Boy/Girl FaceSitting, Ass and Pussy Worship

Nickolette

Richelle Ryan - Ass Worship & Foot Worship

Richelle and Glenn are negotiating a deal but she's a much better negotiation than he is. She lets him know that her friends hacked into all of his social media accounts and are about to post all of his private pictures on the internet. He decides to obey her commands, which involve BIG ASS WORSHIP and FOOT WORSHIP!!

MP4 / 824 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:14:07

Genre: Female Domination, FaceSitting, Ass & Pussy Worship

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mia - Full Weight Facesit Proves Challenging for Virgin

Princess Mia has tied one of our fans to a bed. She sits on his face with her full weight. Even though he is a first-timer she does not go easy on him. A lot of guys will write to us and tell us how much they want to be in a facesitting clip. They think that it will be super-hot to be so physically close to a girl that's out of their league otherwise. A lot of them don't realize, though, that facesitting actually really hurts. And it's terrifying to really and truly not be able to breathe and have no control. A lot of the times the camera doesn't capture the pure terror that's going on inside the slave's mind, and so it doesn't outwardly look as bad as it subjectively is. The slave eventually starts to struggle in the rope. When the scene was over and I was untying him, he told me that really and truly having his breath controlled was one of the most terrifying experiences of his life. Take heed, fans! Be careful what you think you want. While under the ass of a beautiful Brat Princess, you may end up getting into more than you can handle.

MP4 / 654 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:08:43

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Kat and Natalya - I Think we Broke its Fucking Neck

Kat and Natalya have their chastity slave tied up to a smother bench and they want to mercilessly ride his face. The girls keep the slave's cock cage on a pink leash. The slave struggles for air, gasping. He's simultaneously in heaven and hell. The girls giggle. They are having fun watching him struggle and suffer! They are not going to let him out of chastity for a very long time. Beta males are so weak and easily manipulated by perfect asses, especially when they are kept locked. The girls decide to smother the slave out with their asses. The slave cries for help, but there is no help or mercy for him. Natalya starts to grind very hard. She hears the slave's neck snap and its body goes completely limp. Another body to dispose of. Good thing losers are so replaceable.

MP4 / 818 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:11:08

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Goddess Alexandra Snow - My Ass is Your Reward

After taking some serious ball punishment, my slave looks a little breathless. But he's not nearly breathless enough I think. I decide I'm going to do some facesitting before moving onto his other slave tasks. His face makes such a good seat as I settle my ass down on it. I can hear his murmurs as he tries to breath through the crack of my ass, to not avail. This is wildly entertaining to me as he squirms and wiggles, trying to stay focused. The alluring scents of my ass and pussy are too much for him. Even as he's gasping for air, his cock is rock hard and waiting for more.

But he'll have to wait until I've had my fun before I so much as look at his cock again.

MP4 / 164 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:08:15

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Harley - Cuck Cleans Ass To Earn Scraps From Dinner Date

Harley is getting ready to go out to dinner with her boyfriend. Harley's boyfriend is amazing in pretty much every possible way. He's handsome, he has a great job in finance, and his cock is huge. Harley's boyfriend is pretty much the exact opposite of her cuck. The cuck works very hard at his underpaid job, he's middle aged and overweight, and his little pin dick is best kept under lock and key. Harley n her boyfriend have found him useful in paying 4 things, though. Even though the cuck makes much less than Harley's boyfriend, they stretch him beyond his financial means to pay for their lavish dates. Tonight, they are going to go to a restaurant that probably wouldn't even let someone as unattractive and underdressed as the cuck inside. Harley is wearing new lingerie that the cuck has paid for, and also has a sexy new dress n heels for the date. She primps and puts on makeup in front of the bathroom mirror. Harley reminds the cuck that it can't really afford all of the fine food and expensive wine that she and her boyfriend are about to enjoy with its credit card, but they are going 2 make him pay for it anyway. She tells the cuck that if is licks her ass good enough now, later she will bring him back scraps from the dinner date. After dinner, Harley will bring her boyfriend back to her place. He's going to fuck her really good with his huge cock while the cuck sits in its chastity cage in the corner, watching. It will be good for the cuck to watch. Maybe it can learn something. Harley instructs the cuck to get into her ass really deep and clean her really well. The scraps are sure 2 be really good tonight, so he's going to want to lick her ass well enough to earn them. When Harley's ready to head out, she inspects the cuck's chastity. She teases the cuck with her ass for a few minutes before sending it away to put clean sheets on her bed.

MP4 / 777 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:10:11

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Goddess Nina Elle - Get It In Deeper

So I`m hanging out around Mean Girl Man0r and I had 2 go 2 the bathroom. (Of course, someone was filming it because even when I take a Sh*tt its a big deal LOL.) When I am done, I walk out to the living room n there is my stupid slave right where I left it- like the robot that it is. So I lay down, snap my fingers, and command it to get 2 cleaning my ass. After all, who needs to use toilet paper or even TOUCH themselves back there when u have subhuman slaves to literally LICK u clean at the snap of your fingers?? And we know that they are so pathetic that they probably actually ENJOY licking the sh*tt out of Our asses anyway LOL. (Yuk!)

