Fame-girls Audrey

tupinambis

I begin to wonder if i have missed any info regarding Audrey since i cant find anything new for the last weeks.
No updates what so ever on the FG site.
I would appreciate if someone could tell me if she has retired from modeling or if she is going solo etc.

Have a nice day

Noladaddy

Yes she retired from famegirls. She was my favorite. I can't find any information on her as far as her modeling elsewhere.

RandomAct

Was wondering the same thing. I had heard she was wrapping up at FG, but I hope that isn't the end for her as a model.

roberta383

Audrey has quit FG and has her own site with Vlad, owner of FG. Currently she has one set and one video on her new site, all graphic content. They are available to members only but am hoping someone will leak the pics and vids.

RandomAct

Well, only two vids for Audrey, and one of them is the full length BDSM deal that's been posted all over the place. Do have interest in the other one though.

mrc1055

great looks like will be some great new material of the beautiful Audrey.. great news sure..

still waiting she decides comeback..most people notes later (me too) how great she was/is compared with the new models... hope is the last we lost

RandomAct

Looks like they are going to be adding a good bit of content to the Extras section. There is something new everytime I look. I guess they filmed extra footage for most of her sets? If that's the case, then they are brilliant. Can't wait to see some of it.