man tries to squirm for air, but Jada's huge ass is everywhere and her cheeks grip his face tightly. When Jada turns around for forward facesitting the man's situation gets even worse! Now her strong thighs help hold the man's face in even more tightly. When Jada lifts her legs for full weight sitting the man's tiny head completely disappears beneath Jada! He's been buried alive beneath Jada's massive ass and thighs, but she's not done with him yet! After 20 minutes of crushing the man's chest and face, Jada is ready to make things even more intense. She snaps her fingers to initiate a shrinking process and a bright light fills the room. The clip ends as the man begins to shrink to an inch in size...

MP4 / 582 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:11:25

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Jasmine Mendez - First Aid FaceSitting!

Custom: You are out walking & you see a guy lying still on the ground. You are first aid trained and go over to see if he is ok. He is not moving so you decide to give him your version of CRP.

This involves sitting on his chest in the squatting position and bouncing ( to the beat of the Bee Gees `Staying Alive` I believe).

This brings him out of what is really a deep sleep. he is at first startled and then angry to find you sitting on him and tells you to get off. This in turn makes you angry as you were tying to save the guys life!!

You move forward and sit on his chest pinning his arms below your legs. As you have the guy trapped you tell him how you were trying to help him and there is no need for him to be angry.

As you sit there you realize that he is embarrassed to be out in public with a girl sat on top of him. You ask him how it would look if someone walked by with you sat on his face so you try it.

You realize you like the thrill of facesitting in the open so sit on him longer on both squatting and schoolgirl pin positions all the while telling him how much you love to sit on his face and wondering what would happen if someone saw you facesitting him.

You would tell them that he tried to rob you and you are pinning him down until the Police arrive. Towards the end you feel in only right to leave him as you find him so you tell hime that you are going to sit on face until he pas-ses out, which you do before getting up and carrying on with your walk.

MP4 / 784 MB / 1280x720 / 00:15:28

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Jasmine Mendez - Neck Riding & Grinding!

Without care I Grind and Neck sit on my shorter and weaker slave , this time all while dancing. I sit Full weight with my legs out extended during the entire time. Once again lets not forget my weight on his neck Im not sure how he makes it through this.

MP4 / 351 MB / 960x540 / 00:05:57

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Jenny - Jenny's humiliated facesitting slave

Jennys wearing her hot shiny shorts while sitting on his face. That's what he had coming - he shouldn't have messed with Jenny! She thinks he's a total jerk and that's reason enough to bound him and sit down on his face. If he likes it? Well, that's not Jenny's problem - she just does what pleases her!

WMV / 160 MB / 1280x720 / 00:05:23

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Princess Alexa - Kiss My Ass and Dont you Dare Touch your Dick

A visiting slave has been kept in chastity for two weeks. That's not long enough to suit Princess Alexa. While visiting, he's going to stay in chastity for her an additional month

WMV / 876 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:11:47

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Karma RX

Karma joins the MeanBitch Gym but has no plans of working out or exercising. She grabs the trainer and pushes him to ground so his face is mashed into her dirty shoe. She expects him to treat her like the Queen she is... women always gets what they want at the MeanBitch Gym! HOT ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, FACESITTING, HANDJOB, AND MORE!

MP4 / 2.35 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:41:08

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Knockout Cop

Pixel applies a Hard Reverse Facesit & immediately handcuffs her slave's hands together, binding him securely for the intense Facesitting Punishments that are sure to follow!

Pixel radios in, "Base: Suspect has been apprehended. I'll be bringing him in after questioning..." Meanwhile, she has in mind only to smother & ride his face into submission! All the while, she mocks & laughs at his Smothered Slave state to accent her complete dominance! With Aggressive Face Thrusting between severe bouts of Prolonged Face Smothering, Pixel orders: "Stay down before I tell them you resisted arrest and have another charge added!"

With disgust of her slave's lack of cooperation, she gets on the radio one last time: "Come in Base: I'll be bringing the perp in soon. I'm done with my... 'questioning...' " With this, Pixel prepares her victim for booking; but he is too active, so Pixel decides to seal his fate: "I can't have you moving around, trying to resist again!" She applies an incredibly tight Reverse Facesit, holding his head in place & riding his face like a bronco as he bucks!

"Look at you flailing about! LMFAO!" He takes one last desperate breath, but The Facesit proves too much. Accelerated by his desperate kicking, he fades. As frequent waves of unconsciousness hit, he twitches out, enslaved by a Facesitting Borderline KO! Once she knows his consciousness is on the brink, she lifts her ass to momentarily allow his gurgled exhale. As soon as his breath catches up he has a brief moment of waking; but she interrupts his comeback by forcefully landing her perfect ass into his face with a giggle, stealing his chance to fade back into reality!

Masterfully balancing him along the border between Knockout & Awareness, Pixel decides: "You know what... I'm going to take some extra measures, just to make sure!" and follows up with a series of Powerful Reverse Headscissors so strongly applied, her diesel legs & ass vibrate with unadulterated strength! He gurgles in attempts to breathe, twitching as she tightens her HeadScissor Grip ever tighter. Then she ignores him as the pre-knockout is steadily then fully realized during her Headscissors! Relentless, Pixel finally releases her hold, lets his head drop, and sits squarely upon his punished face, smothering him until he has a moment to truly come to!

MP4 / 486 MB / 1280x720 / 00:23:46

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Lauren And Her Male

While miss Lauren Phillips has many men, she has a particular fondness for this one. He's young, fit and serves her whenever she demands. And now she will part her legs so he can worship her.

MP4 / 73.7 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:04:03

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Lauren - Sniffing My Panties

Panty sniffing is always a turn on for Lauren Phillips. To know that her man relishes her delicious womanly scent before he is tasked with the inevitable task of oral worship.