So I just lay down n check my texts while I get my ass licked clean. But I want it REALLY clean. I want it cleaned BETTER than toilet paper- I want that Mistress bung-hole cleaned out on the INSIDE too! So I change positions and get up on the couch n yank on the slaves leash to put it in position. I keep checking my texts, of course- because it is like just second nature 4 a woman as hot as me to have her ass licked clean by inferior people. :)

But the asshole STILL isn't getting in DEEP enough 4 me!! So I put it into the ultimate ass-cleaning position- bent over backwards n face UP! Now I can just lower myself full-weight onto its stupid face n spread my cheeks nice n wide and NOW I finally feel that tongue getting in their NICE n DEEP 4 me!! I mean, it literally felt like this idiot was licking my colon clean! Haha! I didn't care if he was having problems breathing under my enormous, round booty. Its a SLAVE- who cares about ITS need?? LOL. And isnt it LUCKY just 2 be down there? I mean, u all probably WISH u could taste what I had 4 lunch like this, huh? Pathetic but useful! :)

MP4 / 903 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:10:21

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Madam Jada - Warming Up The Video Slave

Life as a video slave is hard, but rewarding. Today the video slave is in for a long day of being smothered under the beautiful Madam Jada. Goddess Holly is filming and decides they need to do some warm up smothering to make sure the slave is worn out and compliant for his long day of smothering. Madam Jada plants her big butt right on the slave's face and completely buries him beneath her. Holly keeps time while Jada pins and smothers the slave, together they make sure he goes for longer and longer each time. "Are you struggling? That's 5 more seconds," Holly says. Jada removes her tight leggins to reveal a very sexy thong. Now her ass can make a perfect seal over the slave's face with her weight and soft cheeks holding the slave's head firmly in place beneath her. "5 more seconds you piece of !" Holly shouts as the slave tries to push Jada off of his face. "I could sit here all day," Jada says with a smile.

MP4 / 271 MB / 1280x720 / 00:06:06

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Ariana Marie, Alina Lopez - Double Our Pleasure

If you think it's tough trying to please one Mistress then try pleasing two demanding Women who always get what they want in and out of bed. Mistress Ariana Marie and Alina Lopez use and abuse their sex slave riding and fucking his face getting as many orgasms as they desire. When they have used him up for their own pleasure they throw him back into his cage where he spends every minute of every day.

MP4 / 1.30 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:15:43

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

PUSSY, FEET and HUMILIATION!

Just got home from a long workout and I'm horny!! As ordered, my loser slave is waiting as my doormatt for when I arrive--I wipe my workout shoes on his face and momentarily victory pose before leading him away by his leash! Naked and kneeling, he orally worships and licks my pussy until I release a fantastic goddess orgasm! I felt he did a pretty good job so he is granted a reward: remove my sweaty sneakers and worship my stinky feet! After licking my arrogant feet and eating any grime between my toes, I make him fuck my feet...telling him to massage my feet with his dick!! he wants to cum soooooooo bad, but would I actually allow such a privilege?..

Oh and my slave confessed that he'd rather lick my feet then have sex with a "normal woman" LMAO!!

MP4 / 597 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:17:25

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mariah - Sexy Mariah Facesits a Scrawny Guy

Mariah's dweeb is locked tightly in chastity and strapped to a firm chair. Mariah wears a sexy teddy while she giggles and sits on the little dweeb's face. She is so much bigger than him! Her booty swallows him right up! For the little guy, there is no escaping the ass smother. The dweeb just has to accept that Mariah controls his life and his breath. She makes a good tight seal with her pussy and ass over his airways with her full-weight. The little dweeb understands that there is no fighting her. He accepts his fate.

MP4 / 868 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:11:21

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Nika - Sits On Betas Head While Exploiting Him More

Princess Nika loves to humiliate her beta. As his keyholder, she basically has complete control of his life. Today she decided he will be a chair and a seat cushion. Nika sits uncaringly as she fixes her makeup for Alpha. Beta was supposed to ask for extra shifts so Nika can fully exploit him. Beta tells his Keyholder the beautiful Princess Nika that there is no overtime available. Nika makes a call to his boss and she makes an interesting deal that exploits beta even more. She is going to work that beta and get everything she can from it.

MP4 / 884 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:11:47

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

WORSHIP my asshole!

Ooooooh I LOVE having my asshole licked! The feminine power I wield plus the feeling of a slave's face pressing into my cute cheeks and tonguing my sugar walls is incredible! Nothing better than keeping men on their knees, cocks hard and tongues out-- ready to lick what I tell them to. Bow down at my feet, do whatever I say, pleasure me, amuse me, keep your goddess happy...and we'll get along great! you won't believe the privilege I allow my ass licking slave in this clip.....

MP4 / 209 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:06:35

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Princess Brooke - Cuckold face sitting tease

What a fucking treat! Every guy in the world would love to be under my juicy fat ass, and this little wimp won the jackpot! I lay him down on the bed and straddle over his face, pressing my perfect peach over it. I rub my crotch across his nose and tease him with pussy and ass telling him how good it would be to have my pussy in his mouth, and how good it would taste. I can see his cock grow as I talk dirty to him with my fabulous ass spread across his face. I ride his head and rub myself on his forehead telling him how I would like to fuck my lover while he is below us, and how my lovers big dick would run in and out of me while this losers face is buried deep inside my ass. I tease the fuck out of him while I sit right on top of his face, telling him exactly how I'd use him as my cuckold sex slave. This is certainly no punishment. This is the greatest privilege of this losers life!

MP4 / 266 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:07:48

Download and Enjoy