Boy/Girl FaceSitting, Ass and Pussy Worship

Nickolette

AJ Applegate

AJ is a stripper who meets buttsniffing freak Dominik. She takes all his money while laughing at him and telling what a sick pervert he is. She sits on his face and makes him Worship her INCREDIBLE ASS!

MP4 / 1.40 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:48:16

Genre: Female Domination, FaceSitting, Ass & Pussy Worship

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Madame Lucrecia Chokes Her Slave With Her Ass

The best part of getting into a session with Madame Lucrecia is that you never know what to expect. She always finds a new way of dominating men and that's why she's so popular. One of her regular slaves came for another session and she really surprised him today. It was time for some rough facesitting and the slave was happy to hear that. Madame Lucrecia is a chubby girl so having her big ass on your face isn't a pleasant experience at all, especially because she likes to play rough. She keeps switching sides and positions on this skinny loser's face and the more time goes by, breathing comes harder and harder. She keeps pushing the slave by sitting on his face for longer periods of time. You can hear the poor guy fighting for each breath and he doesn't look so excited about this experience anymore. Madame Lucrecia did her thing again!

MP4 / 1.17 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:20:19

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Noemie Bilas - Bratty Ebony Student Makes Her Teacher Kiss Her Ass

Sexy student Noemie stole her teacher's cell phone and now she is using it to get what she wants. She texted all his private pics to her phone and tells him she will tell everyone that he texted her dirty pics. She makes him tell her that he is a pig and makes him kiss the bottom of her dirty shoes. Then she makes him lick her beautiful ebony asshole while she sits on his face!

MP4 / 2.19 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:38:35

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Skylar Rene - My Ass Servant

This video is simply Skylar being Skylar, and having one of her dutiful, loyal, ass-worshipping slaves repeatedly showing his subservience. What would you give to be him?

MP4 / 483 MB / 1280x720 / 00:13:01

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Goddess Bojana - My Time Is Precious

My Time Is Precious even those free 15 minutes before going out with my girlfriends, I want to use in the best possible way.and after I return home, my slave knows that his 1st obligation is to clean my boots n massage, smell n lick my tired and sweaty feet!

MP4 / 1.48 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:17:20

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Bossy Delilah - Smothering Seductress "Bound Under MY Spell"

Smothering SEDUCTRESS, She Snuffs out her LOVERS when she's done With them...

MP4 / 281 MB / 1280x720 / 00:10:23

Download and Enjoy