MP4 / 69.5 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:03:49

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Lyne - slave ass worship

I've spent the day shopping in My skin tight leather leggings, and I've come home to My slave to give him a little gift. I'm going to allow him to worship My perfect ass. IN A THONG. I love that I've been sweating in these pants all day, and here he is, licking, kissing, and SNIFFING My perfect butt. Oh and he really gets all up in there at one point.. he takes his tongue and licks each cheek, then moves on to My ass crack. Oh perfect, now he's going to CLEAN My entire ass! Mmm. bon appetite!

MOV / 208 MB / 854x480 / 00:09:17

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Miss Zoe - Leather Ass Smother

Miss Zoe has had her slave tied to the queening stool all night. When she addresses him in the morning he desperately needs a drink, but all he's going to get is the spit which Miss Zoe has collected overnight, especially for him. With a mouth funnel and gag fixed to his face, she pours the huge amount of collected syrupy spit down the funnel, directly into his mouth. She fitted him with a chastity device the night before, to stop the compulsive wanker playing with himself, so when she sits over his face in her tight leather trousers and starts to use the Doxy wand on her pussy, the smell of her excitement drives him crazy in frustration. She allows him to lick her leather ass and flick his tongue over her leather covered cunt, but that's all he gets, aside from some vibration on the outside of his chastity device to drive him even more wild with desire!

MP4 / 459 MB / 1280x720 / 00:18:53

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Goddess Maya Liyer - Licky Whippy Pt2

In this clip I press my heels into his head and body before climbing on top of it and verbally threatening it, slapping its face around and hurting it for my sadistic amusement before grinding my ass and pussy into its pathetic face. It will learn to recognize my scent, just like an obedient pet as it receives more and more harsh training as the weeks and months go by, I own it now.

MP4 / 769 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:10:27

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Nikki Whiplash, Fetish Liza & Vivienne L'Amour - Human Seat for Three Dommes (Complete)

Nevermind the luxurious sofa...our leather wrapped and bound slave will make a much better SEAT for us! He is such a helpless little worm now, his FACE free for us to SIT on with our gorgeous butts, taking his breath away and smothering him.

Watch him wiggle underneath our weight, as he gets his face flattened and used as our throne!

MP4 / 368 MB / 1280x720 / 00:16:11

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Ludella Hahn - Lil Sisters Bully FACESITTING

Jason parents have left him to babysit his little sister Ludella all weekend knowing she's a big time trouble maker and can't be trusted to be alone. Only problem is Ludella has no respect for her bro and knows she ca have her way with him whenever she wants! She laughs in his face when he tells her he's going to keep her in line this weekend. She responds by saying she's going out with he friends. When he tells her no, she shoves him flat on the couch and bounces immediately onto his face with her cute comic booty shorts. Her big bubble butt perfectly placed on his face restricts all his breathing as he tries desperately to inhale any form of air! She laughs and mocks him as she butt drops onto his face and keeps the full size of her butt right on him. There's no way she;d ever listen to him again!

Starring: Ludella Hahn, Jason Ninja

MP4 / 114 MB / 1280x720 / 00:19:58

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Marley Brinx - Pussy Boy

Mistress Marley Brinx has a special reward in store for her anal loving slut-boy. Not only will he be getting the pleasure of pleasing his Mistress's pussy but his own pussy will be getting fucked and plowed just how he likes. She is in complete control of how fast and slow his hole will get hollowed out as she commands his tongue to lick her to as many orgasms as she desires.

MP4 / 993 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:11:45

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Marley Brinx - Slave in a Box

Mistress Marley Brinx knows the best way to keep her slave is trapped in a box where he is always ready to be used for her pleasure. He has no choice but to submit to the will of his Mistress whenever she is in the mood for an orgasm. She gets off on riding and fucking his helpless face making him lick and worship her exquisite holes until she cums all over her bitch.

MP4 / 953 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:11:12

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Megan Jones & Mia Anabella - Lumpy Furniture

Mistresses Megan Jones and Mia Annabella have a new human furniture slave that is still being broken in. The Mistresses just finished putting their new slave through some intense Smother Training and now they're ready to take a break, eat some food, and relax for a bit. The only problem is that their new human couch is still lumpy and has annoying habit of struggling to breathe! Luckily Megan and Mia know exactly how to fix these problems, more smothering and ass crushing! While the Mistresses scarf down their pizza they take turns smothering and crushing their slave's face and chest beneath their sexy butts! Mia's viscous side comes out quickly as she contemplates wrapping the slave's whole face in plastic wrap just to stop his groaning and gasping! Megan however is a little more practical and decides to apply all of her weight and big, smothering booty to the problem! When Megan takes a seat on the slave's face there is no air and there is no escape, her big, soft, bubble butt completely envelopes her helpless slave's face!

After the Mistresses finish their food they drag their plastic wrapped slave down to the floor so they can really get to work de-lumping him! They take turns smothering the slave's face while the other Mistress tramples his chest and stomach. Soon they start having fun and experimenting with different types of smothering holds: Foot smothering, calf/thigh smothering, even belly smothering briefly, but ass smothering is still their favorite! The slave's face turns red and purple as he struggles to survive, but the pain in his eyes only encourages Megan and Mia to push him even farther! In fact, they decide they'll keep the slave wrapped up for at least another week! Breaking in a new piece of human furniture can be a long, tedious process, but these Mistresses are determined to flatten out all of the lumpy bits and break the slave of his annoying oxygen habit... or break the slave in the process! Either way is fine by them...

Megan Jones, Mia Annabella

MP4 / 1.31 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:27:15

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy